Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Neverland presents: BUTTERFLY DANCE FESTIVAL // 25,26,27 August 2006 //Nikiforos//Drama//GREECE
← Prev Page
12 13 14 15 16 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Neverland presents: BUTTERFLY DANCE FESTIVAL // 25,26,27 August 2006 //Nikiforos//Drama//GREECE

Sakiskimo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Sep 1, 2006 16:48
I haven't come to the Fest because my Job don't allow me to come. . .

But i want to say something for the next time. . .

1) I have speak with a lot of ppl who want to come to the Fest because the line up was extra killer.

BUT. . .

They can attempt only one day for some reasons (most of them they have jobs) If you have put entry for one day and the time table a lot of ppl they have come includ me to.

Example
1 day = 40e
2 days = 50e
3 days = 90e

When you know when your favorite artist play and with 40 e entrance you don't have the problem to go for one day.

This it was my opinion and the reason i didn't come. . .

I am not negative to the organisation but you must think and some ppl ho can 't attempt the 3 days fest and they want to come.

Cheers

(`·._.· Everything interesting begins in the mind ·._.·´)
wirelles

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 1, 2006 17:00
Great festival!
Exept a few problems but this is on programm!!!
Tell me if any one now a festival at the world with 2euros the beer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and 0,50 the water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and all this drings so cheap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bravo Neverland i have reall great time there everything was fantastic chill out stage main stage and the best "SIRIUS ISNESS" killer music killer stage performance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ta leme tu xronu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oso gia ton "never_never land" :
Asto agorina mu pane sta buzukia
MARGHERITA
Master Margherita

Started Topics :  156
Posted : Sep 1, 2006 17:03
Quote:

On 2006-09-01 15:30, butterfly wrote:
As about Margherita, have you ever been to another fest?

Only this year i was playing into:

- Gates of perception, indoor party in italy (Bologna)
- Souclipse festival Turkey.
- Life Fest in Ireland.
- Pangaia open air, Swiss.
- Bellaluna fest, Swiss.
- Hadra Fest, France
- A few small/medium outdoor Partys in, Swiss and Italy.
- Boom fest, Portugal.
- Zoom fest, Swiss.

And more......

I was also helping some friends into Marroco 2001 (where it was orrible organisation)
I have also organise some small events in swiss, so i know what is making partys a little bit. And i stop making events because is to much vorries for my taste.

Sorry for the bad words,, is my provocative side,, but is to much bitchin spoke whit the neverland team,, & that i dont like.

Cheers

CMOS
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Sep 1, 2006 17:12
Quote:

On 2006-08-31 23:38, never_never land wrote:
I wonder if people that wrote reviews here, have ever gone at another festival, or they are just friends of the organizers! Else I can�t explain all that thinks that I have read here.
What good festival and crap are you writing here?
Good deco??? Where? You mean the backdrops or the woods with the string art on top? Have you ever seen good deco? For a party maybe it would be a super deco. For a festival, not.
Facilities� what facilities� showers without water, broken wc , no electricity , no food (except if you mean food a toast �not toasted- or a croissant or a sandwich ). The other poor guy brings a truck with ice creams and he couldn�t have electicity to turn on his freezer to put the ice creams in. You know, people must eat otherwise they can�t dance 3 days in a row.
Water only from bar? With temperatures Greece has, you should have free water. It�s very basic. But what I am talking now� we haven�t water for bath we would have water to drink? Anyway�
Camp site. Unacceptable. This place isn�t for camping 2000 people. Is for less and maybe not for camping at all . Parking area. Unacceptable. Not all people have jeep. Stage area. Unacceptable. Dust dust dust dust �
I wander why in festival area was full with cars from north Greece only, at the moment that the security guys doesn�t allow to bring our cars inside.
Timetable? You know what timetable is? Neither Nikolouli couldn�t know the timetable.
Festival starting time. It was another big mystery. It will start at five? At six? At nine o clock ? Another quiz that we must solve.
Police with dogs at the entrance. Thanks god that there weren�t so many people from other countries to see our �rezilikia�. Rex �the police dog- must be the ran tan plan of the police dogs. Party was full of drugs.

Superb job at chill stage. Bravo great job on this.

It�s the third time that you organize a festival??? Thanks god that I haven�t been at the other two.

And something for all the people that was there. Why you throw your garbage in the forest? Why don�t you respect the nature? Its very sad.
At organizers. GIVE A FUCKING GARBAGE BAG AT THE ENTRANCE!
you take 60 and 90 euro from tickets. I think you can buy some garbage bags and give to everyone so they can throw their garbage in. ELEOS

Hope not to see the same next year

Everything was bad...
orginizers has to make a sea around to clean up your face, they have also bring a tarmak to the stage to keep your face clean from the dust...
The festival was not so well orginized, but it wasn't everything so bad...
Sound and deco was at least OK,
my personal opinion...
the lineup fuc...d up from the electric generator, orginizers are not responsible for that, generators was from one of the biggest companys on its section in Greece, it can happen to any festival or party... The camping was not full,if u went a walk u can find many many empty places( I was found a good one)...
If u have some personal reasons to blame this fest, its ok, but plz, be real...
Your post are readed and from ppl who was there...
I never been to any festival or party (or meeting ),this was my fist one
you are the one who went to all... BRAVO!
I have a great time there and I am waitig to see the next!
MARGHERITA
Master Margherita

Started Topics :  156
Posted : Sep 1, 2006 17:20
(You cant compare, the German scene whit the others because they are well organised from many years)

I was reading a post into the french forum, about Rythm of Peace,, and they add 1 day delay cause no sound system. check http://skyforum.ayzo.net/forum2.php?config=trancegoa&cat=2&topic=13940&trash=0&page=2 check this nick name <inguilim>
And the sound was orrible (inquilim say).

into the butterfly the sound was ok,, better of Bomm 06 mainfloor (for my taste)

So... butterfly dance fest . was OK for many aspects, & also compared whit others countrys.

I was looking the pictures from OZORA fest06, and the deco was ok,, nothing amazing, just ok,, just a green spot whit a sound system....

Cheers
BOTN

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 1, 2006 18:05
Hello everyone!!!!!!!!!
Stop fight for Fest. are u crazy???????
For me the fest was amazing!!!!
Everything was perfect the Chill out stage "ade gia"
the Main also, Kindzadza & Penta my best!!!!!!!!!
Very cheap dring's bravo to Neverland Team!!!
------------------------------------------------------
"never_never land" wrote:
Good deco??? Where? You mean the backdrops or the woods with the string art on top? Have you ever seen good deco? For a party maybe it would be a super deco. For a festival, not.
----------------------------------------------------
Thanx re man for ur good words i love u!!!

ÖÁÊ ÄÅ ÐÏËÉÓ
www.mike_lamar13@yahoo.gr
PANTHRO

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Sep 1, 2006 18:09
the organization was not good...
the entrance was really really expensive for such a this festival..
the musik was terrible ...

all the other was good
          the time has come !!!!!!!
LeeLoo

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Sep 1, 2006 18:09
Greetings to all attending and to all not attending this year's BDF!!!

Pity for the latter for they missed a fest with so much positive vibe and more or less the cream of today's trance music both psy and proggy, despite the difficulties! (TAJMAHAL told me that for him music was better than SONICA)

First of all I'd like to THANK YOU ALL for your patience concerning the facilities (power, water, dousche etc)
THANK YOU ALL for YOUR SMILES for as it is seems you don't need the best generator in the world to WEAR THEM ON!!!

The thing is -and i told that to many in the fest- that we -so-called- bongoloi and koukou-roukou ppl can get things going together and make it happen whilst normal ppl -like those renting the Neverland Team the generator (HIRE SHOP-one of the biggest enterprises throughout the globe) could not keep up to their responsibilities!!!

Showers were indeed a joke! But coming to remember in SOLA LUNA 2001 there were only 2 showers for 7000ppl and the organisators were building some extra during that fest! A fest that was to become one of the greatest ever!
WHY?
Because we love this music! We have -most of us i hope- an open mind and we LOVE TO SHARE OUR BEST SELF EVEN WHEN THINGS AREN"T EXCEPTIONAL AND SMILE!!!
EVEN IF DUST WENT INTO OUR MOUTH EVERY TIME WE DID IT!!!

THANK YOU FOR POINTING OUT THE PROBLEMS!!!
They will be seriously taken under consideration and I PROMISE YOU -as far my part is concerned- that BDF will surprise you all next year!!! For this way (pointing them out) you can only make things better!!!

IF THIS FEST HAD WATER NEARBY... IT WOULD BE A SUPER FEST!!!

FOOD FACILITIES
Fest's store gave away meat, salad and rice.
Apart frm this, there were stores with crepes, corn, ice cream.

BAR PRICES:
0.50 small water
1 big water
2 beer
2 juice
1,5 beverages
3 SHARK
4 alcohol
1.5 coffee

CAMPING
There was places to camp, only that some would have to camp in the sun. Throughout the world's fests MOST have no shadow to camp.
There was enough camping area to hold the ppl. The thing is that everyone wanted to be under shadow and nearby EVERYTHING!

POLICE
You know that most trance gigs fests or parties are being chased down. What did you expect? To wave you welcome?

PARKING
I have a car (ASTRAXAN-my love) it is not a jeep but it could park in the parking area and further more in the woods EASILY. Those who have cars with lower suspension (HONDA CIVIC per instance), should be smart enough not to take them at the mountains!

DOCTOR
There was a 24hour doctor and those who needed to be taken to the hospital were taken to the hospital with an ambulance or not. And I can verufy this.
An ambulance is a good idea though. I dunno if it could apply. (That is if DRAMA General Hospital was willing to give us one.)

AS FOR MUSIC:
BEST LIVE and SETS I HAD THE CHANCE TO LISTEN TO...

- DOC (Brother you did it again!!!)
- FRANK-E (I love you paps!!!)
- OSCAR (Came all the way frm Guatemala to surpise me!)
- VANYA (great set with techno elements and more! Care for another drink?
- ANDROMEDA (WOW! You made me come down and dance!!! i'll whip for that in Barca)
- FATALI (WOW!)
- CLAW (GREAT poios einai????)
- SILICON SOUND (WOW!)
- ATOMIC PULSE (and WOW again)
- PALLIRYA (opening act)
- MARGO-SON (MARGHERITA)+PALLIRYA (chill out magical live)
- TAJMAHAL (after)
- PENTA (first live of a new release closer to my ears!!!)

I know I forget some... I'll have the chance to refer to them later.
As for VIBE TRIBE it's not the organisation's fault that he could not make it, if you have all this and still think Oh shit VIBE TRIBE did not come then... what can I say? you need your blood examined)

THANK YOU ALL!!!
ESPECIALLY ALL OF YOU HELPING TO PULL THIS THING TOGETHER AND MAKE IT TRUE!!!

endingly...

TO THOSE WHO DID NOT ATTEND AND STAY IN HERE "KRAZONTAS"...

YOU DID NOT GET IT MATES!!!

THE GENERAL IDEA IS THAT EVERYONE HAD A GREAT TIME!!!
DESPITE ALL PROBLEMS!!!

AND I AM SO HAPPY ABOUT IT!!!

My best wishes for a greater effort and a greater outcome next year!!!

Cheers!!!
          Minds are just like parachutes. They only work when they are open. :)
AbsolutZero(D.V.M.)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  199
Posted : Sep 1, 2006 19:08

ahh
This is RAVE
I LOVE GREECE           [b]osobuko/b]
http://www.landmark-recordings.com/absolut_zero.html
http://www.myspace.com/absolutzero_or
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dj-AbsolutZero/147091981997578
diskOtek
Entek

Started Topics :  70
Posted : Sep 1, 2006 19:47
i m surprised 'euphoria' hasnt posted anything yet..maybe you forgot to use that nickname.
djNexon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Sep 1, 2006 20:03
I can not understand some ppl in this forum...Relax guys..I don't think that u can make a better festival..The only thing that u can do is ''kraximo''!!!
Anyway i am sure that the next BDF will be super...because Neverland team always try for the best!!!

I forget,in my previous post to thank Tony and Nas (Neverland team)who invite me to play in this festival!!!!I had a great time...

Cu around...
           Iono music

VA / Genetic Drift compiled by dj Nexon ... OUT NOW !!!

www.iono-music.com
www.myspace.com/djnexon
index
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Sep 1, 2006 20:26
So,where is the official answer?           HTTP://www.decadancerecords.it/audioplug
butterfly

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 1, 2006 21:14
Quote:

On 2006-09-01 20:26, index wrote:
So,where is the official answer?

Leelo gave the official answer, i guess she is the new partner of the neverland team!
Come on guys get serius this was not a fest, this was a part at Kouri!
Oh Margherita really great fests you went there, nice!
          "With every Step I take, God holds the Solution, however I have to be Willing to Work for my Surrender."
xrust
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Sep 1, 2006 21:56
2 pages of afterfestival posts and stil not a decent review

Signature:

never_never land

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 1, 2006 22:35
Mr malaka (since this is the only word that you know) MARGHERITA
I don’t give a shit if Ougada or Albania open air super festival 3000 don’t have infos about lineup , or they don’t have free water.
Personal I give 60 euros at least and I want to have all that thinks I mention and much more.
I don’t know for witch euro festivals are you talking about, but especially for the showers and toilets you are totally wrong. Except if you are talking for festivals like our own ‘kaiafas’ fiasco. For your info (not that I care what do you think) I ask bags from bar, and even I had portable ashtray

PRAYING FAIRY
you know what I think?
I think that you are totally disordered. I read this forum very often, mostly for getting informed about parties. Now I want to write and I write. Neither will you, neither someone else tell me when to write something and when.
As for the organizers I don’t give a shit. I don’t have anything against them. I don’t know them personal either. As about police you have right, but it was a negative think that why I wrote it.

CMOS
I am very real. You are very ironic at me. As you can see and other person says the same thinks that I say. Oh I forgot. All the others are me … But you cant say bad thinks. Maybe you need neverland people, so you better sound sweet at their ears. Its ok, I understand.

WIRELLES
if these problems are in your program aren’t in mine. If the only think
g you want is a stage and music then a festival like this with 90 euros at the entrance is what you deserve to have. So be happy with the less and I will be happy with more. Oh I forgot. Real trancers don’t need facilities. They only need music. I will go back at my bouzoukia and let real trance people like you, dancing in dirt hopping to rain, or to have the baths water to wash their face. Or real trancers don’t need washing? Maybe no. Maybe were you near me, smelling so bad… Kagourotrancer. I speak about facilities and organization problems and you tell me about water price. You cant even be into the conversation. But I can give a right at you if you are 18 years old or less.

LeeLoo
What if SOLA LUNA 2001 had 2 showers only? What does this mean? And what are you trying to say? That me for example, don’t have the “spirit” or I don’t love our music because I spot the bad thinks? You and all neverland team would be happy if I mention only the good spots? That is the only think that you care about? To read people hymns about the festival?
You say THANK YOU FOR POINTING OUT THE PROBLEMS!!! And that’s good for you and a spark of hope for me.

I can’t understand you people.
What do you want to hear? That this was the best festival in Europe? Or this was the best festival that ever happens in Greece?
Well. No it isn’t. You like it or not neverland team must try harder. That’s the reality.
If your only care is to take drugs and listen good music, then go in a forest with your friends, play music with a cd player and take as many drugs as you want.
If you care about the future of trance events in our country, then you must see the bad things, mention them in a forum like this one, so organizers can read them and think about them so the next year make less mistakes.

Don’t see anyone to say bad thinks about an event and all organizers friends yelling at him.

And who says that I was at my home? I can assure you that I had 4 fantastic days at Nikiforos Mountains, and I listen wonderful music like claw set.
But a festival is more than music and people. All attacking me, and keep mentioning the music and sound system. Have you ever read from me that the sound was horrible?
And I feel very angry when we can’t make reality a festival that all Europe will talk about it.
Reality is that everyone knows about Samothraki and that’s all. How do you expect to come people from all over the world in our country for a festival? How many people do you think that they even knew butterfly festival? If you don’t give that something more to the people how do you expect to follow you? Or you are happy from the peoples attendance? Maybe you are because we was enough to make you make money, but I want to see 7 and 8 thousand people in a festival in my country? Utopia? Maybe. But I will keep hopping that it will better in the future.
I will say it again that I don’t care about organizers. Today is neverland, next year maybe will be eternal motion and go on and on. As a person I only want better events.
And if I say that this was a good event, then next year we will see the same thinks again. I don’t care if organizers take 1 or 2 or 9000 euros each. I care to see a better fest than this in my country. Can I? Hoppe yes but as I can see, no.
Some people say a negative opinion but all fall on me because I have one post. That’s ridiculous.
What’s happening? You can’t read a bad critique?

At the end.
Don’t be happy with the less. Always ask more so the level of our country events goes on top, as it must be.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Neverland presents: BUTTERFLY DANCE FESTIVAL // 25,26,27 August 2006 //Nikiforos//Drama//GREECE
← Prev Page
12 13 14 15 16 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance