Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - KUBA - "Inside Out" - [2006, Liquid Sound Design]
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

KUBA - "Inside Out" - [2006, Liquid Sound Design]

Michael H

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 15, 2006 15:19
Quote:

On 2006-07-01 12:19, Joti. wrote:
I'm sure this Kuba is talented but his debut sounds forced... a bit of this and that but nothing really groundbreaking and vast.

i disagree totally..

this album is both origional and interesting and the best ambient-fusion cd i've heard in ages..

for the first time in a long time..

1.on the the strength of quickly flicking through each track i've bought the album..

2.been playing it from start to finish without having to skip any tracks..

when hearing/buying this album i had a choice between buying Kuba and the new Interchill cd..Kuba won hands down because it was so origional and engaging..

the Interchill one, with all it's well known/popular artists is a great production but(like so many albums from this genre)sounded too much like previous tracks and didn't inspire or excite me enough to buy it...

this artist deserves a lot of credit for having the guts to go out make an album that doesn't sound like all the others...
Rui Ferreira
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Aug 24, 2006 19:34
brillant music for the season...can't get enough
sure_smoke_alot
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Aug 25, 2006 08:36
track 11 - It Could Be
this is jus growing & growing in me           the problem with valuing art is, till u dont understand it, it's worthless but wen u do understand it, it's priceless!!
MWoolf

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 6, 2006 03:27
indeed a really niiice release!!!
haven't heard Kuba since this album, and for me it is one of 2006 best's...congratulations man

keep the good work ;D
damon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  88
Posted : Sep 6, 2006 17:58
One of the best releases in 2006 imho. Beautiful :8
Yidam

Started Topics :  144
Posted : Sep 6, 2006 18:39
I've played 'Dont Panic' and 'The Most Gorgeous Sunset' and both got a wonderful trippy dreamy response from the floor... and as for me. One of my favs of the year... brings together a bunch of psy-chill sub-genres perfectly.
blueOrb
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  100
Posted : Sep 25, 2006 17:16
soild album ...very nice sounds and the OTT influence is ohh so evident, especially on tracks like "Trustafari" ...

Kuba's sound has really matured and taken a very concrete shape ....but somehow i dont find anything different or new ....maybe i gotta listen to it some more ...but the tracks will defn go down well on all chill floors

New mixes on
http://soundcloud.com/blueorb

Older Mixes on
http://blueorb.podomatic.com/
robci

Posted : Oct 6, 2006 04:48
one of my favourite albums around this time, also ppl liked a lot when i played from it in the chill
keep on
Kane
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Oct 16, 2006 17:58
Can someone tell me the deal with the Dragonfly Records relation to Liquid Sound Design..or is it just that Psyshop messed up?
Rui Ferreira
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Oct 16, 2006 20:23
Liquid Sound Design, now renamed as Liquid Sound and also with a restlyling on the logo, belongs to Youth as well as Dragonfly and Kamaflage...
Liquid Sound = Ambient, dub, Chillout
Dragonfly = Psychedelic Trance
Kamaflage = Progressive House/electro/Trance

MercuryFall
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  52
Posted : Nov 3, 2006 11:47
as winter is coming on this part of the world, and thinking of the traditional 'top chill album of 2006' threads, I have a favourite with this album!
kukushka

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Nov 3, 2006 21:47
My intro to Kuba was through a track in the compilation Satori by Zulu Lounge records - a short but haunting track - Serious Bug Situation. Its only 4:17 and a rarity for me to moved by such short a track.

Inside Out is definitely a great first album and one of the candidates for best chill album of 2006.
Star-Trooper
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Nov 3, 2006 22:16
Is it me or the start of the track 'Trustafari', and along it, the sounds similars of a Shofar (for the jews here )?           To Infinity And Beyond!
psykick_dj

Posted : Nov 12, 2006 10:38
gr8 album.the operative word is one of the best experimental chill song i hve ever heard.
sure_smoke_alot
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Nov 20, 2007 08:07
Quote:

On 2006-07-22 08:48, sure_smoke_alot wrote:
can some1 plz. tell me the laugauge of the chant's in track 7. - we'l learn

@chillcode
are those chants in Tibetian??
i was jus listenin to it las nite n jus thought so..           the problem with valuing art is, till u dont understand it, it's worthless but wen u do understand it, it's priceless!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - KUBA - "Inside Out" - [2006, Liquid Sound Design]
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance