Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - ..:: SONICA 2005 ITALIAN TRANCE FESTIVAL 5 TO 8 OF AUGUST 2005::..
← Prev Page
23 24 25 26 27 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

..:: SONICA 2005 ITALIAN TRANCE FESTIVAL 5 TO 8 OF AUGUST 2005::..

kaio

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 16, 2005 03:32
hi guys, Sonica getting closer, and everything is growing in the location, here u have some usefull info to land in the dancefloor:
-if u came by train and get late to viterbo, is anyway better to share a taxi to the location, is only 20 minute from the city, and is not going to be to expensive...
-if u arrive with the car, respect the speed limit on the road after u leave the hiway, in this area is plentyof camera around..
cant wait anymore to see all the friends in italy
best regards
kaio
thebadtrip

Posted : Jul 16, 2005 04:03
Quote:

On 2005-07-15 14:36, MOJOJOJO wrote:
is there any one from israel who want to come,but have no one to come with?
talk to me,i have the same problem

Speak english? I'll be coming from Brazil all by myself.
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! It's all about the advernture, bro!           I challenge you live your dreams.
mindfuel

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 18, 2005 09:46
Quote:

On 2005-07-15 21:51, SPUN_SUGAR wrote:
Mindfuel: trains from the airport to termini main train station run until 23:00 more or less..From there u might catch the last train to V iterbo but there are no busses from viterbo to Capodimonte..Check Trenitalia for more info...!! )

thanx See you at the dancefloor !
Shanegobi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  46
Posted : Jul 18, 2005 19:41
its going to be a good one, cant wait to get there
kaio

Posted : Jul 19, 2005 03:56
for all the friends coming from out Italy
since last year you must drive with the light swich on even during the day, if u are out of the city..
take care, they will stop u for this!!!!
Spoink

Offtopic posts:  1
Posted: Jul 19, 2005
Hello everyone,

Looking for a bit of info regarding Italy drug laws, specifically those regarding nitrous. Here in the UK it is OK to dispense nitrous out of those little cream chargers (the metal canisters full of n2o) into a balloon or something similar. Is this the case in Italy too? Also, where might I find these metal chargers in Rome? Are they sold in grocery stores etc or does one have to look in other places? Do people think they will be sold in bulk on site?

Not looking to flood Italy with n2o or anything, just would like to make a little bit of cash to help cover ticket/travel costs. Any info would be much appreciated!
Gratefully Dead

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jul 19, 2005 18:48
Quote:

On 2005-06-30 20:54, meko wrote:

Ps…if you want some help to find a good restaurant ,when you will arrive contact me (i'm very good organizer's friend); we can go togheter to find something special ;-)i like eat!

I want to know about good restaurants and special food too...I LIKE EAT !!!!!!!!!           "When the Going gets Weird, the Weird turn Pro"
the-hq

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jul 19, 2005 19:12
Quote:

On 2005-07-19 18:48, Gratefully Dead wrote:

I want to know about good restaurants and special food too...I LIKE EAT !!!!!!!!!

hey me too
let's all meet up and go eating

i will be around the area from 1. of august.

by the way people who love arts and stuff like that. in the area there is a huge park of Niki de Saint Phalle (a famous artist who built "psychedelic" sculptures and stuff)
it is called "il giardino dei tarocchi" (the tarot garden)
you can achieve lots of infos from this site:
http://www.italien.info/niki/default.asp

my friends and me will visit this for sure!

also if someone of the italien guys here knows a nice (and not to expensive) pizzeria in the area - tell us

to edoardo and kaio:

there are SO many people who would like to meet you. perhaps you should set up a date where we all can meet and drink a cold peroni (or something like that) together ))) would be a nice gag though

to other people arriving by car: there are quite a lot of campings around the lake. the biggest ones are also the cheapest, but if you don't like the masses you should choose one of the smaller places.
some urls for you:
http://www.camping.it/english/lazio/viterbo/
(region bolsena and capodimonte)
http://www.bolsenacamping.it/camping-lido/ENG/en_camping.html
(one of the bigger campings near bolsena, but with good sanitary and stuff)
http://www.perladellago.it/
(should be the closest camping to the festival site!)
http://www.blucamping.it/
(smaller camping site, but a little bit more expensive if you are not enough people)

greetings from germany!
i am SO looking forward to the festival! gonna party my ass off!           .o° welcome to the 6o4th dimension °o.
virgouil

Posted : Jul 20, 2005 11:27
Can't Wait!!!!
Like so many of you

Will the Line up be available in advance?
Dragongurl
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Jul 21, 2005 12:06
Hi there everyone!! Looking soooo forward to this party, got flights, travel to the fest all sorted! YAAAYYYY!!!

Just need to ask if there is anyone travelling back to Rome on the 9th (plane leaves late at night), since our lift taking us there is leaving on Sunday evening Otherwise is the transport back from the festival the same as getting there? Take the bus to Viterbo from Capodimonte, then the train back to Rome? Also dont want to get lost in Italy trying to find our way home

Thanks in advance!           :: Life can be as bitter as dragon tears
But whether dragon tears are bitter or sweet
depends entirely on how each man perceives the taste ::
Trilobyte_simon

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jul 21, 2005 12:57
Hi there!

Will it be 24hr music or will there be a rest period?

Thanks, Simon
amazon
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  37
Posted : Jul 21, 2005 13:03

some urls for you:
http://www.camping.it/english/lazio/viterbo/
(region bolsena and capodimonte)
http://www.bolsenacamping.it/camping-lido/ENG/en_camping.html
(one of the bigger campings near bolsena, but with good sanitary and stuff)
http://www.perladellago.it/
(should be the closest camping to the festival site!)
http://www.blucamping.it/
(smaller camping site, but a little bit more expensive if you are not enough people)

One question: does this mean there is no camp on party site? thanks, i might have missed this somewhere...           BOOM 2006 www.boomfestival.org
"the journey is the reward"
espiritu

Posted : Jul 21, 2005 13:30

chek out the sonica web site - location

"Party area"

The location is a 20 h field. Situated 800 meters from Bolsena's lake, will be divided into 4 main areas: main dancefloor, chill out area, camping area and market.
the-hq

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jul 21, 2005 21:49
Quote:

One question: does this mean there is no camp on party site? thanks, i might have missed this somewhere...

no you misunderstood me. the urls are for people who are coming to the area some days earlier and need a place to stay! i am coming on first august to have some vacation before the fest.

by the way there are thermal baths near viterbo (one that costs money and a free one out in the nature!! look out for "cascata del molino"). i surely will be there to relax my body before the festival )           .o° welcome to the 6o4th dimension °o.
kaio

Posted : Jul 22, 2005 04:30
is getting better and better everyday...family is growing day by day joint the sonica team.. all is moving in the best way, all the insatllation started..engine is warming up...actually can be to much, that why we dput several poles in the part of the camping area wich is not under the trees, u just need to bring some more rope than mormal and a nice colorfull bedshit..to hang...see u here guys...looking forward for it
best regards to all the trancers for the support u have been giving in the last year wich gave us the chace to increase more and more our original project...

la famiglia che si unisce al team di sonica aumenta giorno per giorno, il cantiere e aperto, e l' energia del posto cresce...
come probabilmente avrete visto dalle foto nel sito ce una parte del campeggio senza alberi, abbiamo provveduto a posizionare pali, ai quali con un po di corde e fantasia potrete creare spazi d'ombra...
volevo ringraziare tutte le persone che ci hanno supportato in questo anno di lavori e che ci hanno permesso di sviluppare il progetto iniziale fino ad arrivare ad un festival di notevoli dimensioni....
grazie
a presto
kaio& the sonica team
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - ..:: SONICA 2005 ITALIAN TRANCE FESTIVAL 5 TO 8 OF AUGUST 2005::..
← Prev Page
23 24 25 26 27 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance