Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Neverland presents: BUTTERFLY DANCE FESTIVAL // 25,26,27 August 2006 //Nikiforos//Drama//GREECE
← Prev Page
11 12 13 14 15 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Neverland presents: BUTTERFLY DANCE FESTIVAL // 25,26,27 August 2006 //Nikiforos//Drama//GREECE

AbsolutZero(D.V.M.)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  199
Posted : Aug 31, 2006 22:02
I'm sure that the promoters will inform us soon....           [b]osobuko/b]
http://www.landmark-recordings.com/absolut_zero.html
http://www.myspace.com/absolutzero_or
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dj-AbsolutZero/147091981997578
Tom Burn

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 31, 2006 22:16
Quote:

On 2006-08-26 21:42, Nexon wrote:
Vibe tribe couldn't come and Butterfly crew put audiotek at the line up...Bravo butterfly crew,you made good job!!!!!!

more confusion           blow your tits with nitro
AbsolutZero(D.V.M.)
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Aug 31, 2006 22:20
Quote:

On 2006-08-31 22:16, tom burn is ... wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-08-26 21:42, Nexon wrote:
Vibe tribe couldn't come and Butterfly crew put audiotek at the line up...Bravo butterfly crew,you made good job!!!!!!

more confusion

panik           [b]osobuko/b]
AbsolutZero(D.V.M.)
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Aug 31, 2006 22:23
Quote:

On 2006-08-31 12:28, Iraklis Mindphaser wrote:

+ Positives:

Sound System

Quote:

Stratos
Candyflip wrote:
Negatives :
Sound System

what about that?           [b]osobuko/b]
liquid j

Posted : Aug 31, 2006 23:07
first of all .. the place was great(not like sonica one dry mountain)and the dj's tried their best!(great music guys!EXCEPT the first day! everything else was bad the sound system had lot of bass! i couldn't enjoy the music...the line up was totaly inaccurate and the hours messed up!!the stage simply sucked! no shadow!??!? 7 toilets? no running water!!and the power generator broke down several times....nice shot guys...
never_never land

Posted : Aug 31, 2006 23:38
I wonder if people that wrote reviews here, have ever gone at another festival, or they are just friends of the organizers! Else I can’t explain all that thinks that I have read here.
What good festival and crap are you writing here?
Good deco??? Where? You mean the backdrops or the woods with the string art on top? Have you ever seen good deco? For a party maybe it would be a super deco. For a festival, not.
Facilities… what facilities… showers without water, broken wc , no electricity , no food (except if you mean food a toast –not toasted- or a croissant or a sandwich ). The other poor guy brings a truck with ice creams and he couldn’t have electicity to turn on his freezer to put the ice creams in. You know, people must eat otherwise they can’t dance 3 days in a row.
Water only from bar? With temperatures Greece has, you should have free water. It’s very basic. But what I am talking now… we haven’t water for bath we would have water to drink? Anyway…
Camp site. Unacceptable. This place isn’t for camping 2000 people. Is for less and maybe not for camping at all . Parking area. Unacceptable. Not all people have jeep. Stage area. Unacceptable. Dust dust dust dust …
I wander why in festival area was full with cars from north Greece only, at the moment that the security guys doesn’t allow to bring our cars inside.
Timetable? You know what timetable is? Neither Nikolouli couldn’t know the timetable.
Festival starting time. It was another big mystery. It will start at five? At six? At nine o clock ? Another quiz that we must solve.
Police with dogs at the entrance. Thanks god that there weren’t so many people from other countries to see our ‘rezilikia’. Rex –the police dog- must be the ran tan plan of the police dogs. Party was full of drugs.

Superb job at chill stage. Bravo great job on this.

It’s the third time that you organize a festival??? Thanks god that I haven’t been at the other two.

And something for all the people that was there. Why you throw your garbage in the forest? Why don’t you respect the nature? Its very sad.
At organizers. GIVE A FUCKING GARBAGE BAG AT THE ENTRANCE!
you take 60 and 90 euro from tickets. I think you can buy some garbage bags and give to everyone so they can throw their garbage in. ELEOS

Hope not to see the same next year
mozillas

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Aug 31, 2006 23:58
no more comments from me and my friend taratatam
the thing speak it self           Psarades GATZOluomai sta xeria mou exw bafo
Karavanades efyga sta @@ mou sas grafw!
butterfly

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 1, 2006 12:15
[quote]
On 2006-08-31 23:38, never_never land wrote:
Good deco??? Where? You mean the backdrops or the woods with the string art on top? Have you ever seen good deco? For a party maybe it would be a super deco. For a festival, not.
------------------------------------------
RAVE!
Facilities… what facilities… showers without water, broken wc , no electricity , no food (except if you mean food a toast –not toasted- or a croissant or a sandwich ). The other poor guy brings a truck with ice creams and he couldn’t have electicity to turn on his freezer to put the ice creams in. You know, people must eat otherwise they can’t dance 3 days in a row.
-------------------------------------------
MORE RAVEEE!
Water only from bar? With temperatures Greece has, you should have free water. It’s very basic. But what I am talking now… we haven’t water for bath we would have water to drink? Anyway…
THIS IS WHAT I CALL RAVEEEEE!!!!!
Camp site. Unacceptable. This place isn’t for camping 2000 people. Is for less and maybe not for camping at all .
ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY!!!
Parking area. Unacceptable. Not all people have jeep. Stage area. Unacceptable. Dust dust dust dust …
DUST IS IN THE AIRRR EVERYWHERE I LOOK ARROUND!!!!

Timetable? You know what timetable is? Neither Nikolouli couldn’t know the timetable.
THEY TOLD US THEY GONNA HAVE SUPRISES!

Festival starting time. It was another big mystery. It will start at five? At six? At nine o clock ? Another quiz that we must solve.
WE DON'T NEED PROGRAMM IN OUR VACATIONS!

Police with dogs at the entrance. Thanks god that there weren’t so many people from other countries to see our ‘rezilikia’.
--------------------------------------------

REZILIKIA IS OUR FIRST NAME!

Rex –the police dog- must be the ran tan plan of the police dogs. Party was full of drugs.
NOW IF THIS ISN'T RAVE THEN WHAT IS?

It’s the third time that you organize a festival??? Thanks god that I haven’t been at the other two.
PLUR GUYS PLUR!!!

And something for all the people that was there. Why you throw your garbage in the forest? Why don’t you respect the nature? Its very sad.
LOVE PEACE AND UNITY! NATURE IS OUR HOME! NATURE IS OUR CULTURE!

you take 60 and 90 euro from tickets. I think you can buy some garbage bags and give to everyone so they can throw their garbage in. ELEOS
IF WE CAN GIVE 90EUROS WE CAN ALSO BUY A JEEP!!!

SAME OLD STORY!

"With every Step I take, God holds the Solution, however I have to be Willing to Work for my Surrender."
MARGHERITA
Master Margherita

Started Topics :  156
Posted : Sep 1, 2006 13:42
Hello guys ,, restart fights around this topic,,, hehehe malakas,,,

so, do you need a honest review :

Music:
was ok,, like, same others countrys,, some hard and evil and some sweet and groovy.

Line up :
is usual to dont have a lot of infos about this, into many festivals and partys around europe appen.

Showers, toilets :
same like a lot of fest and partys around europe.

Free water:
where you saw free water into a euro fest ? the price was ok,, but i reckon a river around the place is pretty important, not for drink but just for refresh the hippies tripping, is everytime good.

Deco :
pretty rare to have a good deco around the euro fest,, some of them have good stuff , but is not usual,, so the Butterfly deco was ok.. not the best and not the worst one.

Trash :
greek peoples dont care to much about respect he nature,, personaly i take from my home a trash bag when i goo dancing into a party. So respect the nature is comming from your own,, and , why dont ask in the bar for a trash bag ? ARE YOU NOT ABLE TO SPEAK AND ASK PEOPLES FROM THE ORGANISATION ?

Camping :
ok stuff,,, in the strees , shadow ,,, not to much place , but in of....

Chill stage :
like he say stratos , is one of the best in europe this summer.

Technical troubles and dust :
very hard in this kind of locations to not have some troubles,, cause , everytime the location is good , but, extreme weather or landscape. So this look like usual troubles for my experiences, and a generator breaking down is the rule,,,

I forgot something ?

Thank you very much to neverland team,, you still evolve for do a good event,, and im sure you gonna make good things in the future,

And ,, please for the malakas fighters,, go make troubles and new nick names into other places,, is borring war and not at all positive for our life style/world.

It meaning something for you PEACE. LOVE and RESPECT EACHOTHERS ??????? i dont think so...

http://mastermargherita.com
djtikis
9West

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Sep 1, 2006 14:37
Possitive:

nice location
really ammazing deco
best chill out area
nice sound not so good sound engineer
very nice ppls
lot of fun

negative:

NO AMBULANCE( most important)
NO WATER
NO GOOD FOOD
NO STAGE MANAGER
NO LINE UP

i would like to thanks Adonis and nasia for support
next year i hope will be more pro festival....
Really nice evolution

keep going

upcomming release:
V/A Labyrinth

9west - Feel the buzz
PRAYING FAIRY

Posted : Sep 1, 2006 15:10
Quote:

On 2006-08-31 23:38, never_never land wrote:
I wonder if people that wrote reviews here, have ever gone at another festival, or they are just friends of the organizers! Else I can’t explain all that thinks that I have read here.
What good festival and crap are you writing here?
Camp site. Unacceptable. This place isn’t for camping 2000 people. Is for less and maybe not for camping at all . Parking area. Unacceptable. Not all people have jeep. Stage area. Unacceptable. Dust dust dust dust …
I wander why in festival area was full with cars from north Greece only, at the moment that the security guys doesn’t allow to bring our cars inside.
Police with dogs at the entrance. Thanks god that there weren’t so many people from other countries to see our ‘rezilikia’. Rex –the police dog- must be the ran tan plan of the police dogs. Party was full of drugs.

Superb job at chill stage. Bravo great job on this.

You know what i think?That you have a personal problem with the organizers since your first post here is all about bad things about the party.......We all had a great time,nice crowd and possitive vibes from the place!!!What about the police??what could the organizers say or do about them???Where do you thing you live??As far as nature is concerned, i honestly don't think you care more from the organizers about nature,since the guys are still there cleaning the place!!!
so you see sometimes is better to chew than to talk!!

--------Our current state is a result of our yesterday thoughts and todays thoughts create our tomorrow life:our life is a creation of our thought---------------
butterfly

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 1, 2006 15:30
Maybe it is his first post here, but he has spoken the truth, and as you see praying fairy he is not the only one who says about the bad things of this fest.
As about Margherita, have you ever been to another fest? What are you talking about?
You better stop coming on the Greek forum saying all of us Malakes dear! And probably they don't call you too often to play on fests! Thats why you don't know about free water and clean places and good deco!
But it's ok! You can find pictures from all the Samothraki fests and open them and look how a festival with 90 euros can be!           "With every Step I take, God holds the Solution, however I have to be Willing to Work for my Surrender."
aless
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Sep 1, 2006 15:41
Quote:

On 2006-09-01 15:30, butterfly wrote:
Maybe it is his first post here, but he has spoken the truth, and as you see praying fairy he is not the only one who says about the bad things of this fest.
As about Margherita, have you ever been to another fest? What are you talking about?
You better stop coming on the Greek forum saying all of us Malakes dear! And probably they don't call you too often to play on fests! Thats why you don't know about free water and clean places and good deco!
But it's ok! You can find pictures from all the Samothraki fests and open them and look how a festival with 90 euros can be!

~.~ Psy party means Aliens World ~,~
"-Ever had that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?
-Mmmm, all the time.
-It's called mescaline... It
Infected_fairy

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Sep 1, 2006 15:46
No Comments about the festival... The people who were there, they know....

I don't want to be bad, so i don't speak....
Cu arround..           @_ Faeries Are The Inner Nature Of The Land And A Reflection of The Inner Nature Of Our Souls _@
virava

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Sep 1, 2006 16:14
almost completely unorganised festival .
i m sure too that with 90 euros (or 60, it s too a big price) we deserved a much much better festival.

people that organize festivals should be professionals because if anyone could organize one, i would have done it too.

positives: very nice chill out stage , good sound at main stage.

negatives: people before me mentioned most of the many negatives this festival had and i agree with their opinion.
sto kato kato einai kai h pragmatikothta, ta eidame oloi mprosta mas.

so,
good luck to a possible next one of neverland!(next summer?)
i ll probably be at full moon or sth.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Neverland presents: BUTTERFLY DANCE FESTIVAL // 25,26,27 August 2006 //Nikiforos//Drama//GREECE
← Prev Page
11 12 13 14 15 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance