Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Jaïa – Fiction (MPDQX/Digital Structures, June 2005)
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Jaïa – Fiction (MPDQX/Digital Structures, June 2005)

longo.sf

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 16, 2006 00:11
i've been waitin'an album like this for ages..good review as well bro'
his work fo'me is a blend of prog house,prog trance,morning lisergic melodies,and eastern influences...loved the album,recommended for every one who likes true psychedelic stuff!
MercuryFall
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  52
Posted : May 17, 2006 10:36
This album is the perfect sonic trip, a journey into sounds and atmosphere, completely coherent with the best flow ever on this scene. There is such a sense of context here, it reminds me of the best concept albums of history

Who said that was an instant classic? Couldnt agree more... Will still be fantastic to listen to in ten years from now!

Peace!

10/10           V/A Floating Mirror - OUT NOW - with Celles, Midimal, Electrypnose, Melodix, Troll Scientists, Yab Yum, Gaspard, Ajja, Cradle of Beats! Info on
http://www.myspace.com/moonlooprecords
http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/mol/mol1cd001.html
Hex Osirus
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Feb 2, 2008 15:16
Have owned this cd for about a year now and only recently have i begun to see the beauty in this album.
This is an amazingly crafted piece of music. The production quality is abolutely stunning. Definately some of the most highquality production ive heard in psytrance.

Everything just sounds so fat, luscious and dynamic. Its got real a natural sound to it. Even the intros or "gates" to all the tracks are just
gorgeous soundscapes that totally suck you.
Dont really dig much "trancechill" nowadays but the one on this album aint too bad aswell

Its a shame that so many artists have just butchered this style....although none of them come close to sounding this good.

Whats jaia been upto lately? Anything new?
          http://soundcloud.com/seer
sure_smoke_alot
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Feb 2, 2008 16:14
Quote:

On 2008-02-02 15:16, Hex Osirus wrote:
Have owned this cd for about a year now and only recently have i begun to see the beauty in this album.
This is an amazingly crafted piece of music. The production quality is abolutely stunning. Definately some of the most highquality production ive heard in psytrance.

Everything just sounds so fat, luscious and dynamic. Its got real a natural sound to it. Even the intros or "gates" to all the tracks are just
Dont really dig much "trancechill" nowadays but the one on this album aint too bad aswell

Its a shame that so many artists have just butchered this style....although none of them come close to sounding this good.

glad u discovered this
it's a masterpiece n no doubt bout it

Jaia well i can say bout his chill side (coz i dont follow trance so closely now) has been making sum very emotional tracks.

Jaia - December (V/A Downbeat Liquid Vol 1.) is a must listen           the problem with valuing art is, till u dont understand it, it's worthless but wen u do understand it, it's priceless!!
el presagio

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Feb 4, 2008 19:03
Quote:

On 2008-02-02 16:14, sure_smoke_alot wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-02-02 15:16, Hex Osirus wrote:

glad u discovered this
it's a masterpiece n no doubt bout it

Jaia well i can say bout his chill side (coz i dont follow trance so closely now) has been making sum very emotional tracks.

Jaia - December (V/A Downbeat Liquid Vol 1.) is a must listen

a part from his chill side he is working in a brilliant collaboration with another master Johannes Regniers the head behind Silicon Sound project. you can see same of their work rlsd already under the name of Even 11.
I think we can expect a promo album soon from this guys.

Anyway this Jaia album without doubt is a masterpiece to be remember...
sure_smoke_alot
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Feb 7, 2008 08:37
^^yes and also Altitudes
which has many tracks relesed on chill tribe rec.           the problem with valuing art is, till u dont understand it, it's worthless but wen u do understand it, it's priceless!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Jaïa – Fiction (MPDQX/Digital Structures, June 2005)
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance