Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Ozora 2006 (On the grounds of the 99 Solipse) August 16-20,2006
← Prev Page
10 11 12 13 14 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Ozora 2006 (On the grounds of the 99 Solipse) August 16-20,2006

bubble

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Aug 4, 2006 14:05
hearing about all sorts of police stories from other festivals i can only assure people that WE ARE THE LUCKIEST cause the police here don't give a shit. we like to thank them for their atitudes.they only look for drunk drivers,which is ok cause they are definatelly dangerous.

Biniu

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 4, 2006 16:23
hehe Thursday I m non-stop on Dance Flor 12 only left
spgle79

Posted : Aug 4, 2006 20:39
helloooo! the timetable it's great,im waiting for the last day,from 5.00 with man with no name until the end with son kite live,this day will be the must grooving and dancing day,see u all there:)
bubble

Posted : Aug 7, 2006 21:43
I think all the other days are also worth checking out.Really great artist on all days no matter what type of psy-trance you like.they are some of the best.

see you all there!!!

b
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Aug 7, 2006 22:35
Wishing all the best for this one, definitely on the right path&vibe
          My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
spgle79

Posted : Aug 8, 2006 09:30
hello,ofcors we gone check and dance the others days of the festival,all the days are good, but the last day it^s the exciting,and i know that im gonna heard great music all day´s of the festival and from the ungarians dj´s that play´s verry nice music. wishing for the best for the opening day in 1 week,and keep on grooving.
spgle79

Posted : Aug 8, 2006 10:39
hello again,i wild like to ask if we gone a need to exchange euro money to hugarian fiorin,for the train bus and the festival.and i saw last weekend in the formula that it´s was raining in hungary,do the rain still falling?thank u
canyouhearthegoblins

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Aug 8, 2006 11:52
ooooooooooooooooo it looks toooooooo good
wish i wasnt working

Biniu

Posted : Aug 8, 2006 17:27
how ofen patry buses goes from Simontornya? I gues my and my polisch psyfrends will arive 16 at 19:34 to Simontornya
bubble

Posted : Aug 8, 2006 18:20
For everytrain that comes into Simontornya ther will be several party buses!!!!!

Exchange some euros for forints to be safe!!!

No rain since the Formula one race.its getting better and the forcast is looking good.
32 C daytime and 12-16 C at night!!but who cares about the night when the sky is clear and you're dancing like a freak !!!

TimBaBwae

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 8, 2006 20:52
WOW I met you guys throwing the Ozora festival while I was in Turkey at the Soulclipse and you asked me to come play.I wish I would have seen you after we talked some where so we could have eXchanged contact info. Oh well it looks like you have Beautiful very Nice Festival going on. I wish I could go But The money machine Has crashed. The line up looks great a couple of friends there wow.........Nice web site too.Dammn!!! Next year I will be there for sure.
My Love and best wishes to your Party.
Be Clean and Be Safe Be Light.
Dance Hard and Long,throw out your
Baggage and Take a Mental Expedition.
There is nothing but sound.
Sound is all there is.

We are throwing one here in September after burningman .www.symbiosisgathering.com

I sent you an e mail ,
Talk soon
Tryptamine
jaramogi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Aug 10, 2006 15:43
great lineup with special location! hehe i was almost shure that i will go to the funny moon festival in austria which takes place at the same date, but as i see the ozora lineup its not possible any more

cheers

}-->MaLiCe in WoNdErLaNd<--{

http://www.facebook.com/malice.in.wonderland.psy
http://soundcloud.com/malice-in-wonderland
http://maliceinwonderland.bandcamp.com/
bubble

Posted : Aug 10, 2006 19:55
wise decision.and a very good choice.

see you on the most amazing dance floor.
robci

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 14, 2006 14:04
yeah, we are goin this afternoon, have a nice trip everyone, and put on
astraldor

Posted : Aug 14, 2006 18:39
We arrive in Budapest at 06:00 morning.
Get ready Ozora… We are coming :):):):):):):):):):):)
Have fun people. Meet you there
          Astral Plane: A dimension of existence beyond the physical world. A place where disembodied spirits dwell. Many attempt to contact the astral plane through meditation or by using psychic energy.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Ozora 2006 (On the grounds of the 99 Solipse) August 16-20,2006
← Prev Page
10 11 12 13 14 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance