Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - ..:: SONICA 2005 ITALIAN TRANCE FESTIVAL 5 TO 8 OF AUGUST 2005::..
← Prev Page
17 18 19 20 21 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

..:: SONICA 2005 ITALIAN TRANCE FESTIVAL 5 TO 8 OF AUGUST 2005::..

Natural High/Nats
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  161
Posted : Jun 4, 2005 03:45

Hi Sonica Crew and Special Edo
Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!

Natural High Trance Family/dp Crew Athens

www.naturalhighfamily.blogspot.com/
www.myspace.com/naturalhighfamily
Trilobyte_simon

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jun 8, 2005 13:47
Edoardo -

Are children under 1 year old free?
Also, will you have a "spiritual" area for workshops etc?

Good luck, Simon
Sadist Paul

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 8, 2005 23:07
Hej Simon...I can say that 'yes ,they get in for free'.My kids are a bit older than that and the Sonica Crew told me that they get in for free...
Nice one guys           To Fathom Hell or Soar Angelic,
Just Take a Drop of Psychedelic.
Humphry Osmond : 1956
kaio

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 9, 2005 14:17
[quote]
On 2005-06-08 13:47, Trilobyte_simon wrote:
Edoardo -

Are children under 1 year old free?
Also, will you have a "spiritual" area for workshops etc?

Good luck, Simon
children until 14 year hold if they are whit the parent hey dont pay, we start to charge from 15 but until 18 they still have to be with the parent...regards
sonica team
thebadtrip

Posted : Jun 10, 2005 07:40
Time tables?

I am on a very short-schedule.. Leaving BRAZIL THURSDAY and leaving MONDAY right after midday.

When will the time tables be released?

Thanks.           I challenge you live your dreams.
Josko

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jun 10, 2005 20:32
Hy Guys.. who wants to know more about Sound Systems and decorations teams, check www.sonica2005.com ..The page is updated!
It will be AMAZING!!

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jun 11, 2005 04:17
it will be THE festival of this summer for shure           De genio e de louco todos temos um pouco,
Quanto mais louco estou mais genio sou

-------------------P.L.U.R.------------------
fjaeril

Posted : Jun 12, 2005 03:28
Ooh it's gonna be great for sure.

For a moment I thought I wouldn't be going to any festival this summer, since I would leave Amsterdam for the summer to live in Italy for a few months and all the festivals in Germany would be a bit too much traveling.
But then I heard about this festival and I'm convinced it's going to be fucking amazing
irschtas

Posted : Jun 12, 2005 19:48
The speakers on the website look awfully much like the speakers @ BooM festival last summer, which were waaaay to small for a big festival. Could somebody please confirm that this is not the case?

I already have my ticket and I don't want to get disappointed again.
Stregone
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Jun 12, 2005 19:53
linear array are fucking good man
edoardo@neurobiotic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  65
Posted : Jun 12, 2005 20:14
hi Irschtas
it took so long for us to choose a sound system that you can be sure that is one of the best around. Technically speaking you can expect a constant power of 105-110 db from the stage to 100 meters from it.
Don't worry, one of our priorities was to have a killer sound system, we could get the usual martin audio or turbo sound (it would have been much cheaper btw), but we decided to go with this one because we are 100% confident it's THE ONE!
It looks small (in size), but if you check d&b website (and if u have some knowledge about pa), you will understand what kind of sound system it is.
U won't be disappointed believe me...

PeAcE!           Edoardo @ Neurobiotic Records
http://www.neurobiotic.com
Myspace: www.myspace.com/djedoardo

https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/label/detail/1651/neurobiotic_records
irschtas

Posted : Jun 12, 2005 22:33
ahooy eduardo. thanks for the quick reply!! I am sure that you put a lot of time & effort on the soundsystem...

probmlem is that I am sure they put a lot of time and effort on the system at boom also, but it simply didn't cut it outdoors in such a big circle -> the kicks came delayed in most places on the dance floor.

but I will take your word for it, and make up my own mind @ the spot. if it's bad, I'll find you and you buy me a beer.

btw. is it placed in a circle or directed from the stage towards the crowd?
kaio

Posted : Jun 12, 2005 22:47
Quote:

On 2005-06-12 19:48, irschtas wrote:
The speakers on the website look awfully much like the speakers @ BooM festival last summer, which were waaaay to small for a big festival. Could somebody please confirm that this is not the case?

I already have my ticket and I don't want to get disappointed again.

hi bro,
believe me you were not the only one disappointed about the soundsistem in boomlast year. the db sistem we are going to use is the latest tecnology for concert, 60 hz low frequencies and able to bring more than 100 decibel after 60 meter...we do our best to give to all an amazing experience...see u there...
sonica team
kaio@sonica2005.com
Licio2

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jun 14, 2005 02:03
[quote]
On 2005-06-12 20:14, edoardo@neurobiotic wrote:
Technically speaking you can expect a constant power of 105-110 db from the stage to 100 meters from it.
-------------
From pictures and description it reminds me of the Soundsystem that I've seen at Zoom Festival in Zurich back in 2000: perfect sound and same power and definition even far away from it, loud without being disturbing/annoying for the ears.
Honestly, I think this is the best choice!!
Compliments again to all the Sonica crew!
Ciao and see u there!
zatitude
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Jun 14, 2005 20:18
Hello again,

Maybe the answer has been given here already, but what date can we arrive at the festival site and from what time?

Thanks.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - ..:: SONICA 2005 ITALIAN TRANCE FESTIVAL 5 TO 8 OF AUGUST 2005::..
← Prev Page
17 18 19 20 21 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance