Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - MANALI- This is the mother of all MANALI threads
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

MANALI- This is the mother of all MANALI threads

shroomz
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Apr 21, 2006 19:39
@Psy baba .. finally u saw the pics ..
Yes, the next trip should be planned in some time .. And we are gonna have some good fun.. Its kickass when the whole tribe goes ..
Make sure you start gearing up the heads there ..

Will meet ya soon ... Come May ..

Cheers from Pune ..           'Let's meet on the Otherworld - let's speak about the unspeakable'
$p@c3m@n

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 22, 2006 00:53
wheres challal? and are there are parties on in may tht side?...need some info abt the party scene. dont want to come back w/o attending atleast 1 good 1
shroomz
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 22, 2006 20:22
@$p@c3m@n ... Well baba .. Parties I have got no info for now. But Chhlal is near kasol. Just around 20-30 mins walk. Chhlal is only accessed by foot. Its on the otherside of the river Parvati.
Heaven on earth, Very very shanti place ..

We should get more info about the place as EL ES DEE is back from his another trip up north. Am sure he has a lot to tell us. I heard some tho. Lucky dude ..
Karan need to see those pictures asap..

Cheers..
          'Let's meet on the Otherworld - let's speak about the unspeakable'
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : Apr 23, 2006 10:24
Hahah ... ok i have just messaged spaceman.

Yoooo good to be back...came back yesterday from the mountains....and what a experiance..parvati , solang valley everything was covered i suppose...i went though some life changing trips as well .. specially in solang valley's shiva temple its godly and believe it or not i felt god's energy there for sure

Yeah i have a lot to tell ... but i wont tell cuz i want you people to see it for yourself
Its is truly amazing to see the malana culture , magic....and the kheerganga peaks....and not to mention rudranag ( a huge waterfall on the way to kheerganga ) where i smoked and smoked and smoked

It was magical and breathtaking .

@shroomz ..>> will send ya the pics soon bro.            “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
nEuro

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Apr 24, 2006 08:50
Hello mr. el es dee....... dont forget showing me the pics man

And ya where is my kheerrrr...... heheheh

Ur right man u must have got the time where ur life had taken a turn.... im sure the life changing time comes on mountains only

BOOM Bholenath
ADI-RASTA

Posted : Apr 24, 2006 23:24
im going to manali next month
any party?           Life Sucks - Enjoy It !!!
psychaxe

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Apr 25, 2006 08:37
Boom shankar!

i spent the long weekend in and near the malana power project. i think this was my 5th or 6th trip to that side of the valley. was sitting and chilling with my friends at home when suddenly, quite out of the blue, we decided to spend a couple of days in the mountains, away from the blistering heat of delhi, desert capital.

well, that was 11:30pm wed. cut to next scene, we drove our honda city to kasol. we reached at approximately 1 pm thursday. we had heard rumours about a full moon party, but i think, that was all it was - a rumour.

the people there needed to start the season, and indians being indians, need a reason to get there. so, party it is. being an old timer to this kinda trip... i seeked a big rave in the deep mountains, but did not travel 12 hours from delhi, exclusively for that.

the place on its own is a trip and a party and a half. ended up getting lost en route to chalal thursday night on a full moon. kept ending up at maria cafe again and again. thought i heard the sounds of a party but that could have been my overactive imagination or pure simple audio hallucinations. whatever! enjoyed being lost to the core and gatecrashed a villagers home in chalal at 1am. god bless em for giving me a room!!

at chalal, met up with two more psychedelic supernovas from delhi and trudged all the way to the top. ended up at a party, albeit of a different sort. it was a congregation of villages from nearby at the local devi temple. local music, group singing, dancing till 4am... colours of himachal mixing in with the snowscape. wow.

at the end of the weekend, to sum it up, in kasol we encountered a villager asking some israeli trippers to come over to his village. "party, boom" - he offered. the israelis just smiled at his offer. it seemed they have seen many such empty promises before.

also, another point to ponder. when delhi hosts big psychedelic artistes, we see a truckload of israelis come from himachal, pushkar, rishikesh and goa. but when they hold their parties, its a hard held secret. why? we'd like to dance in our mountains too. is anybody listening....?

but all in all, a shanti, shanti trip. and that's what you should be looking out for, when you hit the mountains. if a party falls en route, phase out! but appreciate the place for all its merits too.

boom baba shankar!           All is One, Under this Sun.
shroomz
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 25, 2006 14:40
@psychaxe .. it seems all who travel up north always end up having a good time .. Even if there aint any party .. its all party up there .. Hahaha .... well, am sure u had fun getting lost on ur way to Chhlal .. And that too in the night .. We too faced the smiliar thing but it was evening time and light had not given on us till we had reached Chhlal... But then the next morning when we left Chhlal, only we came to know that it takes 15-20 mins to reach Kasol and it really did .. The previous day we walked around 2.30-3 hrs to get to Chhlal .. Hahaha ... But was all good ...
Baba ... post some pictures if you have clicked .. Would surely love to see em ..
Take care ...

Love the mountains .....

Cheers ...           'Let's meet on the Otherworld - let's speak about the unspeakable'
aCIDISGOD

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Apr 26, 2006 02:07
Hiya all!

Was in Goa over the last weekeend and I heard Vassisht is really happenin in the Manali region. Since ya all have been there and are my cyber mates whose opinions i rely on... Please throw some light on this Vasisht place for me please...           ********************************************
Guardian of the Eastern Dark.
P0p'S

Posted : Apr 28, 2006 14:27
@shroomz.... finally up man...

@EL ES DEE... me waiting for the pics man send them over ASAP....

@aCIDISGOD.... Vashisht is not that far from Manali it’s around 4 Kms... good place to stay not much there to see but there are hot water springs which flow through a Shrine... also if you go there then try stay in DHARMA GUEST HOUSE... its on the top of Vashisht so you might need to climb a little.... the view from up there is worth the climb, you can see old Manali and Solang nala and the accommodation is cheap too.. When we were there we paid 400 bucks/day... all in all it’s a nice place to chill out.... also posting a link where you can see the pics from...

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/amitmalik102000/album?.dir=/8a88re2&.src=ph&.tok=ph.7JyEBtnF0Ioz3

have a nice time up there...
*^b00m^*           oº°Is it a f@ct -- 0r have I d®e@mt it°ºo
shroomz
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 28, 2006 18:28
@P0p'S .. Good to see ya up and fine .. How you are feeling better now ..
Dharma guest house is a super place to stay..
Well the above link has Vashisth and Manali pictures ..
I see em all everday .. Can I ever get over ??

Cheers ..

@EL ES DEE .. Where are the pics man
          'Let's meet on the Otherworld - let's speak about the unspeakable'
aCIDISGOD

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Apr 29, 2006 03:12
@P0p'S Thanks mate! That was good info

Shroomz baba million thanks for that doc ya sent me sometime back.. Me should be heading to the mountains in June and Y all s info will help a lot will Dharma Guest house in mind           ********************************************
Guardian of the Eastern Dark.
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : Apr 29, 2006 10:43
@shroomz and pop's >> guys relax and wait for some more time...me down with low BP so havent got out of the bed ever since returning from parvati

Will mail you the pics .. just be patient

Nice pics popee

BOOM            “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
bleedingjupiter

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 29, 2006 21:26
hey el es dee baba... killa man u jus got back..i was there last yr at parvatti valley stayin at chowki village..totall shanti so beautiful.. m thinkni i go back there now was thinkin of goin to goa..
maalaaanaaa.. did u have ice cream and magic ]
shrroomz baba r u gearin up to go haha i wanna come too now !!
chillum chai chapati welcome to parvati
shrroomz - iron madness party video me was there... wid dreads hahaha..boom
shroomz
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 30, 2006 00:55
@EL ES DEE .. Np mate .. recover fast ...

@bleedingjupiter ... Na .. cant gear up so soon .. Need to be here for a while .. Feels like am just back from the place... Still very fresh in my mind and I guess will always be.. But will be heading up again soon .. Will check the video again ..

Cheers ..           'Let's meet on the Otherworld - let's speak about the unspeakable'
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - MANALI- This is the mother of all MANALI threads
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance