Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - September 20-24, SYMBIOSIS GATHERING 2007: 3rd Annual Arts, Music, and Concious Lifestyle Festival
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

September 20-24, SYMBIOSIS GATHERING 2007: 3rd Annual Arts, Music, and Concious Lifestyle Festival

alfreak
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Aug 4, 2007 07:24
he just doesnt wanna get dirty at the desert... have fun!!           -PaRtYcLeS aLL oVeR tHE WoOdS

http://soundcloud.com/odalfer
http://soundcloud.com/groups/more-techno-house-minimal-progress-ive
lyricfree

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 4, 2007 16:00
How many people did symbiosis get last year?
ndemik

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 6, 2007 00:21
Any chance of getting Vibrasphere up to Symbiosis? They're playing SF the week before, and I can't think of an act I'd rather see...
Kyma
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Aug 8, 2007 11:22
hey! just got this...some more info on symbiosis...

SYMBIOSIS EVENTS ANNOUNCES THIRD ANNUAL SYMBIOSIS GATHERING

Symbiosis Events is excited to announce the Third Annual Symbiosis Gathering, an arts, music, and conscious lifestyle event, to be held in Angels Camp, California, from 20-24 September 2007. The event will feature four days of outdoor live and electronic music on three stages, full-scale art installations, guest speakers and workshops, health and healing spaces, comprehensive greening initiatives, and much more.

Featured Musical Artists will include: Hallucinogen in Dub, Shpongle, Eat Static, Symbiotic Orchestra (feat. Steve Kimock, members of SCI, Zilla, the Glitch Mob, & Special Guests), Bassnectar, Bluetech, Chris de Luca vs. Phon.o, D-Nox & Beckers, Entheogenic, Flying Lotus, Kelpe, Lotus, Mala, Ott, Pnuma (live PA) , Rinkadink, PatchBay, Pedro, Solead, SOTEG, Spoonbill, Telefon Tel Aviv, Ticon, TranceZenDance, Triptych, Zilla, and more.

Arts and educational offerings will include guest speakers Ralph Metzner, Ph.D., David Ulansey, and Bruce Damer, as well as a special panel discussion entitled ‘Modern Medicine Women’ addressing topics of spiritual and physical well being. Other workshops and inter-activities provide opportunities for participation in Kundalini Dance, Feng Shui and Kabbalah studies, Aboriginal Dot Painting, Sound Healing, and a variety of other activities throughout the weekend.

Symbiosis Gathering will also be offering a pre-event Permaculture Intensive, as well as a number of environmental initiatives, in partnership with EcoGatherings (www.ecogatherings.com). Plans for 2007 include: 100% Organic food vending with re-usable dishes washed onsite, recycling and composting, community education and outreach, biodiesel generators and fuel, a Renewable Energy Showcase presented by the Sustainable Living Roadshow (www.sustainablelivingroadshow.org), and more. Attendees will also be encouraged to pack out their own trash, in efforts to make Symbiosis a zero-waste event. The Permaculture Intensive will take place for 7 days preceding the event, covering topics such as Water Management, BioRemediation, Herbal Healing, Natural Building techniques, and Event Greening.

The event will open and close with a non-denominational spiritual ceremony in honor of the fall harvest season. Health and healing areas will also be open throughout the weekend for therapeutic treatments, yoga and body movement exercises, meditation, and personal space. Guests of all ages and lifestyles are invited to join in a celebration of arts, music, and conscious living, in conjunction with the Autumnal Equinox, at the Third Annual Symbiosis Gathering.

For more information about Symbiosis Gathering 2007, please visit the festival website: www.symbiosisgathering.com
For more information about other Symbiosis Events, please visit: www.symbiosisevents.com

a human's mind, once stretched, cannot go back to its old way

http://kymastream.com
http://myspace.com/kymastream
http://realityengine.org
http://interchill.com
http://cosm.org
Deep-Fryer
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Aug 8, 2007 14:02
I just want to let everyone know that SPOONBILL from Australia is hands down one of the most creative, amazingly funky and funny artists every to grace the Earth. You are doing yourself a disservice to miss him whilst in the US. I have been listening to his shit non-stop ever since being turned on by Sam-I-Am, the label DJ from Dada Stream. DO NOT MISS THIS. I am sad I cant fly in from Japan for this.
ndemik

Posted : Aug 8, 2007 20:00
Angles Camp strikes again! I guess this is the same Avery Ranch venue of Fusion and Symbiosis 06 fame? Nice spot. Plenty of room, the parking scene is managable, the neighbors are few and far between,. The road can get a tad dodgy, the dust can get a bit thick, and if you're not quick the firetruck can give you a thorough drenching in the morning.

Really glad to hear that this festival is taking an ecological conscience to its production. The shear amount of trash produced at some of these events can really churn the stomach when the sun hits it just right at 7am. 100% organic food?! Nice one. All reusable dishes?! Well done. Biodiesel generators!? Hell ya. I think these kind of details combined with the premium musical talent and beautiful localities really put Symbiosis in a category of its own for USA electronic music events.

Now, if only they can make those nice swedish boys from Vibrasphere an offer they can't refuse...

sanyama

Posted : Aug 14, 2007 02:13
Honestly, I am not a big fan of Angel's camp. It sucks to get up there. Stalled or problematic cars hold up traffic. The spot itself is not that great, but yea, it could be worse.
Also, I heard last year, the camping area was not condusive to social interaction between camped folks because there was no open camping area so everyone camped next to their cars and was blocked out.
But the folks who attend and the acts are awesome.
Mistress of Evil
Mistress Of Evil Records

Started Topics :  101
Posted : Aug 14, 2007 02:37
about angels camp, well the challenging adventures are among the most rewarding. Its VERY difficult to find suitable locations for outdoor gatherings of this magnitude in CA.
Regardless, I am happy its at Angels Camp, that land is sacred. It's been danced upon for hundreds of years. Multiple generations of people have danced peaceful vibrations into the earth, and the dancefloor there is especially conducive to shamanic dance experiences

and hmmm, if deep fryer says to checkout spoonbill we'd better listen!
meow meow.
m.
          Bringing Dreams to Life!
www.encantadaproductions.com
triplepeople

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 17, 2007 01:41
Hi,
Due to some personal circumstances I’m selling my ticket for $70.00 – price I paid.
If anyone interest it, please contact me at triplepeople@mail.ru

Thank you
stas
djrickam

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 17, 2007 22:19
[quote]
On 2007-07-05 03:32, zariat wrote:
Third Annual
SYMBIOSIS GATHERING
20-24 September 2007
Presented by Symbiosis Events

Musical Highlights :
Hallucinogen in Dub
Shpongle
Eat Static
Bassnectar
Bluetech
Chris de Luca vs Phon.o
D-Nox & Beckers
Entheogenic
Flying Lotus
Kelpe
Lotus
Mala
Ott
Rinkadink
SOTEG
Spoonbill
Symbiotic Orchestra
Telefon Tel Aviv
Ticon
Zilla

The Full Trance and Tech Lineup:

Eat Static [live] (T.I.P./Solstice, U.K.)
Ticon [live] (Digital Structures, Sweden)
Rinkadink [live] (Alchemy, South Africa)
D-Nox & Beckers [live] (Electribe/Sprout, Germany)
Triptych [live] (Turbo Trance, France
Dimitri [DJ set] (Spun Records, U.K.)
Solead [live] (Vapourise/Chillosophy, France)
Motion/Tetraktys [live] (Sub Machine/Groove Zone, France)
Patch Bay [live] (Reality Engine, Brazil)
Telepathik [live](Liquid Records, Portland)
Sons of Aurora (Area709, Alberta, Canada)
Evan Marc (Psybooty, Portland)
Majitope (Lowpro/Symbiosis, SF)
Kode IV (Ceiba, SF)
Naasko (Interchill, Nelson, Canada)
Ricardo (Greensector)
Psynthetic (GOA Play)
Sentient (Syncronise)

The line up is awesome!
Good luck with this one!

will be a blast for sure!!!

cheers!

http://www.eclipsefestival.com

DJ Rickam, Montreal/Canada label dj for neurobiotic records.
Infos booking: rickam@techsafari.ca or djrickam@hotmail.com
mubali
Mubali

Started Topics :  71
Posted : Aug 17, 2007 22:49
Nice lineup... best wishes the the Goa play cats and all involved in Symbiosis I've always wanted to see Eat Static... one of these years for sure...           An Eagle may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
Nokturnal
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Aug 18, 2007 07:11
Quote:

On 2007-08-08 14:02, Deep-Fryer wrote:
I just want to let everyone know that SPOONBILL from Australia is hands down one of the most creative, amazingly funky and funny artists every to grace the Earth.

I fully agree!!! He played before my partner and I at Shambhala just last weekend, what a crazy bunch of tunes, had me smiling and dancing in my spot... I am excited to hear him again at Symbiosis. Nice! =)

Norris and I (Sons of Aurora) are very excited to come down and perform this year... a huge honor and one we have been looking forward to all summer.

Only a few weeks now!!!           Darvin Knorr
Director/Promoter/DJ
www.area709.com

Sons of Aurora
www.area709.com/darvin

DJ Nokturnal
Zenon Records
www.zenonrecords.com
www.myspace.com/nokturnalispsytrance
Kwazzy

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Aug 22, 2007 02:55
does anyone know if the crazy dirt road out of hell is gonna be paved this year? last year they were talking about making improvements on the road....i sure dont wanna F-up my car again this year....

but amazing lineup and vibes overall....hell of a party!
Magox
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Aug 22, 2007 03:15
Quote:

On 2007-08-18 07:11, Nokturnal wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-08-08 14:02, Deep-Fryer wrote:
I just want to let everyone know that SPOONBILL from Australia is hands down one of the most creative, amazingly funky and funny artists every to grace the Earth.

I fully agree!!! He played before my partner and I at Shambhala just last weekend, what a crazy bunch of tunes, had me smiling and dancing in my spot... I am excited to hear him again at Symbiosis. Nice! =)

Norris and I (Sons of Aurora) are very excited to come down and perform this year... a huge honor and one we have been looking forward to all summer.

Only a few weeks now!!!

@ Sons of Aurora - great mixes

and spoonbill

well.......

incredible!!

can you say GINGERBREAD MAN !!

"On the path of spirituality, one ventures to vanquish one’s own faults rather than to judge others"
bephree

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 27, 2007 13:23
The Hallucinogen in Dub Live at the Twisted party was some hot shit...

Seeing Simon ripping on the guitar with a butterfly collar button down (collar up, top buttons open) was definitely a site to behold..

and the SG downtempo lineup has no parallel...

Phutureprimitive, Bluetech, Entheogenic...

Be on the lookout for Majitope... a SF Psychodiscadelic ride through deep house, tech house, minimal techno, and anything else that will put butter on your noodle...

and make sure to take Monday off...
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - September 20-24, SYMBIOSIS GATHERING 2007: 3rd Annual Arts, Music, and Concious Lifestyle Festival
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance