Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Jaïa – Fiction (MPDQX/Digital Structures, June 2005)
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Jaïa – Fiction (MPDQX/Digital Structures, June 2005)

Igal Magitman
Elec3
Started Topics :  15
Posted : Feb 2, 2006 18:53
Quote:

also guys check Dousk - D.I.Y another greek monster

(for progressive and not only listeners)
for my opinion i speak for the best Greek producer @ moment...

For Sure!!!! (if you speaking about Dousk
the best album you can have those times
simply amazing music..
          http://www.myspace.com/briskerandmagitman
pr0fane
Multiphase

Started Topics :  418
Posted : Feb 2, 2006 19:21

Yeah, "D.I.Y." is nothing short of an amazing album. Not as heavy and dance friendly as some of his biggest dance floor hits, but a very, very smooth mix of breaks, progressive house, progressive trance and chillout.

Sadly the distribution of the album isn't too good ... not even juno.co.uk had the album, so I had to order it at Klik Records' website. Definitely worth the extra cash though
          DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
Xtc's

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Mar 13, 2006 07:08
Amazing album!! its only what can i say. BUY IT!!!!
Ben P

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Mar 13, 2006 12:21
This is one of my favorite albums. soft, melodic, groovy and very very original!
Bom*shankar
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Mar 14, 2006 15:10
Well, I bought this one as I adore Jaia. And I'm not sure what to say, it has the right idea- a real trance album with a concept, it has good music, it has very different tracks with different styles with the connecting elements in. It's a very good album.

but.... It's just not as powerful as Jaia used to be- Jaia's Blue Energy (and Blue Sinergy) and a lot of other old Jaia tracks that I have on compilation used to and still do blow me away completely. This album doesn't do it....
Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Mar 14, 2006 16:25
Quote:

On 2006-03-14 15:10, Bom*shankar wrote:
Well, I bought this one as I adore Jaia. And I'm not sure what to say, it has the right idea- a real trance album with a concept, it has good music, it has very different tracks with different styles with the connecting elements in. It's a very good album.

but.... It's just not as powerful as Jaia used to be- Jaia's Blue Energy (and Blue Sinergy) and a lot of other old Jaia tracks that I have on compilation used to and still do blow me away completely. This album doesn't do it....

That's because this is not supposed to be the same style. Yannis clearly left that style behind him because he wanted to evolve. I for one like the new Jaia better than the old Jaia. I missed out on the Blue Energy album, but got it for a cheap price recently and thought it was boring and somewhat bland compared to what he's doing nowadays. So, matter of taste eh? Anyway, Fiction is and always will be a great album in my book.
          "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

[Esoteric: Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum]
traveller
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  234
Posted : Mar 14, 2006 16:49
Quote:

On 2006-03-14 16:25, Acidhive wrote:
I for one like the new Jaia better than the old Jaia.

I agree           "The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program."
- Larry Niven
Voice of All
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Mar 14, 2006 18:27
this album is great for sure. it has mild intelligent sound and it very good production. one of the greatest in the year and all time as well. nevertheless i cant say that it is better than first one. synergy is simply different and also diserve only highest recomendations. it was more trancy and it is a reason i use to listen to it more often.           Spiritual guides are to practice and serve in ways that cultivate awareness, empathy, and wisdom.
mr_sparx
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  58
Posted : Mar 14, 2006 20:22
i really enjoyed it
not what i was expecting so it made it more of a musical journey than an album

really loved the samples between each track made it feel like you were moving from one chapter to another in a book or summin
Bom*shankar
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Mar 15, 2006 01:34
Quote:

That's because this is not supposed to be the same style.

Who said anything about style?
I was talking about the effect the music had on me.

I'm into music, troll, not into styles...
Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Mar 15, 2006 14:56
Quote:

On 2006-03-15 01:34, Bom*shankar wrote:
Quote:

That's because this is not supposed to be the same style.

Who said anything about style?
I was talking about the effect the music had on me.

I'm into music, troll, not into styles...

Please refrain yourself from calling me a troll. I wasn't trying to evoke a reaction, wasn't intent on making you angry or to annoy you. I was merely expressing myself. I'm waiting for an apology now, since I find this to be most untolerable.           "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

[Esoteric: Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum]
The Green Channel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Mar 15, 2006 18:43
Quote:

On 2006-03-15 14:56, Acidhive wrote:

Please refrain yourself from calling me a troll. I wasn't trying to evoke a reaction, wasn't intent on making you angry or to annoy you. I was merely expressing myself. I'm waiting for an apology now, since I find this to be most untolerable.

Off-topic:
Troll, troll, troll, you are a troll ... come'on relax brother from another mother.
          "Love is a way of life"

(Gaia, Love, Nature, Shamanism (.2A.y.0a.hu.1a.sc.2a.), Terence McKenna)
akai

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 3, 2006 03:14
A unique masterpiece, a level that can't be reached with only computer music skills, you need to feel and understand it, thanks Jaia.
Squarepusher
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : May 13, 2006 04:57
Stunning and ecletic piece of musik !!!I could stay here adding all kind of adjectives

This will be timeless, a legacy i will show to my kids....

Everything has been said,goosebumps is something very hard happening to me nowadays!!!

All the album is top notch and in the end when you listen to Desert walk.......Undescribable feeling and sensations ...WOW

Some words to hi hat studio mastering work (not sure of it though) ,that is the cherry on top ....

Regards to the ARTIST ....
mark

Started Topics :  3
Posted : May 13, 2006 13:15
Stands above the vast vast majority of releases as a bona fidae peice of music, wonderful stuff, should be an ambassador for trance!           SNAFU..
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Jaïa – Fiction (MPDQX/Digital Structures, June 2005)
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance