Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Neverland presents: BUTTERFLY DANCE FESTIVAL // 25,26,27 August 2006 //Nikiforos//Drama//GREECE
← Prev Page
12 13 14 15 16 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Neverland presents: BUTTERFLY DANCE FESTIVAL // 25,26,27 August 2006 //Nikiforos//Drama//GREECE

herplex_simplex

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Sep 2, 2006 00:57
arpaxti!!!hahahahah big moufa party guys!so dont panic....normal deco..no something special...the entrance was really really expensive for such a this festival..for this line up+for this work...the food mpliax crazy guys!!!the pleace good!!! the organisign...hahahahahah ade gia leme....10 years im traveling in fest and this fest it's the bigest moufa...in 30 years maybe neverland make something good.....or never....
and dont say malakies about the sola luna fest...why it's the fest who teach what means festival in this country...anyway bye bye !!!arpaxtika
mozillas

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Sep 2, 2006 02:03
Quote:

On 2006-09-01 22:35, never_never land wrote:
Mr malaka (since this is the only word that you know) MARGHERITA
I don’t give a shit if Ougada or Albania open air super festival 3000 don’t have infos about lineup , or they don’t have free water.
Personal I give 60 euros at least and I want to have all that thinks I mention and much more.
I don’t know for witch euro festivals are you talking about, but especially for the showers and toilets you are totally wrong. Except if you are talking for festivals like our own ‘kaiafas’ fiasco. For your info (not that I care what do you think) I ask bags from bar, and even I had portable ashtray

PRAYING FAIRY
you know what I think?
I think that you are totally disordered. I read this forum very often, mostly for getting informed about parties. Now I want to write and I write. Neither will you, neither someone else tell me when to write something and when.
As for the organizers I don’t give a shit. I don’t have anything against them. I don’t know them personal either. As about police you have right, but it was a negative think that why I wrote it.

CMOS
I am very real. You are very ironic at me. As you can see and other person says the same thinks that I say. Oh I forgot. All the others are me … But you cant say bad thinks. Maybe you need neverland people, so you better sound sweet at their ears. Its ok, I understand.

WIRELLES
if these problems are in your program aren’t in mine. If the only think
g you want is a stage and music then a festival like this with 90 euros at the entrance is what you deserve to have. So be happy with the less and I will be happy with more. Oh I forgot. Real trancers don’t need facilities. They only need music. I will go back at my bouzoukia and let real trance people like you, dancing in dirt hopping to rain, or to have the baths water to wash their face. Or real trancers don’t need washing? Maybe no. Maybe were you near me, smelling so bad… Kagourotrancer. I speak about facilities and organization problems and you tell me about water price. You cant even be into the conversation. But I can give a right at you if you are 18 years old or less.

LeeLoo
What if SOLA LUNA 2001 had 2 showers only? What does this mean? And what are you trying to say? That me for example, don’t have the “spirit” or I don’t love our music because I spot the bad thinks? You and all neverland team would be happy if I mention only the good spots? That is the only think that you care about? To read people hymns about the festival?
You say THANK YOU FOR POINTING OUT THE PROBLEMS!!! And that’s good for you and a spark of hope for me.

I can’t understand you people.
What do you want to hear? That this was the best festival in Europe? Or this was the best festival that ever happens in Greece?
Well. No it isn’t. You like it or not neverland team must try harder. That’s the reality.
If your only care is to take drugs and listen good music, then go in a forest with your friends, play music with a cd player and take as many drugs as you want.
If you care about the future of trance events in our country, then you must see the bad things, mention them in a forum like this one, so organizers can read them and think about them so the next year make less mistakes.

Don’t see anyone to say bad thinks about an event and all organizers friends yelling at him.

And who says that I was at my home? I can assure you that I had 4 fantastic days at Nikiforos Mountains, and I listen wonderful music like claw set.
But a festival is more than music and people. All attacking me, and keep mentioning the music and sound system. Have you ever read from me that the sound was horrible?
And I feel very angry when we can’t make reality a festival that all Europe will talk about it.
Reality is that everyone knows about Samothraki and that’s all. How do you expect to come people from all over the world in our country for a festival? How many people do you think that they even knew butterfly festival? If you don’t give that something more to the people how do you expect to follow you? Or you are happy from the peoples attendance? Maybe you are because we was enough to make you make money, but I want to see 7 and 8 thousand people in a festival in my country? Utopia? Maybe. But I will keep hopping that it will better in the future.
I will say it again that I don’t care about organizers. Today is neverland, next year maybe will be eternal motion and go on and on. As a person I only want better events.
And if I say that this was a good event, then next year we will see the same thinks again. I don’t care if organizers take 1 or 2 or 9000 euros each. I care to see a better fest than this in my country. Can I? Hoppe yes but as I can see, no.
Some people say a negative opinion but all fall on me because I have one post. That’s ridiculous.
What’s happening? You can’t read a bad critique?

At the end.
Don’t be happy with the less. Always ask more so the level of our country events goes on top, as it must be.

you are in my fuck..ing mind           Psarades GATZOluomai sta xeria mou exw bafo
Karavanades efyga sta @@ mou sas grafw!
mozillas

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Sep 2, 2006 02:09
Quote:

On 2006-09-01 18:09, LeeLoo wrote:

FOOD FACILITIES
Fest's store gave away meat, salad and rice.
Apart frm this, there were stores with crepes, corn, ice cream.

you mean the frigeretors with ice cream but with no electricity?           Psarades GATZOluomai sta xeria mou exw bafo
Karavanades efyga sta @@ mou sas grafw!
Alkan Ruller

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Sep 2, 2006 02:29
Shame to everyone which attack to international artists, especially to Moreno           http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N1OFhFdk2U
MARGHERITA
Master Margherita

Started Topics :  156
Posted : Sep 2, 2006 03:35
Quote:

On 2006-09-01 20:26, index wrote:
So,where is the official answer?

They still working into the location, for cleaning.

virava

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Sep 2, 2006 16:03
same words after events.
staff and their friends do not LISTEN to our opinions (opinions of their customers) and try to convince us that their creation was very good and that "everyone had a great time".

oti peite paidia..
underworld

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Sep 2, 2006 21:39
Quote:

On 2006-09-02 16:03, virava wrote:
same words after events.
staff and their friends do not LISTEN to our opinions (opinions of their customers) and try to convince us that their creation was very good and that "everyone had a great time".

oti peite paidia..

you are in Greece man
everything is perferct and if you want to post something here it must be good
the complains are rejected here           Karditsa is the city
Keep it Underground
empola

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 3, 2006 16:43
Quote:

On 2006-09-01 18:09, LeeLoo wrote:
- CLAW (GREAT poios einai????)

Quote:

On 2006-09-01 22:35, never_never land wrote:
I listen wonderful music like claw set.

Claww
CMOS
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Sep 4, 2006 11:34
Quote:

CMOS
I am very real. You are very ironic at me. As you can see and other person says the same thinks that I say. Oh I forgot. All the others are me � But you cant say bad thinks. Maybe you need neverland people, so you better sound sweet at their ears. Its ok, I understand.

If u want to be real, be real with the good and the bad sections... I dont have some reason to posting posts, who sounds great to some ears, I dont care...
I am writing my opinion, for some good for some bad...
I am eronic when I am looking you blaming and blaming eceryone and everything...
It was not so good orginized, but not with the way u show it...
When I am looking your post and see you complaining for the dust and for the water, what can I say?
Have u ever been to camping again?
Did u know Drama has no sea?
Electric generators was the biggest problem...
For some sections orginizers cant do many thinks...
GuyShanti
Aerospace

Started Topics :  112
Posted : Sep 4, 2006 14:40
i dont want to spoil your fun of argument (well... you Greeks invented the art of debate ) but overall i had a nice experience in Greece this time and i think that overall it was a nice underground festival. as the saying goes: expect less, enjoy more.

even thoough many things could have been better but still you must give a thubs up for actually making this event and making it last for the whole 3 days with music till u drop and most artists and ravers going home happy.

im sure that next year everything will look and sound better. thank you Antonis and Nasia for this trip and hope we'll meet again soon

nice meeting u Stratos, Oscar, Frank, Johan, Moreno and everyone im forgetting
Zoi - dont change

G
          http://www.myspace.com/aerospacemusic

Aerospace – Re Entry EP on beatport.com
https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/276014/Re%20Entry%20EP
V-R4ptor

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Sep 4, 2006 15:18
Good job NeverLand team this year... Nice stage,perfect chill deco. Bravo Alkan Ruller u travelled me into a magical world
:august:

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 4, 2006 15:22
wow, the opinions are really divided here, half of the ppl say it was great and half say it was bad... i personaly did not come... maybe a bit expensive at the entrance (90 is a bit much for 3 days, look at sonnenklang or other big ones, they have lower prices and they are scaleable depending on the day you're coming..) 60 was somehow ok for presale, 20€/day. the bar prices i saw posted here are excellent, quite low, as for the free water i don't know... but i guess that if you don't have 0,50 and ask for a glass of water they won't let you die in thirst as for many other problems (like the police) imho that's greece if you ask me... it is sad but true, but the rest of europe (at least austria for sure) is more tolerant with such events than greece, so it seems logical to me that organizers in other countries have less problems to face (at least in such matters..) and are in the position to offer better services as the attendances are also greater (these are all connected - "favlos kyklos"). but no matter what the problems are, you don't solve them by speaking bad to other ppl or by humiliating them, we have nothing to divide, and critic is the only way to improvement as long as it is neutral and creative. it's not bad if someone says "i didn't like this and that..." as long as it's not offensive... blah blah blah well that's what i think but who am i...

together we stand, divided we fall...

all in all i think it's nice to see at least ONE festival happening in greece every year....

put more plur in our lives and everything will be better!!!           https://soundcloud.com/augustenz
------------------------
peace love unity respect
butterfly

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 4, 2006 22:43
Quote:

On 2006-09-02 03:35, MARGHERITA wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-09-01 20:26, index wrote:
So,where is the official answer?

They still working into the location, for cleaning.

xaxaxaxa! It's amazing what some ppl do to save a few euros! Keep up guys and maybe next year you do the bdf-garbage-fest!           "With every Step I take, God holds the Solution, however I have to be Willing to Work for my Surrender."
CLAW
CLAW

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Sep 5, 2006 00:49
It seems that u ppl just wanna make harmm to this effort that some ppl are trying to do here...

Ok there were some stuff that could have been orginized better...
But it looks like u do not want things to get better...

Only just to make them look worse and create a bad image in the ppls minds....

This is not the way it goes guys, if u realy want to have fun in oudoor parties and enjoy listening to some music u better calm down and see how to make this happen with the best way...

Why, YOU dont try to make something like this??
A million answers to give u on that.

Soo give the guys a break and try to help them instead of harming them with JUST your negative comments.

• Noize Conspiracy Records •
http://soundcloud.com/c-l-a-w
https://www.facebook.com/CLAW.cy
xrust
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Sep 5, 2006 02:39
some people have a BIG complex           Signature:

Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Neverland presents: BUTTERFLY DANCE FESTIVAL // 25,26,27 August 2006 //Nikiforos//Drama//GREECE
← Prev Page
12 13 14 15 16 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance