Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - ..:: SONICA 2005 ITALIAN TRANCE FESTIVAL 5 TO 8 OF AUGUST 2005::..
← Prev Page
24 25 26 27 28 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

..:: SONICA 2005 ITALIAN TRANCE FESTIVAL 5 TO 8 OF AUGUST 2005::..

amazon
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  37
Posted : Jul 22, 2005 11:27
thanks for clarifying, -this is all excellent news
see you all there!
          BOOM 2006 www.boomfestival.org
"the journey is the reward"
Spoink

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 22, 2005 15:15
Hi guys,

Have started a Sonica forum over at http://sonica.forumer.com In the absence of an official forum, I thought it might be nice to have a place where we can share information and questions about Sonica as the date gets closer. Not meant to compete with isratrance or the official guestbook, just thought it might be cool if there was a central place for everything to do with Sonica. So check it out - not much there at all at the moment, but if people keep checking back, you never know....
Polyester Corespun

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jul 22, 2005 16:21
Quote:

On 2005-07-22 15:15, Spoink wrote:
Hi guys,

Have started a Sonica forum over at http://sonica.forumer.com In the absence of an official forum, I thought it might be nice to have a place where we can share information and questions about Sonica as the date gets closer. Not meant to compete with isratrance or the official guestbook, just thought it might be cool if there was a central place for everything to do with Sonica. So check it out - not much there at all at the moment, but if people keep checking back, you never know....

Nice move indeed cause the guestbook in Sonica's website had started to look like a forum ! ! !
Stas

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jul 22, 2005 18:07
Just got my ticket with a nice CD.
See you everybody on the dancefloor.

diskboy:
if you still need a ride talk to me
kaio

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 24, 2005 22:13
hi trance lovers,
due to a continuos encreasing of people expected we decide to enlarge the camping area and move the one for caravan in a different spot. for this reason u dont need anymore to arrive one day before the beginning and u will be able to move the caravan any time u wont, exept the first day..see ya
sonica team
thebadtrip

Posted : Jul 25, 2005 05:47
Question:

-> I bought my ticket in Brazil. Will I get the Sonica compilation?

-> Is there any mobile coverage in the area? Will our mobiles have signal?

-> Video/Digital cameras allowed?

-> Will there be electricity plugs for things such as battery charging (mobiles and cameras)?

Thanks
          I challenge you live your dreams.
Licio2

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jul 25, 2005 11:02
I have a small question too:
will it be possible to park the car in the camping area (by the tent)?
Or the ca should stay in the parking?

I'm in countdown mode!
Spoink

Posted : Jul 25, 2005 14:08
Also wanted to ask if there will be any cash machines at the festival?
Starlight Records
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Jul 25, 2005 15:09
We wish all the best this festival

see u all there

Starlight Records
edoardo@neurobiotic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  65
Posted : Jul 25, 2005 17:57
Hi guys
as u can imagine we r extremely busy with the festival, everything is killer, a big group of people are already here working for this dream to become true...
To answer your questions:
There is mobile coverage in the festival area.
The Sonica compilation will be on sale at the festival, only ppl who got a sonica cd are those who bought the ticket online from our website.
Digital cameras are allowed, video cameras are not, u should ask our authorization to film the event.
There will be no electricity plugs for the public, if u really need some electricity u can contact our stuff and check with them...
There won't be any cash machine at the festival
Cars will not be allowed to get in the camping place...

See u all here!

PeAcE!

Edoardo @ Neurobiotic Records
http://www.neurobiotic.com
Myspace: www.myspace.com/djedoardo

https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/label/detail/1651/neurobiotic_records
Zenikmind
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Jul 26, 2005 02:40
i asked my tickets in the first week of this month and i still havent got them im leaving to italy on monday and i really would feel pissed if i had to buy the tickets at the door, i contacted the portuguese representative by phone twice (after mailing him with the request and receive confirmation that the 2 tickets were on the way) so i cant do more i live 300 km from the guy or i would go there myself to get the tickets. What do you sugest Eduardo?
thebadtrip

Posted : Jul 26, 2005 03:57
Quote:

On 2005-07-25 17:57, edoardo@neurobiotic wrote:
Hi guys
as u can imagine we r extremely busy with the festival, everything is killer, a big group of people are already here working for this dream to become true...
To answer your questions:
The Sonica compilation will be on sale at the festival, only ppl who got a sonica cd are those who bought the ticket online from our website.

I bought the ticket throught the brazilian representative (Adem Tours, Quinho, in SP) that is listed ON the Sonica website.

So I should get the CD, right?
And I got a musical surprise for Neurobiotic.

I challenge you live your dreams.
mindfuel

Posted : Jul 26, 2005 11:43
The final countdown has started !!!! yeah!!!! Really looking forward to it and meeting all you guys! Work is making me crazy but i have gathered a lot of energy to give out on the dancefloor. Fantastic workshops!!! See you all there ..
dabadupida !!!!!
Spoink

Posted : Jul 26, 2005 14:18
Also what time does the festival officially start on Friday? As in when does the first DJ come on? And will we be able to swim in the lake?
Zenikmind
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Jul 26, 2005 18:21
Problem solved i got the tickets today so no more worries Wuuuuuuuuuuyyeaa Italy here we go, seeya all there psycadelic dudes!!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - ..:: SONICA 2005 ITALIAN TRANCE FESTIVAL 5 TO 8 OF AUGUST 2005::..
← Prev Page
24 25 26 27 28 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance