Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Jaïa – Fiction (MPDQX/Digital Structures, June 2005)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Jaïa – Fiction (MPDQX/Digital Structures, June 2005)

Dot Kite
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Jun 27, 2005 14:18
Insanely GREAT music!

Well, this album is reaching the excellence!
Unique sounds, excellent composition, great feeling and very emotional....

Jaia always produced quality music, and this one for sure is the pick of their (now, only one's) musical career.

For lovers of good music (without boundaries).....go and buy it!

Once again my congratulations to Y.Kamarinos for creating this great Album and to DS for releasing it!

best regards
Tms
Dot Kite
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 27, 2005 14:47
Quote:

Hands down, this album is absolutely essential, and without a doubt the best album I've heard so far this year (sorry Antix). Don't waste any time – order it now.

Sorry Antix, well, i really love the new Antix album (the debut album as well), but "Fiction" is something of outstanding!

I am very happy that all these talented artists start to fuse the music styles and as a result we have some great tracks and albums.

regards
Tms
PsyTune

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jun 27, 2005 20:23
why "sorry Antix"??? Thank you Antix and thank you Jaia for producing wonderful music which is so rare for me nowdays. I was impressed by Jaia's work some years ago and was looking forward to this album....the samples sound great....ordered.....waiting
          "And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music" Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche
Yuli
Retired

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Jun 27, 2005 20:55
Quote:

On 2005-06-27 20:23, PsyTune wrote:
why "sorry Antix"??? Thank you Antix and thank you Jaia for producing wonderful music which is so rare for me nowdays.

I drink to that statement           A man with a "master plan" is often a woman
Dot Kite
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 28, 2005 10:07
Dear PsyTune,

The "sorry Antix" thing was just a sarcasm. Although they did an extraordinary album (Twin coast discovery), somebody else (Jaia) did something greater (this is my personal taste).

I really like Antix (actually, I can easilly say I love their music) from their very first releases and I believe that with their debut album "Lull" gave new directions to the progressive scene.

The "sorry Antix" wasn't mentioned as their new album isn't good enough! It was just to emphasize how great is "fiction"....
And as you alreasy said, thanks to artists like them we can listen to extraquality musical productions...

I would like to appologise if I gave a wrong impression on this....

best regards
Tms
j e s s e

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 29, 2005 11:02
IMHO there are a couple of very cheesy tracks on the album. I love the serial groover & electric sunrise tracks but these classical parts (Orchestra 2.0).. it makes my toes curl up.. I've never been a fan of that over-melodic stuff. Same with the classical mushroom album by IM.
thinman242

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jun 29, 2005 14:09
Great album full of imagination perfect production. nothing best for the summer. Great work jaia guys. 10/10 from me.
karmakanik
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Jun 29, 2005 19:02
havn't received my copy yet, but i was lucky enough to catch Jaia live at the gaian mind festival here in the states.

absolutely mind blowing! i think everyone was going crazy, even the full on snobs

can't wait to get the full experience.           PSI - the Philadelphia Shamanista Initiative
IceThunder

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jun 29, 2005 20:39
Awsome album,for me best realse in 2005 for now,everything done awsome.10/10           Smart Man Finds Solution,Idiot Founds Excusse
Where Words Fall,Music Speaks
When injustice becomes the law,resistance is yours duty.
klaxer
Koan / Vacuum Stalkers

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jun 29, 2005 23:48
Very unusual release for Digital Structures.
But I think Jaia's phenomenon and success consists in the non-typical approach to music of course. Special vision of inner enlightenment. Good vision. Mai's humanity...
10/10
yppi

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 30, 2005 15:41
"Special vision of inner enlightenment."
i agree indeed!!!
aDaMT
Meltdown

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jul 8, 2005 17:51
Absolutely -SUPERB- album. One of the top progressive releases of the year without any doubt.

A musical masterpiece - my favourite would have to be #4 - magical orchestral sounds crossed with a progressive groove.

This is a top quality, professional release - Digital Structures & Jaia have really come through with the goods on this one - a brilliant follow up to the 'Colors' series of releases which reminds me why Digital Structures remains one of my favourite labels.

10/10

http://www.australiens.net - The Australian PsyTrance Network.
http://www.meltdownaudio.com - Meltdown Web Site.
http://myspace.com/meltdownproducer - Meltdown MySpace
el presagio

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jul 11, 2005 20:50
perfect for the late mornings , once omre jaia show us is brilliant technique , this album is a must hv to evryone tht like to listen same quality progressive.

thx digital structures for this fine rlsd
Dance N Dust
Dance N Dust

Started Topics :  83
Posted : Jul 11, 2005 22:16
realy nice tracks here, some more progressive,some more house, but great production and a great sound..
i realy like here the cd cover i think its great great work..
good luck for mpdqx label grupe..(:
9\10 i give to that cd.
homsy
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  158
Posted : Jul 12, 2005 12:29
PSYMAG.COM REVIEW:

I have been a fan of JAIA for the past 9 years and I must say that judging by his new album Fiction , recently released by the legendary Digital Structures records known for their outstanding quality & production level, I'll keep following Jaia till the day he stops producing music, hopefully for years to come.

This magnetic talent has shattered with fiction all of the expectations that have been building inside of me for the past few years and just got me hooked after just the first round of listening.
Don't get me wrong this brilliant artist have been alive & active since 1995, but it seems that with this albums he comes to a very special mature point in his journey.
this is a rich & moving release capturing so many walks of life, executed with high expertise & imagination, very down to earth yet very spiritual.
I must point out also the remarkable graphic art work which is so intellectually challenging & deep complying perfectly with its soundelicious content.
The selection is highly varies & rich, fat, juicy & arising, very structured & well thought of, a definite journey through different global urbane sceneries, capturing the richness this planet has to offer.
Each track is genuinely constructed to capture a special moment, location, scent, color brilliantly executed by Jaia.
This CD stands on a league of its on, get it you wont regret it!!!
          Trancelucent Productions
http://www.trancelucent.com
----------------------
Boa Distribution
| info@boadistribution.com | http://www.boadistribution.com | FAX: +972-46101463 | Tel: +972-524742297 |
--------
PSYMAG.COM - GLOBAL TRA
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Jaïa – Fiction (MPDQX/Digital Structures, June 2005)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance