Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - ..:: SONICA 2005 ITALIAN TRANCE FESTIVAL 5 TO 8 OF AUGUST 2005::..
← Prev Page
19 20 21 22 23 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

..:: SONICA 2005 ITALIAN TRANCE FESTIVAL 5 TO 8 OF AUGUST 2005::..

kikas

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jun 24, 2005 23:45
just one question
are you going to realese timetables before? or we will know only at the festival? and what method are you going to use for the announcement? i hope it will not be a cardbox with the lineup near the stage
cuz there is allways some change, and i dont wont to miss some acts.
how are you planning to do?

De genio e de louco todos temos um pouco,
Quanto mais louco estou mais genio sou

-------------------P.L.U.R.------------------
danielX

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 24, 2005 23:54
hi!
i heard that there were some new entries in the (already amazing) line-up, for example loopus in fabula...can anybody confirm? it is one of my favorite groups!!! and who else more?
great festival indeed!!!
kikas

Posted : Jun 26, 2005 12:20
ho my god
is there any way to make time pass......
cuz i cant whait to this HUGE festival
i cant whait to be in ITALI for the BIGEST festival of the history of trance if not the bigest the BETTER.
cant whait to see you all there

P.S.- i would like to meet EDUARDO personaly if it is possibel, i would be very apreciated to meet you there, if possibel tell me how.
PEACE TO ALL           De genio e de louco todos temos um pouco,

kikas

Posted : Jun 26, 2005 14:43
upssss
and allmost forget and KAIO too

De genio e de louco todos temos um pouco,

dj X.P.
XP Voodoo
Started Topics :  18
Posted : Jun 27, 2005 03:02
Hi to everyone!I m following this thread for a long time,and I think,now I am ready to give my opinion about SONICA 2005 Festival.
I try to be objective,cause I see the preparation process not only from outside ( internet,etc),but from the INSIDE of the "Festival Kitchen",cause I live in Roma and all Sonica crew are my close friends,so I spend some time inside the Headquaters.
||||So,what I want say,that I am defenetly sure that Sonica will be a BOMB!Why?
////It is the first festival in Italy ,beeng organised on professional level,with serious line up,huge feeback and world promotion.New place,old scene
////The main organisers is Neurobiotic Records team-the lable,famous by its own style, hi-quality artists and reputation in trance world
////The line up is really kicking.I can tell u( cause I took part in a artist choise)that there were no artists or djs( apart of Infected Mushroom:), invited to play on Sonica for their Comercial weight-Just good music,the artists who NOW make the most modern electronic music,based on Neurobiotic taste.No dj-musicians set (usually more of the fetivals use it for budjet economy).No weird,low production stuff,cause of low artists budjet,as on the last BOOM,for example.
////The main purpose of the organisers is to make a killer event,not make money.
thats why the guys are increasing the level of the festival without matter of costs.I donno will they regret in the end about some spends,but the idea that they spending all for seek of the people,give me the strong feeling ,that they will not regret,no.
////For any organisation work is very important the Crew-the level of their professionalism and colaboration between them selves,and I can say,that all Sonica crew is a group of a friends,having the idea to make a dream they have for few years-a Reality.And they guys started to work ( I mean,work-15 hours a day,no jokes) really early.( I had a lot of laugh and teezed a lot Sonica crew,becuase of their fanatism in the work,I even think they are doing secret sonica homework with the lamp down the blanket before to go to sleep-some maps,contacts,contracts,etc).It was so early,that for my opinion,they can make a festival next week,I mean,cant be more organised.But they are still working ,and I see,it is a beginning of a process,that probably will give us some new undiscribed mental cases....Basta!Lets blast next week!
I can also say,as a bit italian,that making event like this in Italy-is a huge headache,cause everything have to be organised oficially-wit all kinds of permitions ,papers,contracts and this kind of bullshit.It is like 1000000 different people to speak.And Sonica crew dont want to risk with any details and making eveything super legally,with the help of local autorities,and etc.
So,if no Hurricane or Earthquake,nothing can stop it happens.
I am sure it will be the festival,you can describe after only with 2 words-
MASSIVE BLAST!!!
Also I want to put my notices about some detalis of the festival:
I ve been on the location.It is a beautifull valley,super green (I donno how it will be in August,but in may it was incredible green.
The place is quite huge and really lovely.The party spot is quite upper the sea (lake ) level,that give the optimal possibilities for surround landscape vision from many points-lake,old castle,forests.
One of the camping areas is probably the best I saw till now in festivals in Europe-big olive grove,further from the dancefloor boomblast,and for my opinion it is for at least 2000 People.Kaio says less,but ...
The other parts of the camping are on the sun.
So I reccomend you or to camp as early as possible and get the sweets olive shadow,or to bring the materials for setup a shadow.
Actually,apart of the Olive Grove and the way to chill out,where the trees gives the shadow till midday,there is no natural shadow on the place.
For sure will be the shadow on the dancefloor,chillout,restaurants,etc.,but you have to be ready to get some italian sun,so be ready to protect from it as well.
Then,I reccomend eveyone who comes from out of Europe to have only Euros ( enough for you) in the pocket as a payement-can be the problems to change it on the place down Italian low.
The dancefloor is enough for 6000 People,and the capability of whole place for my personal expeirence is around 8000 People.
Separate word about the decorations-I cant say what it will be,not to break a surprise effect,but I can say it will be the absolute
new concept of the simbioz of interractive video and hi-teck deco.The project looks great.Just want to see now how it will be in reality,if it will happen how it planned-serious psychedelic experience is guaranteed,for sure.
The setup of the place will be approximatly-Parking ( entrance)/Camping Area (Olive Grove,Sun Part and Camper area),Center ( dancefloor,restaurants,chaishops,bars,market)
/Chill Area ( Chill Out,Tipi Village,Baby area)
From Parking to the most far area( Chill) is approx. 1 km
Thats all for now.
I wish to SONICA crew to polish the fetival to the absolute shine,and give to all who will come on SONICA what they want-ENJOYEMENT
Psy-trip

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jun 27, 2005 09:52
1 month and some days....The festival is soooo close...
          ...Travelling is a way of life...
tbe

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jun 27, 2005 13:41
Timetable please.........
canyouhearthegoblins

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jun 27, 2005 15:22
Quote:

On 2005-06-27 13:41, tbe wrote:
Timetable please.........

chill out!

GOD I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS!!!!
yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Trilobyte_simon

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jun 27, 2005 16:39
Skip-da-de-do-daaa skip-da-de-dayyy
My oh My what a WONDERFUL DAY!!
Plenty of sunshine Plently of play
Skip-da-de-do-daaa skip-da-de-dayyy

SONICA ROCKS .... Keep up the good work!
Josko

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jun 27, 2005 20:59
Thanx to mr voodoo..
If the festival is gonna be a nice experience is also thanx to you mr XP..
you blast...
Thank you everybody..
See u on the dancefloor..
(XP 4 PResident)           ____________________________
www.myspace.com/giorgiogatti
edoardo@neurobiotic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  65
Posted : Jun 27, 2005 23:17
hey russian bastard....
Thanx a lot for ur words XP... love u...
I'm missing u in rome, time for u to come back home man!!!
Everything he said is true... It will definetly be a blast!!!

Ciao!           Edoardo @ Neurobiotic Records
http://www.neurobiotic.com
Myspace: www.myspace.com/djedoardo

https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/label/detail/1651/neurobiotic_records
dj X.P.
XP Voodoo
Started Topics :  18
Posted : Jun 28, 2005 04:53
Forgot one more thing.Travelling to Italy first time you have to be ready for some difficult moment in the conversation with the local people-it is very less percentage of Italian speaking english,specially in Bolsena area.So,or learn more important phrases,or take any kind of vocabulary or kinda of this thing.
Allora,parliamo italiano
Animus
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Jun 28, 2005 09:12
first of all i would like to say its a great idea to have this festival happening.. congratulations
still i think dj xp- talks to much, you are now blinded by this party i now its youre friends bla bla bla.. keeep it real! if you wanna be respected please respect others , i dont understand why you use BOOM festival,like a bad example ... youre not acting like a professional. low budjet?, is that any excuse?? maybe its because they wanted a diferent line up... and not the same crap as always . for example youre line up is so big and fantastic but last year fullmoon or freedom festival this year have the same line up .wow you guys are the best so original.
plz dont compare things you cant .

respect.

Dj_Animus(Nectar Prod.PT)
kaio

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 28, 2005 15:02
thx xp for your point of view and your support...,
you right this is our dream since many year...and is finally coming true....we spend long time since last year working for everything to be like we espect in a gathering.... to be ready to welcome all of u in the best way.......
and about tips is very true that the sun in italy in august is very strong...so.. get ready....
ps doesn't metter how many people will fit in the olive grow...its mamazing anyway.....ciao
kaio

kaio@sonica2005.com
www.sonica2005.com
kaio

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 28, 2005 15:10
Quote:

On 2005-06-28 09:12, Animus wrote:
first of all i would like to say its a great idea to have this festival happening.. congratulations
still i think dj xp- talks to much, you are now blinded by this party i now its youre friends bla bla bla.. keeep it real! if you wanna be respected please respect others , i dont understand why you use BOOM festival,like a bad example ... youre not acting like a professional. low budjet?, is that any excuse?? maybe its because they wanted a diferent line up... and not the same crap as always . for example youre line up is so big and fantastic but last year fullmoon or freedom festival this year have the same line up .wow you guys are the best so original.
plz dont compare things you cant .

respect.

you not right bro not hte same line up.. i didn't play there.... ahahahahahah
ciao
kaio
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - ..:: SONICA 2005 ITALIAN TRANCE FESTIVAL 5 TO 8 OF AUGUST 2005::..
← Prev Page
19 20 21 22 23 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance