Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - MANALI- This is the mother of all MANALI threads
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

MANALI- This is the mother of all MANALI threads

shroomz
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Mar 27, 2006 19:46
Mr. Lucifer .. It didnt click this time and I did let you go ..
But next time no excuses .. Now you have seen the pics too .. So better get sorted .. We would head soon ..
Talk to ya tomm babaaa ..

Cheers ...           'Let's meet on the Otherworld - let's speak about the unspeakable'
P0p'S

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 27, 2006 22:44
hi guys. sure was a killer trip. had loads of fun heavenly mountains make you wana loose yourself.....
Solang was good, nice place to stay and snow fighting added the spice.... wot say bro @EL ES DEE
Kasol was a killer place infested with isrelies good vibes around even the glow signs are in Hebrew... so the whole place is lile a lil israel.... and the best part is that you get good isreli food there (one thing i did not expect there)..
for the people who are planing to go make sure you have a ball there... enjoy the serenity of nature and the purity of the mauntains...
sitting next to parvati river was an amazing experience... would wana camp there next time though...

@shrooms.... bro i uploaded the rest of the pics.
@EL ES DEE..... dude take the link from shroomz baba...           oº°Is it a f@ct -- 0r have I d®e@mt it°ºo
pixie satinka
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Mar 28, 2006 05:59
i wannnnaaa go ...its so beautiful...n the snow...wow...glad u guys had a nice time...wat israeli food wer u tokin about?
underground psy agent

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Mar 28, 2006 08:47
awesome pics ... babas .... tha greens ... tha snow ... tha HUGEEEEEEEE mountainsssssss.... it looks so beautiful ... will surely go in JUNE ..
shrroomsss .... did ya guys get any parties ...??           :spy:
mrtdeep

Posted : Mar 28, 2006 09:03
Awesome pics ,i wanna go to.........

The place has got a feeling of heaven...........

Lucky fellas...........           "Cause we're living in a world of RULES breaking us down when they all should let us be."
acidity
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Mar 28, 2006 12:08
Mez planning to go in June or July before I head off to Amrika for my studies           Discover.Vote.Share() - http://www.beamto.us
shroomz
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 28, 2006 14:31
Quote:

On 2006-03-28 08:47, underground psy agent wrote:

shrroomsss .... did ya guys get any parties ...??

Baba .. no we didnt get any parties. But in general it was a helluva party ..

@mrtdeep .. It sure is Heaven ..

Cheers ..
          'Let's meet on the Otherworld - let's speak about the unspeakable'
ouroboros
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Mar 28, 2006 17:14
@ shroomz...
the link aint workin yaar...cud u put a new link or something
n karan bro... will definately join u for the next time,
damn!! i jus cant imagine how much fun it wud've been

boom
          http://www.myspace.com/musicouroboros

**treat ur mind like a bad neighbourhood - dont go thr alone**
shroomz
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 28, 2006 19:33
@sub-zero .. hmm .. strange ..
Anyways u can try the below given link ..

http://spaces.msn.com/shroomzz/

Cheers ..           'Let's meet on the Otherworld - let's speak about the unspeakable'
--==Bad Sector==--
Triamera

Started Topics :  69
Posted : Mar 29, 2006 05:10
great pics shroomz buddy .....been to manali long long back ... need to get my arse there sometime soon
lets plan a visit sometime along with lucifer            Nocturnal Wizardz Recs
Bhooteshwara Records
Cubasing is like Freebasing, just with audio.
Both cost more than you can afford, and leaves you sitting in a dark room with no life,craving for more.
PsYd0n!a

Posted : Mar 29, 2006 11:00
hey shroomz bro forgot 2 ask u.. wot was the party scene dere like??.. catch anythin good??... hey man @ evy1 out thr ima headin for the hills nxt mnth aftr ma xams any1 got the dope on parties hapnin thr??..
shroomz
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 29, 2006 14:30
@Bad Sector .. yea we should plan it and head there ... Lucifer would surely come along .. Its time we give him heavy doses ..

@PsYd0n!a .. well, bro we didnt find any parties .. The season is just kicking in. The weather got so bad that we cudnt even head up to Malana ..
Going there and being among the mountains and the valleys was a party ..

Cheers ...           'Let's meet on the Otherworld - let's speak about the unspeakable'
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : Mar 29, 2006 16:12
@subzero >> the link is down for some time , try later .

@Bad_sector .. its about time you head for those mountains bro and lucifer can do wonder's with those heavy doses

@ Missfryd >> we are talking about general israeli food like sandwitch in pita , falafal etc dry delicacy in general.

And pop's >> you damn right about solang it was a good experience in the snow for sure.

boom
           “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
psyskyskii

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Mar 30, 2006 19:21
So where all u went mr. el ess dee ?? I will goto manali in may maybe ...ne one like to go wid me "all the ladies listening?"" ...<3

pMpMPm*

Have a gr8 summer ya all .....

====
www.bolenat.net
Cosmic_Navigator

Posted : Mar 30, 2006 19:44
^^^ heheh ye m listenin !!! Btw, u r most welcome to join us on the holy trip to the Valley, provided u prepone ur journey to this month. El Es Dee is gonna be there too...

@El Es Dee: dude, we r meetin in Kasol on the 7th if m nt mistaken???           ACID-ADDLED-AUTOPILOT
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - MANALI- This is the mother of all MANALI threads
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance