Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - MANALI- This is the mother of all MANALI threads
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

MANALI- This is the mother of all MANALI threads

shroomz
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Mar 25, 2006 08:35
Phew, it was a hell of a trip man .. The mountains wow. Awesome. My first and it went smooth.

We had Mr. EL ES DEE`s company which added the spice .. Hehe.. Karan full power.
We spend most time in Kasol and Solang.
We reached Kasol and the weather was amazing. Chilly wind and sun was shinning bright. But then we had to buy something for us.

So we headed to Chhlal and then the weather took turn. It rained mad. We got stuck in Chhal and stayed overnight. Met a killer guy there. What a vibe. He was a local tho. Also met a baba there. Good scene.
Next morning moved back to Kasol and after noon the spells started and the whole day and night.

We were told by all the locals and other people that heading Malana was not a bright idea and hence we chucked the plan of going much further.So we headed Manikaran and then to Solang valley. Solang was full of snow and melted after a day or two.

@P0Ps the snowball fight was rocking. It felt great to nail ya down twice. Hehe ..

It was a beautiful place. We stayed there for 5 days. After the snow had dried we experinced fresh snowfall. It was a killer experince .. Standing in the balcony .. Dancing to crazy tunes. Smoking the smoke. Mountains in front speaking..
Amazing ..

We finally thought of heading to Manali and staying there .. And it didnt happen .. We went to Kothi on the way to Manali .. But then we headed Vashisht and stayed there for two days .. Manali was near so had no hassels .. Vashisht has nothing expect hot water gyser .. It has breath taking view .. We stayed in a hotel at the top of the village. The highest point in Vashist. Nice place.

So in all it was a killer trip .. Didnt get the chance to head more up towards Malana and Pulga and other places .. Next time for sure ..

I`ll keep an eye on this thread and will try and update whoever are travelling ...

Finally I know you guys wanna see the pics .. I have loads .. Thanks for the photograhers .. ie P0Ps, EL ES DEE and Spectral (Swaps) .. These guys took some killer pics .. hehe .. Will upload em soon ..

Karan thanks for joining. Had a good time. Be good.

Landing back to reality ....

Cheers from Pune ...

PARVATI ROCKS ... __/\__
          'Let's meet on the Otherworld - let's speak about the unspeakable'
candyman

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Mar 25, 2006 08:50
shroomz baba, sounds like an awesome experience.. glad you had a great time.. am hoping to head to both the mountains and to goa for two totally different kinds of trips in the next one year.. hope it works out..

BOOM           The only things i can see clearly without glasses are dreams...
shroomz
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 25, 2006 09:00
@Candyman .. surely was a killer trip .. It was an experience ..
U should come down soon.

Quote:

On 2006-03-23 15:00, sure_smoke_alot wrote:
@shroomz
how was ur trip bro???

peace

You read the above and am sure it would speak a lot.

Cheers ..
Psy Baba
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Mar 25, 2006 10:12
Come forth into the light of things,
Let Nature be your teacher...Isn't it true...
Manali baba sorry ph got d/c, will call u soon, envy u
Get here soon...

Nature is a self-made machine, more perfectly automated than any automated machine. To create something in the image of nature is to create a machine, and it was by learning the inner working of nature that man became a builder of machines...           An EyE FoR An Eye MaKeS ThE WhOlE WoRlD BlInD!!!
ReAl EyEs ReAlIsE ReAl LiEs!!!
Psybaba's Flea market.SAVE EARTH say NO to plastic...
www.myspace.com/psybabas
shroomz
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 25, 2006 10:43
@Psybaba .. no issues man .. We have to plan it soon .. Its worth it man .. You cannot imagine how much I missed you guys .. Soon we shall make it .. What say ...
Take care and we talk soon ..

Cheers ..           'Let's meet on the Otherworld - let's speak about the unspeakable'
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : Mar 25, 2006 11:25
Wow awesome journey through valley's the rain's the snow !!!

Adding to shroomz baba's narratation , it was 12 days of pure bliss...beautifull one to boot.

@shroomz > baba it was my pleasure to be with you and the guys had loads of fun..ofcource knowing all of you took time but at the end it was all worth it

POPs > hehe the snow fight and crazy ideology heheh keep rocking >BABA< and i will get back to you on the snow ball front and yeah keep me informed about the lakshwadeep trip

Will be heading for kasol for a short trip on the 1st again to take care of unfinished business.

Amazing vibes all around.

@shroomz baba > be carefull with the sorted pics and mail me the last day pic's bro

Big boom to all of you guys and take care.

“What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
beardedwildthing
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Mar 25, 2006 12:22
i love the himaly...wow,to be there rockin with the indian exteneded family.soon.

i will endeavor to bring some of the wildthings records artists to energise our asian brothers and sisters soon.
hugs to the mountains and all the party people out there.

www.wildthingsrecords.co.uk
Cosmic_Navigator

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 25, 2006 21:08
It feels so nice to live the moment thru other's experiences. So did i while readin thru this thread. I actually felt as if i was at Kasol feelin the cool breeze and warm sunshine, sharin the positive vibes wid a local at Chal, gettin intrigued by a pictursque view at Vashisht !! Jus cant wait to get there and experience it in real. Till then fella's let the energy flow, and let ppl who havent been there BE there...

@shroomz & El ES DEE: m sure u guys've had a killa' time...I now know whom to resort to if i need sum help on tht place...

Love n enlightenment !!!           ACID-ADDLED-AUTOPILOT
sure_smoke_alot
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Mar 26, 2006 09:03
@shroomz
it sure does bro
post da pics

peace           the problem with valuing art is, till u dont understand it, it's worthless but wen u do understand it, it's priceless!!
shroomz
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 26, 2006 10:12
@EL ES DEE baba .. the sorted ones are safe and sound ..

The last day pics will be mailed to you soon .. I would get them tomm ..

@Cosmic_Navigator ... well, words do speak .. But when you go there .. Everything will ..

@sure_smoke_alot .. pics ... well, I have uploaded a few so you guys can have a check .. Rest I would upload later ..

Check the pics @ www.picturetrail.com/shroomzbaba

Cheers from Pune ...
djpsybaba / joel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Mar 26, 2006 11:26
Quote:

Check the pics @ http://www.picturetrail.com/shroomzbaba

crazy pics baba           -------------------------------------
---------- STONE'D' AGE ----------
-------------------------------------
juice
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  59
Posted : Mar 26, 2006 14:13
gud trip...bro           Studies indicate that listening to music is good for digestion.
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : Mar 26, 2006 14:19
Quote:

On 2006-03-26 11:26, djpsybaba / joel wrote:
Quote:

Check the pics @ http://www.picturetrail.com/shroomzbaba

crazy pics baba

Crazy pictures for sure..all of us were amazed to see the pictures we took...and realize that we are in those mountains !!!

Pure Bliss !!!

1 week to go            “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
shroomz
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 26, 2006 15:26
@EL ES DEE .. 1 week to go ??
Dude u aint going without me man ...
Arghh ...
Anyways .. Talk to you soon ...
Will upload more pics in sometime ..
Whats the scene with the consignment ..

Cheers from Pune ..           'Let's meet on the Otherworld - let's speak about the unspeakable'
Cosmic_Navigator

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 26, 2006 18:00
Killer pics man....Dont belv m gonna be amidst those marooned mountains 10 dayz frm now...I feel the energy already...

Love n Enlightenment !!           ACID-ADDLED-AUTOPILOT
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - MANALI- This is the mother of all MANALI threads
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance