Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - KUBA - "Inside Out" - [2006, Liquid Sound Design]
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

KUBA - "Inside Out" - [2006, Liquid Sound Design]

Jon Baraka
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  30
Posted : May 24, 2006 02:19
sounds great to me. usual high standard from LSD. on the hitlist.
Troll@CrackWhoreModels
IsraTrance Analyst Member

Started Topics :  558
Posted : May 26, 2006 03:55
according to psyshop this will be released on dragon fly?

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/dra/dra1cd080.html
KakoOlalaJwal
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  116
Posted : Jun 9, 2006 12:10
Quote:

On 2006-05-20 09:27, Bom*shankar wrote:
But just to answer what is poppish chillout for me- it's the kind of downtempo music that fits more into the background, that uses the same chewed worldbeat/enigma rhythms, that is more pleasent than interesting/reality altering/intriguing/sucking-to-another-dimension. Maybe we can discuss it more in another topic.

I've just listened to the samples and enjoyed most of them too, but hmmm, even if you were 100% right, I don't think all the Music should be interesting/reality altering/intriguing/sucking-to-another-dimension, or else we would never come back, eh, don't you think ? Hehe, thus sometimes Music that is "just" pleasant works quite fine ! And Music that would be "just" pleasant but well composed is way way better in my heart than "trying-to-suck-to-another-dimension-but-missing-the-target", and there are quite a lot of nowadays..

Cheerz

PS. Album in my wishlist.
"Get your dose of BoOgie !"

http://www.bunkum-records.com
http://www.myspace.com/zekakoo
Bom*shankar
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Jun 10, 2006 09:00
Quote:

On 2006-06-09 12:10, KakoOlalaJwal wrote:

I don't think all the Music should be interesting/reality altering/intriguing/sucking-to-another-dimension, or else we would never come back, eh, don't you think ? Hehe, thus sometimes Music that is "just" pleasant works quite fine !

Not for me

Quote:

And Music that would be "just" pleasant but well composed is way way better in my heart than "trying-to-suck-to-another-dimension-but-missing-the-target", and there are quite a lot of nowadays..

I don't know kako, good music for me has to suck me to another dimension. I can appreciate well written well produced pop, but it still won't be good music for me. Don't be mistaken, music doesn't have to be weird or "psychedelic" to be interesting and to alter the atmosphere. Tatum O'neal didn't play weird music, quite the opposite, but when he touch the piano he sucked ppl to another dimension. His music still doing that. This is just one example- do you follow me now?
punkah

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jun 12, 2006 22:48
sounds good from the samples.
trancy, psy dubby vibes... liquid sound design....

Be Love has such a killer and trippy dub bassline, luvable track.. ganjaheadz shall be pleased.

saikosounds says it will be out june 16?
is that right?

selah

punkah

Posted : Jun 12, 2006 22:56
and troll, i believe Psyshop doesnt even know LSD exists (kinda..).
all lsd releases are listed as Dragon stuff there.
pete
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Jun 14, 2006 02:11
I'd be *very pleasantly* surprised if it comes out on the 16th.

Anyway, from the samples, I share the concern that it lacks the qualities I like in "psy-chill" that sets it apart from pretty background music. The Kuba track on Satori totally did the trick for me though, so I have faith.

-pete
pete
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Jun 14, 2006 02:11

Anyway, from the samples, I share the concern that it lacks the qualities I like in "psy-chill" that sets it apart from pretty background music. The Kuba track on Satori totally did the trick for me though, so I have faith.

-pete

sorry bout the 2x
Rui Ferreira
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Jun 25, 2006 19:01
F*ck!!! You did it again guys... Amazing stuff. 100% LSD vibes all around... Just love it, and the dub tunes are so vintage! more music like these please! Sweet
Star-Trooper
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Jun 26, 2006 20:35
Quote:

On 2006-06-14 02:11, pete wrote:

-pete

sorry bout the 2x

rest a sure mate this is a quality album!
          To Infinity And Beyond!
uvego
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Jun 26, 2006 20:52
Amazing, Amazing

long live LSD & Dragonfly

Posted : Jun 26, 2006 23:47
yeah, it sucks to live in brazil...
ordered mine from psyshop same day it was released... still waiting...

you guys are making me nervous...
arghhhhhhhhhhh
intrees
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Jun 27, 2006 00:20
>punkah: 'nervous' ?? ... you won't be when you get this! Happy listening            - - It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice... - -

www.revolvemagazine.co.uk
hyperion
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  66
Posted : Jun 27, 2006 02:57
just bought my copy..excellent stuff!
tasty dubby journey:)           Music may not take us to the Moon or let us live forever, but as we enter trough the doors it is opening before us, we find things far beyond our everyday experiences..

http://www.myspace.com/djhyperion
Joti.

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jul 1, 2006 12:19
Some interesting tracks in here and lovely artwork.

But somehow this release doesn't do it for me, maybe the sound is not yet mature or maybe there's not enough 'magic' like in Ott, Abakus or Tripswitch ... I don't exactly know but something is missing.

I'm sure this Kuba is talented but his debut sounds forced... a bit of this and that but nothing really groundbreaking and vast.

www.omnipresence.be
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - KUBA - "Inside Out" - [2006, Liquid Sound Design]
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance