Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - ..:: SONICA 2005 ITALIAN TRANCE FESTIVAL 5 TO 8 OF AUGUST 2005::..
← Prev Page
20 21 22 23 24 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

..:: SONICA 2005 ITALIAN TRANCE FESTIVAL 5 TO 8 OF AUGUST 2005::..

dj X.P.
XP Voodoo

Offtopic posts:  1
Posted: Jun 28, 2005
2 Animus.Beleive me,bro.It is an act of a professional,and I am.
I use BOOM festival not as a bad example.
I love BOOM festival-atmosphere,organisation,BOOM team people are my good friends.I really love it,and I am totally BOOM guy .I played 2000,been 2002 and 2004 and stayed a week on the place always.
But,not a secret to anyone,that the line up,as well as the sound of BOOM always has a huge problems.
No one can say no about it.
But even 2002 was not so bad,cause for the level of the festival like BOOM,it must be few really BIG names,doesnt matter which style.But what you say about the brains of the people who HAVE TO listen XENOMORPH at 10.00 am (!!) after a set of TALAMASKA??What u tell me about this.I dont speak about some other moments.
But if u ve been on 2004,u could see,that the line up there was really CRAP.
I can explain u why-it was the budjet limit-djs 500 Eu,LIVE ACTS - 1000 Eu.
I dont know so much people who will agree for self respect to play for this money on the festival,which is now a serious money machine.
To call BOOM underground-for the selection of the line up,it is funny-with 15000 people,70-100 Eu entrance and advertising all over the world,so I can say,(I told this to the organisers of BOOM already,beleive me ( I think as well as hundreds of others))that I hope they will accept this moment of crytics and will work more hard on the line up for next BOOM.
The thing is that BOOM is a big cultural event-is a serious gathering of trance tribes of the world.
But apart of the mettings,conventions,cinemas,we generally coming to blast on the dancefloor and listen good music with good sound.
And not to see the disaster on the last day,when 10000 people are wistling and throing the eggs and mat in the djhow it happened 2004 .Sorry,my friend.
It is nothing with the life fact,that Sonica ppl are my friends.
I bring around 100 people on each BOOM.And what?
Also about the FOOL MOON,and etc.
Amigo!Open your eyes.You really think that a LINE UP of FM ,which is ,actually is more CONCERT-,based on SAMOTHRAKI concept ( I dont say is bad,but)-and the line of SONICA,which just has one choosen style and really built up is the same?Hmmmmm
Babube
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jun 28, 2005 22:16

dj X.P., you make me laugh...
why all that fanaticism?!
If there are comercial line up´s for august, it´ll be sonica nd freedom´s, where actually you r going to play... but hey, no doubt they´ll be great festivals

sorry, but i think you misunderstood last Boom´s concept... most of the acts were from artists in ascent, nd they gave more value to those than to the new wave of britney-spears-rmx-style-artists.
nd yes, the festival is still underground nd that is a reason of that selection

sorry for the
i don´t know where you got that info of "budjet limit-djs 500 Eu,LIVE ACTS - 1000 Eu.", but would like to hear it from Boom org. instead
dj X.P.
XP Voodoo
Started Topics :  18
Posted : Jun 29, 2005 00:30
2 Babule.This become a bit offtopic-if u want,conatct me by message- or lets put a kind of Topic-like "'The different concepts in line up choice on the festivals"or '"Britney against Techno "or whatever.
This topic is about SONICA,so I just put my opinion about that festival from all sides,which are quite positive on my point of view.
What I can say,if it is.
BUT,anyway.U r really far from the idea of underground,sorry.Maybe,u read in a book about it,I dunno.
From some point of view ALL trance music and movement can be call underground,because it is one of the most uncommercial movements-comparing to Rock,jazz,opera,rockn roll,launch,house,rap,blues,reggae and many more.
The money that any,(even ,as yousay pop "Britney"type )musicians get for the music product they produce,djs for their sets,and labels for wholesales of albums are so miserable and low comparing to other music genres.!!
One concert of ONE medium level rock band ( Like Linkin Park or Sepultura) collect 20000 ppl easy.
I dont say about the rock festivals with 4-5 bands -100 000 -300 000 million people,$$$$pon$$or$$$,and hyper production.
To collect trance people,needs to make min. 3 days,40-50 artists,and max. possibility to go is 15000 people.Worldwide.
So,this is deep underground,yes.
But if to go down back in freak dimention,and the way and desires of our life,The festival with more than 10 000 people with mid. price 80 Eu for one,plus deal with bars,restaurants,shops,etc(Voov or Boom lets say)go absolutely out of any meaning of UNDREGROUND. From the view trough this freak dimention.
Doesnt matter what line up is there.
IMHO
swarup

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 29, 2005 01:11
xp...

I don’t think that this is the best way to promote a festival. Disrespecting the work of others. You can’t have liked the concept used in Boom, probably you didn’t understand anything, but this is not justification to come to a public forum to disrespect organizers, public and artists.

I’m certain that Edoardo, a serious and professional artist doesn’t need this type of attitude to promote his festival. Opposite… With this way you even disturb the serious work that Edo has made on his brilliant career. Speaking that line up of the Boom was a crap? I know many ppl that saw you playing and hated your set, but I don’t think anyone came here saying that it was a crap. This means respect!

The fact of that so many people went to Boom with that line up without great stars, means that the people were looking for an alternative to this commercial trash that nobody (that knows what trance means) wants anymore.

Another thing, for now on its gonna get harder and harder to work with those artists that charge really high fees. This now is destroying trance in Brasil, because to have those artists playing here, there is some mass promotion all over, to be able to cover the budgets, and with this to attract a great number of strange tourists to the parties, creating a great number of problems. In last the 2 weeks 3 parties were cancelled in São Paulo, organizers being arrested, all because of this mega commercial events, with line ups with stars that ask for limousines to pick them in the airport. It’s like making trance in shopping malls. In my opinion, trance must be always underground.

still on budgets of artists: I already played in the VooV 10 years edition, Antaris festival, Shiva moon and BOOM 2004 and it was at Boom that I received my best fee. I was invited to play in Sonica, but unfortunately, for professional issues I won’t make it.

I’m sure with the talent and honesty of Edoardo, Sonica will be the best festival of this summer, but with this kind of attitude you only bring bad vibes to the festival… wake up!

Good lucky Edo, for this great Festival, see you on Universo Paralello!

Swarup
Hg
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  73
Posted : Jun 29, 2005 02:38
Enough please. Have this discussion in private, shall we?           cna't find it
thebadtrip

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 29, 2005 03:03
Organizers in São Paulo were arrested because they were accused of drug dealing. Not because of the size of the events. Sorry for the off-topic.
--------------------------------------------

And I must agree Sonica's Crew has been putting a lot of effort organizing the event, answering a huge number of questions posted here, mailed to them and put on their website's guestbook.

Congratulations and let's hope it will be a whole new peaceful experience.
See you all @ Sonica
          I challenge you live your dreams.
darkfairy

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 29, 2005 05:55
Quote:

On 2005-06-28 15:02, kaio wrote:
.....this is our dream since many year...and is finally coming true....we spend long time since last year working for everything to be like we espect in a gathering.... to be ready to welcome all of u in the best way.......

Actually an italian festival like this is also the dream of all italian psy lovers....so a huge thx to the whole sonica crew.

yppi

Posted : Jun 30, 2005 15:48
Quote:

On 2005-06-24 23:54, danielX wrote:
hi!
i heard that there were some new entries in the (already amazing) line-up, for example loopus in fabula...can anybody confirm?

sorry daniel where did you take this info from? they are not on the sonica web site...anyone from the sonica crew?
Licio2

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jun 30, 2005 17:53
Quote:

On 2005-06-30 15:48, yppi wrote:
Quote:

hi!
i heard that there were some new entries in the (already amazing) line-up, for example loopus in fabula...can anybody confirm?

sorry daniel where did you take this info from? they are not on the sonica web site...anyone from the sonica crew?

A few days ago I went to check on the Loopus website and they say that they WILL play at sonica (news section)
http://www.loopusinfabula.com/
So I think it's confirmed...
But yes, on the Sonica website there's no info about that...
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Jun 30, 2005 18:44
Will be there on the 3 and leave on the 9.

I am so excited i cant wait for the days to pass till beggining of August.

By the way any good restaurants around?           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
kikas

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jun 30, 2005 19:12
Quote:

Quote:

hi!

Its true
Check the website its on the bottom of the list
Really great
          De genio e de louco todos temos um pouco,
Quanto mais louco estou mais genio sou

-------------------P.L.U.R.------------------
meko

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jun 30, 2005 20:54
to Detox: there are so many good restaurants on the lake that you 'll take (like me of course) more kilos during festival...mmm...may be after ..eheheh
Center Italy is very famous for meat and steaks, mushrooms, tartufo,and also fish that we are on the lake ..any kind of GOOD food in any kind of pasta also!!!and of course WINE...

So let's prepare to open your 5 senses...also the flavour and the enjoyment..

Buon Appetito!

Ps…if you want some help to find a good restaurant ,when you will arrive contact me (i'm very good organizer's friend); we can go togheter to find something special ;-)i like eat!
irina

Posted : Jun 30, 2005 21:34
Quote:

On 2005-06-30 19:12, kikas wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

hi!

Its true
Check the website its on the bottom of the list
Really great

yes they added loopus in the list of musicians in the mainfloor in the sonica website...that's really cool..loopus is a lot of fun in big festivals...!!

Honguito
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Jul 1, 2005 00:14
helluu.. I have three questions

1) What's the closest place to buy booze? (for cheap prices, like in a supermarket or something)

2) At what time on the 8th of august will the party stop? With "stop" I mean the last artist performance

3) .... damn, what more was it I wanted to ask? Arhh totally gone... I'll write when/if it pops up in my mind

Anyhow, see you there people! I'll go there with my gf and 2 friends
edoardo@neurobiotic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  65
Posted : Jul 1, 2005 21:31
Hi to all
just sent out our latest newsletter...
The excitement is getting on top, everything is wonderfully set up and we (Sonica team) are all moving to the location during this weekend.
For those of you who didn't get our newsletter, here it is:

Hi sonica travellers!

Here is the second transmission from the Sonica 2005 headquarter. We are only one month from the event and all the Sonica team is moving to the festival location where we are already working preparing the field for the cosmic launch.

Presale tickets have been doing really well, we are expecting a massive alien activity at the spot! 55 Eur tickets are still on sale and will be available until july 15th PRESALES WILL STOP ON JULY 15TH AND THE PRICE AT THE DOOR WILL BE 80 EUR! IF YOU WANT TO GET A TICKET AT THE BEST PRICE, BUY IT NOW!

Keep in mind that buying the ticket from our website through a very secure paypal transaction you will also get a free copy of the Sonica compilation, a collaboration between Sonica and Neurobiotic Records to be released later in the summer.

Here comes the tracklisting:

1:: Psysex – Tiger balm
2:: Nick – Manic miner
3:: Wrecked Machines - Bandbox
4:: Pixel – Technology, spirit and mind
5:: Joti Sidhu – Distorted reality
6:: Wizzy Noise – Leslie dusty blue
7:: Sub 6 - Bozow
8:: Silicon sound feat. dj psychotrop – Departure
9:: Tikal - Tequila

Line up is complete and confirmed.

Live sets:
Altom (Neurobiotic Records - France)
Bamboo Forest (MP records - France)
Bon (Digital Psionics - Italy)
Domestic (Hommega - Israel)
Etnica (Etnicanet - Italy/Ibiza)
Hallucinogen (Twisted Records - UK)
Infected Mushroom (BNE/Yoyo - Israel)
Intelabeam (Spun Records - Israel)
Joti Sidhu (Neurobiotic Records - UK)
Loopus in Fabula (Fabula Records - Italy)
Nick (Neurobiotic Records - Israel)
Pixel (Hommega - Israel)
Polaris (Neurobiotic Records - France)
Psysex (Hommega - Israel)
Pulsar (Magma Records - Italy)
Silicon Sound (Neurobiotic Records - France)
Strider (Etnicanet - Italy)
Sub 6 (Hommega - Israel)
Tikal (Neurobiotic Records - France)
Wizzy Noise (Exposure Productions - Greece)
Wrecked Machines (Spun Records - Brazil)
X-noiZe (Hommega - Isreal)

Djs:
Ans (Nano Records - UK)
Antaro (Spirit Zone/Voov Experience - Germany)
Chriss & Schippe (Full Moon Festival - Germany)
Du Serena (Hommega - Brazil)
Edoardo (Neurobiotic Records - Italy)
Erez vs Duvdev (BNE/Yoyo - Israel)
Josko (Neurobiotic Records - Italy)
Kaio (Neurobiotic Records - Italy)
Kristian (Transient Records/Antiworld - UK)
M45 (Neurobiotic Records - Italy)
Mack (Spun Records - Brazil)
Marcello VOR (Neurobiotic Records - Brazil)
Marchello (Fairy tales - UK)
Marco (Fluoropranksters - Italy)
Marios (Oktava records/Samothraki Dance festival - Greece)
Meko (Sonica - Italy)
Peyo (Trancemission - Italy)
Psychotrop (Neurobiotic Records - France)
Shane Gobi (Alchemy Records - UK)
Simo (Alchemy Records/Antiworld - UK)
Tommy (Crystal vision - Italy)
Tristan (Twisted Records - UK)
Xp Voodoo (Spun Records - Russia)

The chill out area, created by the Green Lizard Collective (UK) in collaboration with Samjiva and GoaSpirit (Italy) will be freaquenced by:

Aes Dana (Ultimae Records - France)
Aliji (Sanjita – UK)
Arianna (Liquid Connective - Italy/UK)
Beka (Turbo Trance Records - Australia)
Biodubtribe (Italy/UK)
Cell (Indica Music - France)
Damion (Psyreviews - UK)
Driver speed (Samjiva – Italy)
Dubloon (Sanjita – UK)
Fernando (Zig Zag Records - Brazil)
Flux (Samjiva – Italy)
Franjo (Moon Madness - Italy)
Frank (The entity - UK)
Gaudi (Interchill - Italy/UK)
In da Gladiaz (Samjiva – Italy)
Jay Om (Free Spirit - UK)
Josko (Indica Music - Italy)
Justin Chaos (Spain)
Lasituazione (Italy)
Loic Van Poucke (Total Eclipse - France)
Moon (Rythms of peace – Morocco)
Nanda (Chillosophy – Chile)
Naked Nick (UK)
Nick (Interchill - UK)
Nova (Ultimae Records/Fairy Tales - Italy/UK)
Ott (Twisted records - UK)
PKS (www.trance.net - Norway)
Scene (Indica Music - Italy)
Simon Posford (Shpongle DJ Set) (Twisted records - UK)
Sparx (South Africa)
Tom Real (Antiworld - UK)
Trotter (Indica Music – Brazil)
Tripswitch (L.S.D. - UK)
Will (Omni Festival/Missing frequency - UK)
Youth (L.S.D. - UK)
Zizou (Indica Music/Sonica - Italy)

The main floor soundsystem is a monstrous d&b audio technik Q1 line array, best system available on earth nowadays. Chill out sound system will be also a d&b audio technik, model C4.

Solar deliria (www.deliria.org) from Mexico and Trancekarma (Boom festival) (www.trancekarma.com) from Portugal will create a futuristic environment of 3d mindbending installations.

Frolics from London, with the cooperation of Quadroptica will take care of the visual productions on the main stage. It will be an amazing show with lot of screens and projectors.

Sonica Laser team together with Nano (Portugal) will perform a 3 nights laser show using 2 green lasers and a 15 watts multi color laser and Pangolin software, probably the best you can find in Europe.

You can check our website http://www.sonica2005.com in the sound and decorations page to get more informations.

The cultural area will start on saturday afternoon with 3 workshops held by Gilberto Camilla (Sisc president), Giorgio Samorini (Ethnobothany, university of Bologna), Matteo Guarnaccia (Visual artist). These workshops will be about ritual and tribal use of psychoactive substances and their relationship with altered states of consciousness. Massages, didjeridoo, healing workshops will also be held during the festival. The same area will offer a psychedelic and underground selection of movies during the night time.

Near the chill out stage there will be a teepee area from Native Americans.

The camping area will be open on august 4th in the morning and must ABSOLUTELY be evacuated on august 9th in the evening. Who is coming with van and motorhomes and want to sleep in them, must arrive on the 4th. Vans and motorhomes parked in the camping area won't be allowed to leave the camping and get back in, once they leave they will only be allowed to park in the parking area!

To know how to get there you can click on http://www.neurobiotic.com/how_to.pdf to download a printable file and map with all informations.

Some rules for a nice and safe blast:

No fires! (It will be warm enough and you will not need any fire, use of normal camping gear to cook your meals will be tolerated)
No glasses! (Let's protect ours and our children's feet from walking on them)
No dogs! (Let's keep the place clean and enjoyable for the whole 4 days)
No independent sound systems! (Let's concentrate on the main stages)
No independent markets! (If u want to sell something at the festival please contact us)
Use the toilets! (We will have lot of them, let's use them and not make the place a huge open air toilet)
Keep the lake clean! (Bolsena lake is one of the cleanest lakes in Europe, let's keep it clean)
No illegal substances! (You are the only responsible to whatever will happen to you during your trip to Sonica)
No videos! (If you want to shoot at the festival, please let us know and we'll tell you how to)
Keep the area clean! (Please help us on this, keep your garbage with you and don't throw your stuff on the ground)

See you at Sonica!

Your Sonica Team.           Edoardo @ Neurobiotic Records
http://www.neurobiotic.com
Myspace: www.myspace.com/djedoardo

https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/label/detail/1651/neurobiotic_records
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - ..:: SONICA 2005 ITALIAN TRANCE FESTIVAL 5 TO 8 OF AUGUST 2005::..
← Prev Page
20 21 22 23 24 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance