Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - MANALI- This is the mother of all MANALI threads

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

MANALI- This is the mother of all MANALI threads

*neon nymph*

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Mar 21, 2006 08:01
Summer has arrived in all its splendour, and although the force of it will be felt only in months to come, I already see a lot of us sweating about how to escape the heat the season is going to turn on. For most in this blue room, while it's always Goa in the winter, Manali is the "it" place for the summer.

This thread is being created for the same reasons the one on Goa was. All inquiries, discussions, debates, comments,experiences, tips and so on may be shared here. However, please keep it about the music, the parties, and the place only. Any unnecessary talk of what keeps the place green or the how/why/when/who/what/wheeee's of seeing more mountains/people/creatures of the otherworld than actually exist will not be tolerated.

That said, I wish you all a fabulous, fabulous summer. May the music never cease.
          I can only please one person per day. Today's not your day. Tomorrrow isn't looking good either.
Psy Baba
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Mar 21, 2006 09:15
Good goin...

Nobody climbs mountains for scientific reasons. Science is used to raise money for the expeditions, but you really climb for the hell of it...           An EyE FoR An Eye MaKeS ThE WhOlE WoRlD BlInD!!!
ReAl EyEs ReAlIsE ReAl LiEs!!!
Psybaba's Flea market.SAVE EARTH say NO to plastic...
www.myspace.com/psybabas
psyskyskii

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Mar 21, 2006 09:46

The glorius mountains stand tall on the northern crest of India ...be there to get rejuvinated along with the tunes of psytrance that still echo in my head from the party @ helipad...!!

'It' is always an enchanting experience..unforgetable climb and the best place to celebrate nature and its fruits

d<@!!@>b
~~~~~~~~~~
*~chillum chai chappati challo parvatii~*

Forest dreams
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  107
Posted : Mar 21, 2006 13:13
*yay*
Planning on going this june, to dharamsala.. please lemme know if anyone else is gonna be around there at the same time... we'll pull along well           Nothing is said that has not been said before.
sure_smoke_alot
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Mar 21, 2006 15:17
Quote:

On 2006-03-21 13:13, Forest dreams wrote:
*yay*
Planning on going this june, to dharamsala.. please lemme know if anyone else is gonna be around there at the same time... we'll pull along well

i'll edit it a bit
going to dharamsala, kalga & kheerganga           the problem with valuing art is, till u dont understand it, it's worthless but wen u do understand it, it's priceless!!
DjFucK

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Mar 21, 2006 17:08
just got back frUm Da 6o4...
peace to manali till october yo...
slow and steady...
onE...
day at a time...
FucK

God knows...
thank God...
but i know as well !!!
who am i ???
goa_way

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Mar 22, 2006 14:39
hey a friend of mine told me that april is a bad time to go as its totally packed with kids on school breaks is this true? is it tough to find a place to stay and all?           turn on tune in and fuck off
Cosmic_Navigator

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 22, 2006 19:57
^^^now tht sounds bad. We were plannin to go this 5th...till the 15th. So needed sum info...since this is gonna be mah first trip to Manali. Moreova we r jus 2 girls...so how safe is it to go??Places like Kalga,kasauli,solan?? Any parties happenin there around this time...Plz ignore mah ignorance but help wud be appreciated...thx !!

Sana           ACID-ADDLED-AUTOPILOT
weird anomaly
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Mar 23, 2006 07:57
manali was pretty sad last year .. its been pretty sad in fact for couple years .. no good crowd ..fewer parties .. bad crowd at parties etc .. id suggest kasaul , kalga , pulga , leh etc .. nicer people and vibes .. or dharamshala side .. wich was absolutely magic last year . everone was there .. pity bout the music tho .. only very cheesy isra beats .. anyway .. so much more than partying to do up there ..

peace

weird anomaly
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Mar 23, 2006 07:59
oh btw ... season has already started .. not in terms of parties ..but people have already started heading up there .. couple friends just got down from malana.. so those planning to go now can do so ..
sure_smoke_alot
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 23, 2006 08:23
@cosmic navigator
kalga is a safe for girls met many gals travellin alone
cant really comment on solan n kasauli coz hav'nt been there yet
have a blast
pm me for more details on kalga if u already dont know bout it

peace           the problem with valuing art is, till u dont understand it, it's worthless but wen u do understand it, it's priceless!!
shroomz
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Mar 23, 2006 12:30
Well, the mountains have their own charm and I realised it ...
Will post more once am back ..

Cheers from Manali ...           'Let's meet on the Otherworld - let's speak about the unspeakable'
sure_smoke_alot
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 23, 2006 15:00
@shroomz
how was ur trip bro???

peace           the problem with valuing art is, till u dont understand it, it's worthless but wen u do understand it, it's priceless!!
MENTAL DISORDER

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Mar 24, 2006 18:56
I JUST COME 2 KNOW FROM A FRIEND OF MINE DAT COPS R GOIN TO B XTRA STRICT THIS YR.............

THEY WILL B KEEPING EYE SPECIALL ON DA INDIANS....

DO U GUYS THINK DAT ITS A GOOD IDEA TO B IN MANALI THIS YEAR ?????

I DONT THINK SO
candyman

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Mar 24, 2006 19:30
Dood.. why in caps.. i know ur trying to stress the point.. but looks as though ur pissed.. thanks for the tip off.. any idea as to in what way they are looking out for indians?? in terms of parties, drugs or just generally.. and thats not fair anyhow.. I'm sure something will be worked out..

BOOOM           The only things i can see clearly without glasses are dreams...
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - MANALI- This is the mother of all MANALI threads

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance