Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Neverland presents: BUTTERFLY DANCE FESTIVAL // 25,26,27 August 2006 //Nikiforos//Drama//GREECE
← Prev Page
12 13 14 15 16
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Neverland presents: BUTTERFLY DANCE FESTIVAL // 25,26,27 August 2006 //Nikiforos//Drama//GREECE

diskOtek
Entek

Started Topics :  70
Posted : Sep 5, 2006 04:06
*sitting in my couch CRITICISING other ppl's efforts seing them from my window*

hell yeah
yumade40
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Sep 5, 2006 11:58
stop acting like kids.......
PLUR
BOTN

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 5, 2006 17:47
Some pics from Butterfly2006!!!

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=E5A4D4743ECFE495
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ΦΑΚ ΔΕ ΠΟΛΙΣ
V-R4ptor

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Sep 9, 2006 02:43
Can someone tell me who played on saturday evening after vanja & before aerospace live?
MARGHERITA
Master Margherita

Started Topics :  156
Posted : Sep 9, 2006 15:16
Oscar from Guatemala (chaishop)
mpamseskotosa

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 10, 2006 00:59
Quote:

On 2006-09-05 11:58, yumade40 wrote:
stop acting like kids.......
PLUR

of course
act like burned
see the other side of the situation
no food>thats ok we are going to eat bugs
no water>dring your sweat
ai re
V-R4ptor

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Sep 10, 2006 20:36
All artist's played awsome... but Skunk Beat i believe kicked asses!!
Thanx Master.
Psywalker

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Sep 12, 2006 02:25
geia sou antwnis. eimai o alexakis . akoma perimenoume me ton kwsti . u know. xairomai pou pige kala to party kai eis anwtera. perimenw til i egw i o kwstis.ciao
Psywalker

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Sep 12, 2006 02:57
have a great time also next year
what happened this year . was the personell honest unlike u said bout last years?
era

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 13, 2006 02:29
guys, stop acting like Queens! you went camping into an outdoor festival. of course it's going to be unconvenient! of course there will be problems. you are in nature, not in a five star hotel. and don't tell me that with the 60 euros for all days you expected a royal treatment. you go there with your tent and have a good time - that's what all the people i know did. stop whining like little spoiled queens!
elves
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Sep 13, 2006 20:50
Every time i went to the bar all goods was coolled,there was tosts and creperie store,ice cream store,even corne store with boielt and toastet corne.Ok i admet there was not top quality in the meats but you have choises like toast or even walk 15 minutes and eat in the tavern in front of the etrance like your home.
Indeed there was some sheet like not to much water for shower,no line up in a public view and problems with the generaitor,but the organaizers try very hard to service all the people.You were in a mountain and not in an organaized camping in Samothraki.
Every time we say what the organaizers do wrong and we dont see the milions garbets we left behind us in every corner of the mountain like animals.
Sure people payed enough money to come in this fest but dont act like noyhing happent many things happen,for sure more things next year.           Fear is the path to the dark side

Fear is to anger

Anger is to hate

Hate is to suffering
errorhead

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 14, 2006 15:17
Well will write my review a little bit late i guess,but that would be the best way to be fair for everyone:

First of all great location,great choice!!!
Indeed the chillout stage setup was magic and spend the most time there chilling under the trees

Well about the facilities you supposed to offer i have to be sad that you didnt make it on your expectations:

FACILITIES - 2 music stages - main stage 7.000 people capacity - chill out / ambient area under the trees - super sound system 60 kw - lazer show - 3-d visuals by: exiz - live projection from outer space! - special deco by: nasiart
b.o.t.n.
elves
- light structures - paintings - aerial acrobatic show by: GRAVITY FREE - stutius - juggling show & dancers - kinder circus - free camping in the forest - full toilet facilities - free water and showers - full medical cover - traditional greek & vegeterian food - pastafari stand - chaishop - full bar services / fresh fruits & juises - stands / markets - place is protected with private security

Dont forget to bring some warm clothes, flashlights and tents for camping.

HAVE FUN!

Myself saw 2 music stages,the main stage which was fine for such a festie and if you exclude samothraki(2nd edition TribeofFrog deco) havent seen a proper deco setup for a fest in Greece(i dont think people expected something more),the chillout area which was great as mentioned before,about the 60Kw soundsystem i shouldnt comment on that one,since im not a sound expert but having experienced similar soundsystem makes me think it was less than 60kw,but anyway,didnt expect much more...

The lazer show didnt witness it much(didnt spend much time on the mainstage during the night) the 3d visuals&the projections thing was weak,the light structures and the paintings (??),the aerial acrobatic show was missed (heard that they performed together with the opening act Pallyria but didnt witness it all), and about the stutius cant say (did you meant statues? even in that case didnt see any) didnt figure out what that was

Didnt see the kinder circus(which would be i guess the children area),yes there was free camping in the forest(didnt see many people cleaning up their areas after they left which is sad)and then No Full toilet facilities,NO water and showers,didnt need the medical help so i didnt witness it as well,there was definetely no traditional greek food and NO vegetarian food(myself was starving till the last day where i found some rice,all days no food for veggie people,why mentioning a veggie food stand when not offered?), NO pastafari stand,there was a chaishop in the chillout area,the bar worked fine,no fruit juices or fruits though,the stands&markets were there,and the security was friendly and didnt bother at all the people...

In music aspects i enjoyed Frank'e set although he didnt perform a KoxBox live and the time he played was moved afterwards since the generator went down while Seroxat onstage..

Enjoyed also Master margherita(both main&chill),Taj(both stages as well),
KukanDubLagan,Pallyria(missed the opening @main stage,but managed to hear them at the chillout),and most sets at the chillout were very nice(thumbs up for all the djs)...
On the Main stage i heard all live acts but i did enjoy Aerospace(should play daytime imo), Andromeda set,Fatali surprised me in a good way(annoying stage perfomance though),Silicon Sound was fine once again,Oscar,and Doc who spinned after frank'e was on fire;the rest i caught up with was held at the afterparty which was quite fun(myself freaked out a bit with no chillout music heh)

All in all i had a very good time,met old&new friends and had fun,but focusing on myself wouldnt be fair i guess,so there were some things that wasnt organized well at all and Neverland organization should focus on their next edition of Butterfly...

Organizing a festival isnt easy people,and especially in greece;we all know the situation,so try to be more positive and make some constructive criteria instead of just blaming the organization...

Thats all from my point of view,wish all the best for next years edition...
Love&Light
Bom!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Neverland presents: BUTTERFLY DANCE FESTIVAL // 25,26,27 August 2006 //Nikiforos//Drama//GREECE
← Prev Page
12 13 14 15 16
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance