Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - KUBA - "Inside Out" - [2006, Liquid Sound Design]
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

KUBA - "Inside Out" - [2006, Liquid Sound Design]

pete
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Jul 3, 2006 17:48
Solid album overall, more psychedelic than the samples led me to believe. Trustafari is definitely one of my favorite dub tracks.
sure_smoke_alot
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Jul 4, 2006 09:15
1 more gr8 album of this year           the problem with valuing art is, till u dont understand it, it's worthless but wen u do understand it, it's priceless!!
The Elder Sign

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jul 5, 2006 02:45
Is it only me, or there's some strange noises on track 3 "Don't Panic"? Is it intentional or a mastering error?

sure_smoke_alot
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 8, 2006 15:37
we'll learn
WOW wot a track jus bliss written all over it           the problem with valuing art is, till u dont understand it, it's worthless but wen u do understand it, it's priceless!!
thenunproject
The Nun Project

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 12, 2006 16:47
good album!!
respect lsd
LONEDERANGER

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jul 15, 2006 15:57
Absolutely Magnificent Album....For Me The Best For The Summer....And One Of The Best Albums Ever.....Congratulations KUBA...Respect....

Have A Good Time.!
All The Time.!
sundrop
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Jul 17, 2006 23:52
excellent album 10/10
BillieSophia

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jul 18, 2006 20:04
This is a cool release & a grower & one that will be given love for some time to come. You'll see, the buzz on this album hasn't even become
lolita

Posted : Jul 18, 2006 22:52
the noises on the track # 4 are errors on my point of view.a desgrace.complicate errors on a simple averrage bunch of tunes .very desapointed.
BillieSophia

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jul 19, 2006 15:33
Each to their own agian I suppose but what 'noises' are you talking about on track 4; 'BE GOOD' right ??

Like I said, the buzz hasn't even began.......keep it real people; music is our life/passion so keep it shanti please...

Don't diss something or someone because you don't like it. Let people judge for themselves.

Namaste......Sophia x
lolita

Posted : Jul 19, 2006 20:55
sorry."noises"is track #3 and not #4...and by the way,there is no hate in here,but a great love for the music I work with.
this is an open forum and since I DID BUY the cd I have the right to express my point of view.
I woud love to have a YOUTH's explanation about the noises on track #3 don't panic.I PANIC !!!
djomshanti

Posted : Jul 20, 2006 21:40
Quote:

On 2006-07-18 22:52, lolita wrote:
the noises on the track # 4 are errors on my point of view.a desgrace.complicate errors on a simple averrage bunch of tunes .very desapointed.

I started my set with ''Be Good'' (Track 4)last open air i played and not only i noticed no undesirable noise, only beautiful birds.. but i discovered a gem! wow! Happy i bought that album, some good dub tracks by Kuba too. As far as the static in track 3 is concerned, chill out its part of the song. Do you really think people at LSD didn`t listen to the released copy before sending it ?
Don`t Panic with the static

Peace out and enjoy that relaxing album from track 1 to 11 (+hidden piano song). I like the artwork and the simple but true titles btw.
          there is no holy wars, only holy cows
punkah

Posted : Jul 21, 2006 01:09
yeah, don`t panic...
sure_smoke_alot
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 22, 2006 08:48
can some1 plz. tell me the laugauge of the chant's in track 7. - we'l learn           the problem with valuing art is, till u dont understand it, it's worthless but wen u do understand it, it's priceless!!
punkah

Posted : Jul 25, 2006 20:39
actually, those "noises" on track 3 are nothing but luvable psychedelic textures
liquid sound Design, nuff said.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - KUBA - "Inside Out" - [2006, Liquid Sound Design]
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance