Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - KUBA - "Inside Out" - [2006, Liquid Sound Design]

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

KUBA - "Inside Out" - [2006, Liquid Sound Design]

BrettFromTibet
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : May 10, 2006 18:22
Artist: Kuba
Album Title: “Inside Out”
Label: Liquid Sound Design (UK)

Tracklist:

1. Let Go
2. Trustafari
3. Don’t Panic
4. Be Good
5. The Most Gorgeous Sunset
6. Be Love
7. We’ll Learn
8. Mas Intensas
9. The Operative World
10. Looking Forwards
11. It Could Be

Total Playing Time: 70’09”

Coming this summer, to a subwoofer near you.

Trip-
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  101
Posted : May 10, 2006 20:36
link? soundbits? cover teaser? anything? ;/
          Crackling universes dive into their own neverending crackle...
AgalactiA
intrees
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : May 10, 2006 21:15

Got myself a promo today, been waiting sooooo long for this. I'll knock up a review for this, I get the feeling we are going to be hearing this beauty all summer long !! Woohooo            - - It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice... - -

www.revolvemagazine.co.uk
Rui Ferreira
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : May 10, 2006 21:19
yuppieeeee!!!!!
intrees
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 10, 2006 23:22

here's a copy of the cover:
http://www.psy-forum.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=42070            - - It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice... - -

ajdgroot

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 11, 2006 00:28
Quote:

On 2006-05-10 23:22, intrees wrote:

here's a copy of the cover:
http://www.psy-forum.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=42070

There's a link to AD, if you don't wish to register at psy-forum: http://arabesque.co.uk/index.php?option=com_artistavenue&task=singleCd&id=92&Itemid=1
the_sentiment
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : May 11, 2006 06:36
Wow, the audio samples sound really impressive!!! Really looking forward to this one. Beautiful sounds and production. Love the way the guitar and Fender Rhodes are meshed in. Yummmmmmmmmmy.........
kukan-dub-lagan/ItaiTaiko
kukan-dub-lagan/ItaiTaiko

Started Topics :  144
Posted : May 11, 2006 10:43
sound nice
i like the samples           Check out my music page - free music , new style and more :)
djomshanti

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 11, 2006 12:27
Magnifique! i was waiting for Kuba, samples and layout convinced me
          there is no holy wars, only holy cows
intrees
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 11, 2006 19:24

This album just keeps getting better and better... I've listened to it nearly ten times over the last two days, I'm stunned.... Many magical moments, many serene half hours... Indeed cheeky twists and curls around the sounds.... Acoustic in places, dub in others... Sprinkles of sunshine for sure.

Some great attention to detail here is obvious, Lawrence clearly wanted to give us something special. You can definately hear the Abakus and Tripswitch in there, LSD seem to have a way of finding these artists. Production levels are high too, as you would expect - nothing has been spared.
           - - It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice... - -

Alienc
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  87
Posted : May 14, 2006 13:12
its gr8 ,really glad lsd have returned and with such a cool album,my favourite label,i`m looking forward to the "illuminations" comp and subsonars "ultrasound" album from lsd too.both in the next few months hopefully.
Vatos Locos
Vatos Locos

Started Topics :  11
Posted : May 17, 2006 03:30
Congratulations LOZ!!!! Hope this album catapults u wher u deserve: among the A list of Dubby Masterminders!!!!
Keep up the wondeful work and keep inspiring us.....
Best wishes and Good vibes,
Xavi Zulu Lounge......

Bom*shankar
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : May 17, 2006 10:35
Listened to the samples, sounds more like poppish chillout- LSD is slowly going more and more in that direction :-(
randulon

Started Topics :  6
Posted : May 18, 2006 11:56
what is "poppish chillout" bom shankar? Loz gave me some CDs of his work last year, I'm not sure which of the tunes from them is going on the album but not one of them is what i would ever describe as "poppish"...i thought every one was heart achingly beautiful or rub-a-dubtastic...for me poppish chillout, ie: chillout made to appeal to a mass market, might be someone like entheogenic but i still am mystified as to what you mean...please clarify, as knowing Loz I know his music is not meant to be poppish in any way, he himself is not a poppish type...
Bom*shankar
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : May 20, 2006 09:27
truth is that I only heard samples and so I really shouldn't talk more till I hear the music properly.

But just to answer what is poppish chillout for me- it's the kind of downtempo music that fits more into the background, that uses the same chewed worldbeat/enigma rhythms, that is more pleasent than interesting/reality altering/intriguing/sucking-to-another-dimension. Maybe we can discuss it more in another topic.

I'm not saying this is what the music here is, because as I said i should listen to whole tracks before saying more about the album. but that was the impression I got from the samples.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - KUBA - "Inside Out" - [2006, Liquid Sound Design]

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance