Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - MANALI- This is the mother of all MANALI threads
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

MANALI- This is the mother of all MANALI threads

sure_smoke_alot
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Apr 5, 2006 14:34
@IPsy
bro where have u been seen u posting after ages           the problem with valuing art is, till u dont understand it, it's worthless but wen u do understand it, it's priceless!!
acidity
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Apr 5, 2006 19:06
Mez planning to hit in June of July. It will be on season but I guess old Manali would be awesome. Will contact you shroomz baba soon for more details.           Discover.Vote.Share() - http://www.beamto.us
P0p'S

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 5, 2006 19:54
@ raver_psycho5.... first thing it’s good to know that someone is planning for a month.. I wish that was me... as far as budget is concerned I would say depends on how many people are goin..... and for a month you need around 500 bucks per day inclusive of everything... and wot ever you wana fly on... things there are cheap... and in off season you will get decent rooms for 100 bucks... so in all I would say you can do everything in 20K...
@ acidity... dude me and shroomz collected a lot of info before we left and luckily I have a word doc on that so PM me with you email ID and I will pass it on to ya... and believe me you will find all that you need to know in that... wot say Shroomz baba...
@ Neon Sonnet... we freaked our asses off man... it was a crazy trip.. I am a changed person now....
@ shroomz.... dude so true PARVATI
ROCKS

in the end I would say a true raver has to feel the music amidst those snow covered mountains... its a feeling of being one with nature and a very spiritual experience... you must not miss this in life....
**BOOM**           oº°Is it a f@ct -- 0r have I d®e@mt it°ºo
shroomz
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Apr 5, 2006 20:57
@P0P's ... i read what you wrote and it seems the sentiments are running wild for the place and why not .. I feel the same bro ..

@acidity .. just PM me or P0P's ur email address and we would send you across the information we have collected..

Since we were there during the offseason, the rates we pretty low. Well our budget reached upto around 17k per head, which was pretty cool. Any more information about a particular place, let us know. We dont know all the places but know the places we have been to like Kasol, Chhlal, Solang, Kothi, Vashisht. We didnt stay in Manali tho and that was a good thing as we got to stay in Vashisht for 2 days .. Killer ..

Cheers ..           'Let's meet on the Otherworld - let's speak about the unspeakable'
shroomz
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 5, 2006 21:43
@Ipsy .. dude it was an amazing trip.. Had one of the best times of my life ..

@raver_psycho5 .. 1 month .. wow .. Well, the budget actually depends on which place or places would you be staying and what time of the year. We got places worth 70 bucks a day at Kasol to 2.5k per day at Solang. So it really depends.
I think if you are looking for shanti and a place to chill then Chhlal is the right place to be at. I can stay for years...

@Neon Sonnet .. it was a crazy trip.. I never blasted like this before .. Every second there was worth it. Wish we all could go for a long long vacation .. Maybe 6 months .. Hehe .. Dreams can come true ..

Cheers ..

'Let's meet on the Otherworld - let's speak about the unspeakable'
raver_psycho5

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Apr 6, 2006 09:25
thanks for the information...

@...pops and
@...shroomz.

Ryche

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 7, 2006 00:41
i've never been to manali but am planning to head up around rubbing season with a few friends who've been earlier... and there are other ppl from the boards too who plan to head out from cal... so hopefully it should be good...

see you guys there if any of you are around...           ---------------------------------------------
Meet the Hyperactive Duracell Psyrabbit
acidity
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 8, 2006 08:32
Quote:

On 2006-04-07 00:41, Ryche wrote:
i've never been to manali but am planning to head up around rubbing season with a few friends who've been earlier... and there are other ppl from the boards too who plan to head out from cal... so hopefully it should be good...

see you guys there if any of you are around...

If you are going around mid-June to end-June, I and one another frnd is game!           Discover.Vote.Share() - http://www.beamto.us
candyman

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Apr 9, 2006 10:09
Quite a number of people heading out from cal this summer to the mountains.. i cant make it with some of my frens who are going un june.. maybe later, or next year season time.. everyone, have a booming time..

BOOM           The only things i can see clearly without glasses are dreams...
chemi-kali

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Apr 9, 2006 14:14
just went to goa killer place will be heading to manali now most probably in june may the trance community keep growing peace..
aCIDISGOD

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Apr 11, 2006 01:24
@lime wire Bless you bro           ********************************************
Guardian of the Eastern Dark.
acidity
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 11, 2006 08:07
Quote:

On 2006-04-09 14:14, lime wire wrote:
just went to goa killer place will be heading to manali now most probably in june may the trance community keep growing peace..

You going in June. Keep in touch!           Discover.Vote.Share() - http://www.beamto.us
psyskyskii

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Apr 12, 2006 22:51
how was the party at challaang ?? who were the artist..review pleaseeeee
shroomz
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 13, 2006 00:42
@psyskyskii ... baba where did u read that there was a party at Chhlal..
Well, I didnt witness one ..
Wish i did ..
Anyways the trip was full on party ..

Cheers ..           'Let's meet on the Otherworld - let's speak about the unspeakable'
oldskool
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Apr 13, 2006 10:34
manlai thread...ridiculous..please lock this thread..there is more drugs in manali than parties..this is a party forum            hear what you see *
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - MANALI- This is the mother of all MANALI threads
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance