Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - ..:: SONICA 2005 ITALIAN TRANCE FESTIVAL 5 TO 8 OF AUGUST 2005::..
← Prev Page
25 26 27 28 29 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

..:: SONICA 2005 ITALIAN TRANCE FESTIVAL 5 TO 8 OF AUGUST 2005::..

Josko

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jul 27, 2005 00:19
Il conto alla rovescia sta per terminare, la nave spaziale SONICA2005 è pronta a decollare. 40 tecnici specializzati, stanno ultimando i preparativi di lancio. Portatevi dei teloni per assicurarvi l'ombra anche nelle zone del camping dove non la troverete. Per aiutarvi abbiamo piantato centinaia di pali nel terreno. Preparatevi per l'evento dell'anno, e ricordatevi di rispettare la natura e gli abitanti dell'area interessata al festival, comportiamoci con civiltà e non disturbiamo la quiete del posto. L'area camping aprirà il 4 agosto. Il prezzo del ticket alla porta è di 80 Euro, comprensivi di camping e tutti i servizi relativi. Line-up confermate al 100%. Ci vediamo sul dancefloor...

The countdown is almost finished, the SONICA2005 spaceship engines are ready and 40 specialized technicians are setting the launch. Take with you drop curtains for the shadow so to be fresh even in those areas of the camping where you would be under the sun. To help you we equipped these areas with hundreds of poles. Get ready for the event of the year and keep in mind to respect the nature and the people that are hosting us, let's behave properly and not disturb the quiet of the place. The ticket at door will be 80€, including the camping and all the related services. Camping area will be open the 4th of august. The line up is totally confirmed. See you on the dancefloor...

Your sonica Team           ____________________________
www.myspace.com/giorgiogatti
thebadtrip

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 27, 2005 08:24
No chance to antecipate it like.. a week?
haha I'm freaken anxious!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!           I challenge you live your dreams.
MoWGLi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Jul 27, 2005 19:29
We ordered our tickets the 28th of June, and still haven't received them.
So, what now?

Karan Third Eye
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jul 28, 2005 09:27

Alright!!!! Edo, Kaio , Xp and all italian familia im leaving in 2 days for roma .. where i will see all you freaks and be ready for some serious blasting!!!!

All things are looking really killer and sorted out for the festival.... so i hope you guys are ready for some indian representation and blasterization hehehe

see you guys soon
bom bom
karaaaaaaaaaan
Stas

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jul 28, 2005 09:44
I have one extra ticket to the festival by presale price,
if anybody in Israel is interested contact me.
Cheers
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Jul 28, 2005 13:28
The time has come...I can't wait for that potato pizza!!!
And the Coliseum, and...oh true The Trance festival
          My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
mindfuel

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 29, 2005 10:24
Hey everyone! Sonica crew, have you organised any bus service from Rome to the festival area? ? That would be really nice...
Good luck with last minute preparations.
We are coming !!!!!!
Polyester Corespun

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jul 29, 2005 20:22
Hi ppl!

I've been checking Italy's meteo and I see it's hot woww What about the nightime? Do we really need some xtra warm clothes, anything more than the usual?
mcmeloyo

Posted : Jul 29, 2005 20:58
Temp. for VITERBO
wed 3/08 rain 21/24
thur 4/08 rainy 20/24
fryday 5 sun 20/32
sat. 6 sun 20/32
sunday 7 cloudy 13/16
monday 8 sun 12/22
tues 9 sun 14/25

www.meteoconsult .fr

Vanessa
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jul 30, 2005 13:36
You have to know that today is the hotest day in the week...
they hope !

It is indicated 41 or 42 everywhere but, with the humidity, your body consider it as a 45 to 47 !

At night (I live on a lake, just nearby also) the temperature can go down to 25 !

It is always good to have a jumper or a sweat...
Sometimes also, because of the heat, you can have a thunderstorm early at night...
It is just a short one, with big drops, but with the heat we've been having lately, it dries almost immediatly !
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Jul 30, 2005 14:10
I dont care about the weather as long the pizzas and spaghettis keep coming.

Bring it on Sonica Crew.

Full support from Greece and Exposure Productions.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
psychotrop
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Jul 30, 2005 16:44
yeaaaaah few days to go !!!
you forgot the cocktails and girls mike,which is maybe the most important           Psychotrop(Neurobiotic Rec)
www.neurobiotic.com
www.myspace.com/djpsychotrop
www.soundcloud.com/dj-psychotrop
www.facebook.com/psychotropamertume
woodtweaker

Posted : Jul 30, 2005 17:30
Quote:

Take with you drop curtains for the shadow so to be fresh even in those areas of the camping where you would be under the sun. To help you we equipped these areas with hundreds of poles.

just a question:

how big should the curtain be to stretch between the pools?

anyways major respect to the organisers, and see you all there at the lakeside!
MoWGLi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Jul 30, 2005 20:37
Quote:

On 2005-07-27 19:29, MoWGLi wrote:
We ordered our tickets the 28th of June, and still haven't received them.
So, what now?

Allrighty, we got our tickets.
That's a relief.

dj X.P.
XP Voodoo
Started Topics :  18
Posted : Jul 31, 2005 02:47
INTERFOOD presents:
The total expressions of the festivals are not only the memories about music,people,place,but about the level of
enjoyement of staying on the place.
And for sure one of the important ingridients of the harmony of the body,the soul and the mind is,defenetly, the food.
INTERFOOD-is the unique colaboration of the few mobile festival restaurants from different countries,united to increase to the maximum the level of the quality of festival food.
INTERFOOD is 24 hours working chaishop,cafeteria italiana,snack service,breakfast and special mideteranian menu for each LUNCH and DINNER from 4 till 8 of AUGUST on SONICA 2005 trance festival.
We are on the hill.Ready
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - ..:: SONICA 2005 ITALIAN TRANCE FESTIVAL 5 TO 8 OF AUGUST 2005::..
← Prev Page
25 26 27 28 29 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance