Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - MANALI- This is the mother of all MANALI threads
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

MANALI- This is the mother of all MANALI threads

psyskyskii

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Mar 30, 2006 20:25

Iam afraid not untill may!!... may all the forces be with you two ladies though ...enjoy ...<3 You will have to embark on this holly journey without me
as i have work to do .!!.

<Eel Ess Dee Going bak to Kasol..insane idea dude AgAiN..WowEeEe>> >

~*take care*~
oO*Oo
bolenat

P0p'S

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 30, 2006 20:52
@psyskyskii.... we went to a lot of places including Vashisht, Kothi, Solang, Kasol and manikaran.... also spent some time in Kullu and Manali.. the villages near Kasol are nice place to Hang out and stay...
@EL ES DEE.... dude wishing the best for your next trip... the cartel is lookin up to you.... keep me informed bro... have a blast in Chalal and say Hi to (Preeto) for me...
          oº°Is it a f@ct -- 0r have I d®e@mt it°ºo
Bloodclot
Bloodclot

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Mar 30, 2006 23:38
Amazing pictures.. Its really sad I haven't been able to visit natures wonder since I moved back to India. These pics make me want to run right away!!!
exotic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  200
Posted : Mar 31, 2006 12:59
oh those hills beckon me

examz over and im running .. insha allah           missing plug-in
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : Apr 1, 2006 20:02
@POP'S ...for sure brother will keep you and amit updated about the same .. yeah challal is in the iternary this time amongst the things we missed last time due to bad weather.

@psyskiiizz >> Doood Long time no MSN ,Yeah going back to the mountains for some retribution .. call you soon and welcome to GVI btw whats with you and the chicks these days ??

@cOSmic navigator >> Sure we will meet on the 7th Pm me your number , im leaving on the 4th. you have a safe journey

Amit bro >> remember the hills and the peaces on the moon heheh as i said will keep you informed ...will miss you guys

Boom
           “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
psycopen
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  12
Posted : Apr 1, 2006 20:39
hey psy_folks !
pretty long time, out of touch with the forum.still in winter goa vibes .....want some more chillouts.
hey guys i'm plannin to cum to manali during the month of july.so what will be the party scenario like ?
coz i wanna go Boooooooooooooooommm !
psycopen
shroomz
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Apr 1, 2006 22:07
@EL ES DEE .. thanks man .. You have a safe journey and hope this time too u have a blast ..
Make sure if you have the time to stay a day in Chhlal ..

@cOSmic navigator .. have a great time .. U also gonna meet EL ES DEE there .. So am sure you guys will have a blast.. Miss me ..

@psycopen .. come july .. Before I went with this journey I had spoken to a lot of ppl .. I spoke to Oran (forum mod) too and he told me that just head to Kasol and you`ll get to know everything you want to. So Kasol was like a base camp and from there the journey begins .. Just head there and am sure in the month of July u`ll get what you are looking for ..

Parvati rocks ..

Cheers from Pune ..           'Let's meet on the Otherworld - let's speak about the unspeakable'
emotion_in_motion

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Apr 3, 2006 10:42
so my brothers who al are there in kasol on 7 of this month hope to see u there insallah
keep ur fingure for 10 in chalal
Isis
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Apr 3, 2006 15:37
hey...does any1 know anything about any full moon events in/around daramsala this April. full moon's like the 13th, n im gonna b there, so any info or anywhere in Mcleodganj I can GET info...would be totally appreciated
Cosmic_Navigator

Posted : Apr 3, 2006 20:36
@El Es Dee : thanks pal, m surely gonna hav a Safe and an excitin journey...cant wait anymore to reach the hills. M re-coutin days.. i aint carryin ma cell...u PM me ur # and i shall cal ya wen i reach Kasol thru mah frnds cell...

@Shroomz: hey shroomzbaba, we definately are gonna miss ya thruout the trip... wish u wer there too..

ACID-ADDLED-AUTOPILOT
Neon Sonnet

Posted : Apr 4, 2006 13:44
Awesome pics! Such pristine skies and magnificent mountains! Makes me wanna escape this heat and rush to Manali asap! Looks like u guys had a blast and El Es Dee dont forget my belated birthday present from Malana!
Boom!           "The fairies break their dances / And leave the printed lawn."
shroomz
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Apr 4, 2006 14:11
Quote:

On 2006-04-04 13:44, Neon Sonnet wrote:
Awesome pics! Such pristine skies and magnificent mountains! Makes me wanna escape this heat and rush to Manali asap!

You bet. It makes me wanna run away all the time now, since I have been there and done that. U know what I mean. Soon I shall be heading again.

Cheers..           'Let's meet on the Otherworld - let's speak about the unspeakable'
raver_psycho5

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Apr 5, 2006 11:08
can any one of my friends who has visited wonderful hills,tell me how much budget one need for a 1 month stay there.
sure_smoke_alot
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Apr 5, 2006 12:21
Quote:

On 2006-04-05 11:08, raver_psycho5 wrote:
can any one of my friends who has visited wonderful hills,tell me how much budget one need for a 1 month stay there.

now that wud be totally upto u wud'nt it??

places like kalga n pulga u ca get rooms for 50 - 75 rs. a day n there aint many avenues there to spend on other then food n 'c****s'

peace
          the problem with valuing art is, till u dont understand it, it's worthless but wen u do understand it, it's priceless!!
IPsy

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 5, 2006 12:39
Super pics Shroomzee!

Lookin at 'em took me back 3 years..

I was there off season, mid Feb precisely and not geared for the weather.. impromptu trip. Alone. Spent 4 days in Kasol & thats all i've seen of the region.. but whatta 4 days..
It snowed the first night I was there. I woke up to find the world white... could'nt believe it. My speech slurred n vision was blurred for most of the trip but the memories are'nt.

~B*mB@M~
---------------------
The mind is a monkey, it will play.
your full time job is to show him the way...

Trance Forum » » Forum  India - MANALI- This is the mother of all MANALI threads
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance