Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Festivals Promotions - Honu Eclipse 2010 > Easter Island - Rapa Nui > Total Solar Eclipse Festival
← Prev Page
5 6 7 8 9 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Honu Eclipse 2010 > Easter Island - Rapa Nui > Total Solar Eclipse Festival

jds

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Feb 20, 2010 00:02
Ya, I priced out some options and found cheep travel with only 18 days on the island. Cheaper than Tanzania and equivalent to peak (summer) season flights to Europe (from west coast USA). It's much easier than it seems if you ignore the misinformation and rumors.
kriz
Horrordelic Records

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Feb 22, 2010 10:39
too bad you didnt update anything in the last 3 months .. Most i know have given this up a long time ago            3o~ kriz aka krize 3o~ ....Horrordelic Records.... http://www.horrordelic.com
----------------------------
- Think for yourself -
http://www.goatrance.de/goabase/member/profile/lkkkaKhOQP
AuraQuake
AuraQuake

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Mar 3, 2010 20:03
Honu Eclipse getting closer! (Press Release 3rd March, 2010)

July 1 to 15, 2010, Easter Island - Rapa Nui
Once in a lifetime. Legendary. Out of this world....

Ahu Akivi, our neighbours and guardians, the only 7 moai that face the sea. They also allign with the Solstice sunset, Orions belt, and the Pleiades.

Honu Eclipse getting closer!

Honu Eclipse 2010, the Total Solar Eclipse celebration on Easter Island is getting closer and facts speak loader than rumours. LAN Airlines have released the first economic flights securing the arrival for the majority of the festival participants. And "Centro Honu", the eco-camping project and venue for the festival, has attained the highest authority support on the island. The project also has the backing of many international music and artistic organisations.

Despite the earthquake in Chile, the capital city Santiago received minimal damage and the international airport is returning to normal day by day. Easter Island was completely untouched.

The Honu Eclipse Experience!

Honu Eclipse is an international eco-festival for peace celebrating the Total Solar Eclipse that will pass through Easter Island, 11 July 2010 at 2:11 PM local time. A once in a lifetime experience of 4 minutes and 48 seconds of complete totality on the worlds most remote and mysterious island. It will be one of the longest solar eclipses to bless a gathering like this, and the first on the island for over 1,400 years. Imagine yourself living this incredible celestial alignment whilst surrounded by ancient volcanoes and megalithic stone statues. A unique cosmic experience.

The home of the festival will be "Centro Honu”, set on private land on the slopes of the highest volcano, facing west towards the setting sun, ensuring incredible daily sunsets. “Centro Honu” neighbors’ with Ahu Akivi, the 7 statues (moai), the first temple built on the island to honor the first 7 explorers who discovered it 1,400 years ago, around the time of the last Total Solar Eclipse. Ahu Akivi is the only platform which faces out towards the ocean. The statues align to the summer solstice and the constellation of the Pleiades. It is an honor to be received in such a place.

15 days of camping, 7 days of festival with inter-cultural activities featuring legendary artists such as Raja Ram and his Shpongle DJ set, jamming with his magic flute, and others such as Eat Static and Etnica, amongst more to be confirmed. There will also be a fine selection of artists from the official supporting labels: TIP World, Blue Room Released, Nano, Alchemy, Neurobiotic, Auraquake, Etnicanet, Liquid, amongst others.

Never before has an event captured the imagination and hearts of the scene like this. Human words cannot describe the experience that awaits the Honu Eclipse tribe because a gathering of this nature has never happened before, and will never happen again.

Flights available now!

LAN, the only airline with scheduled flights to Easter Island has just released economy flights Santiago de Chile - Easter Island with a minimum stay of 18 days (departure between 23 June and 2 July, return between 20 July and onwards). The average price of these flights is between USD $ 575 and USD $ 824 and are sure to fill up quick, or rise in price. Without a doubt the cheapest and best options currently available to secure the arrival for the majority of the Honu Eclipse participants.

To book these flights, simply go to
www.skyscanners.net
The airport code for Santiago is SCL and for Easter Island is IPC.
You can also find very good deals from your home country direct to Easter Island.

Flights closer to the Eclipse will be released shortly and are expected to cost double the price of that mention above. They will cover the peak period between 3 July and 18 July. More information on these flights will be updated in the Honu Eclipse webpage and the official Facebook fan page.

Tickets and Reservations

Honu Eclipse will be an intimate and exclusive event with limited capacity due to the remoteness of the island and the authority regulations on the flow of general visitors for the eclipse.

Reservations:
• Honu Eclipse already has 3/4 of the tickets reserved, so the event will surely sell out.
• Secure your place NOW with a deposit of just USD$ 100.
Ticket prices
• Tickets include free camping services and festival activities from 1 to 15 July 2010.
• USD $ 600 Until 15th of April 2010 ($100 deposit + $500 balance before 15th of April)
• USD $ 700 Until 1st of June 2010 ($100 deposit + $600 balance before 1st of June)

Take a deep breath, embody the vision, and then make the leap of prophecy to Honu Eclipse 2010, the perfect stepping stone to 2012.

Official Supporters
Honu Eclipse is officially supported by:
• Rapa Nui Parliament, Conadi Rapa Nui (Local Government Indigenous Organization), and the Municipal Council of Easter Island sponsoring the eco-camping project.
• International organizations such as Honu Foundation and Earthdance International.
• Labels such as TIP World, Blue Room Released, Nano, Alchemy, Neurobiotic, Auraquake, Etnicanet, Liquid Records, amongst others.
• Media partners: Australiens, 4ideas, PsyTravellers, amongst others.

Related Links
• Online ticket sales and reservations
• Venue photos
• Skyscanners flight deals
• Official Honu Eclipse Facebook Page
• Official Promo Video in English
• Presskit

Honu Eclipse 2010
"Total Solar Eclipse Festival of Tribal and Cosmic Arts for Peace"
Easter Island - Rapa Nui
1-15 July (Free Camping)
7-13 July (Festival)
http://www.honueclipse.org
http://www.facebook.com/honueclipse2010
babag

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Mar 4, 2010 16:35
too late - in the crucial period of planning there was no informations at all.
xxxx
          - we bring you the taste of india -
www.mahamaya.ch
www.myspace.com/babag1
MafiaDanceFestival

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Mar 5, 2010 03:36
from jds "Ya, I priced out some options and found cheep travel with only 18 days on the island. Cheaper than Tanzania and equivalent to peak (summer) season flights to Europe (from west coast USA). It's much easier than it seems if you ignore the misinformation and rumors."

i would like to hear how a european trip to easter island is cheaper than the trip to Tanzania, when flight to easter islands are triple price than to go to Tanzania if ur based in EU!

We wish all the best to the Org..keep hanging..rumors cant get you anymore!! enjoy the eclipse!!
Mike
mica
Inactive User

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Mar 18, 2010 20:26
Man how can people talk about global consciousness , peace , love etc, and the new age change in 2012 if you still don't even know how to stop talking shit and ignorant lies to the point of causing serious damage . Even if its just some fucking music festival!!!, You're like the old people in my grandmothers village

jds

Posted : Mar 19, 2010 20:45
Quote:

On 2010-03-05 03:36, MafiaDanceFestival wrote:
Quote:

from jds
"Ya, I priced out some options and found cheep travel with only 18 days on the island. Cheaper than Tanzania and equivalent to peak (summer) season flights to Europe (from west coast USA). It's much easier than it seems if you ignore the misinformation and rumors."

i would like to hear how a european trip to easter island is cheaper than the trip to Tanzania, when flight to easter islands are triple price than to go to Tanzania if ur based in EU!

??? Haha, chill man. Not remotely bashing your fest. If I could do yours and this one I would, but I can't afford both so the Total Solar Eclipse always wins for me. I was just comparing flight prices for ME.

"Cheaper than Tanzania and equivalent to peak (summer) season flights to Europe (from west coast USA)"

Key words: "from west coast USA". Never said anything about Tanzania <--> EU, or Honu <--> EU.

Good luck with Mafia fest. Many friends will be there dancing and DJing. I wish I could join them.
psichrono
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  14
Posted : May 1, 2010 06:04
Good news everyone.. there is LOADS of flexible flights available for very good prices.. < US$800 for Santiago to the island.. Some flights have stays of 7 days...

Anyone with tickets or reservations we strongly advise you to log into the honu tribe ASAP... so we can explain how to get you there...

See you on THE island

psichrono
IsraTrance Junior Member
Posted : May 6, 2010 01:58
Important Flights Update

As expected, LAN, the only airline that fly to the island have
released ALL the flights to Easter Island for the Eclipse. They are
extremely cheap with prices from just USD$600 for the Santiago -
Easter Island Flight.

The flights are ONLY available in Chile, and not from international
tour operators.

Our official travel agency Blanco Viajes Chile are handling all the
reservations for Honu Eclipse people.

Departure flights are available upto the 7th July, with returns from
the 16th July.

<<<< BE QUICK BEFORE THE BEST DATES FILL UP >>>>

If you are thinking of coming to the festival and dont already have
your ticket or reservation we strongly advise you to click the link
below to be in the line for the flights.

<<<< CLICK HERE SECURE YOUR PLACE >>>>
http://www.honueclipse.org/tribe/index.php?option=com_acctexp&task=subscribe&usage=10

If you have already reserved your ticket with a US$100
Deposit you will receive your flight quote/reservation via email in
the next few days. Please pay attention to this. If you havent please
request it immediately to travel@honueclipse.org

Payment for flights is via international bank transfer or Moneygram
direct to our official travel agency Blanco Viajes.

Be quick, the opportunity might only last a few days. Our team
is here to help you adquire these spaces to be witnesses of one of the
most incredible eclipses ever.

Hope to see you on the island for the most memorable event in
history.

Much love and inspiration from the Honu Team.

Honu Eclipse 2010
"Total Solar Eclipse Festival of Tribal and Cosmic Arts for Peace"
Rapa Nui / Easter Island
July 1-15, 2010
http://www.honueclipse.org
http://www.facebook.com/honueclipse2010
Vermeee
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  108
Posted : May 7, 2010 15:09
LOL its so funny , im from brazil and like 1 year and a half ago we were thinkin bout going to that festival....but u guys from the organization made a so over rated PANIC bout people havin to buy the tickets and flight A LOT before the event, then sundely the flights ended.... etc etc etc and now we are 2 months before the festivals and u guys are desesperatly tryin to sell tickets and flightes...

i cant find another word for it beside PATHETIC....

besides the lineup s crap anyway... europe for the way.....           
http://soundcloud.com/bgos
psichrono
IsraTrance Junior Member
Posted : May 8, 2010 05:29
Quote:

On 2010-05-07 15:09, Vermeee wrote:
LOL its so funny , im from brazil and like 1 year and a half ago we were thinkin bout going to that festival....but u guys from the organization made a so over rated PANIC bout people havin to buy the tickets and flight A LOT before the event, then sundely the flights ended.... etc etc etc and now we are 2 months before the festivals and u guys are desesperatly tryin to sell tickets and flightes...

i cant find another word for it beside PATHETIC....

besides the lineup s crap anyway... europe for the way.....

Nice comment, really constructive..

1. Flights never ended, they've only just begun.

2. Just think, whilst everyone at Honu is basquing in the shadow of the moon for nearly 5 minutes, with a 360 degree sea horizon, in the middle of the Pacific Ocean on the Earths most mystical and remote island. Vibrating with an improvised Shpongle semi live set... You'll be sat in a pub in Europe watching the World Cup Final... Have a nice time ;-)
psichrono
IsraTrance Junior Member
Posted : May 8, 2010 21:07
Some great press in Chile today. Hope it clears up any doubts some of you might have had about its authenticity.

Honu Eclipse officially authorized by the Government

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fdiario.latercera.com%2F2010%2F05%2F08%2F01%2Fcontenido%2F9_26321_9.shtml&sl=es&tl=en

Hope to see you all there....
Vermeee
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : May 10, 2010 17:21
well im sorry for what i said.. i know that the festival will be a blast... THO it doesnt change te fact the in the process of organization u guys changed the stuffs million times.. at some point there were not even information... at certain time the tickets and flights was bein sold in a way, at some moment i remember even to read that there were no flights available , and now its a way more acessible to the people wishin to go....

and thanks for the advice my friend but i dont like soccer i prefer to listen some nice psytrance instead of watchin some soccer or listenin to shane gobi...

tho good lucky to all i m quite sure it ll be awesome...           
jds

Posted : May 14, 2010 04:10
I'll probably regret this, but I've been wanting to express these feelings for a long time now.

The attitude towards this festival from some of the trance community has really saddened me. Honestly, there isn't a smiley face that's sad enough to show how I feel so that one will have to do.

I try to be positive about it and assume that it is a vocal minority of people that just want to inflict their randomly misdirected animosity at anything on the internet to let their uncontrollable aggression out on?

I suppose many people don't remember going to festivals before you could reserve all your flights and festival tickets online with flashy websites full of all the information you could possibly need?

I find it very weird that some of the modern trance community is so needy of others to completely hold their hands through the entire process and guarantee every little detail.

Trance to me has always been about the adventure. Was it just me or did I completely misunderstand the point of all this??? The excitement is in the unknown. It is about striking off for a country you've never been to, where you can't speak the language, and you're trekking to a remote region. It's about wondering how (or if) you'll make it there and how (or if) you'll make it back. Packing a bag and throwing yourself into the universe prepared to adapt to every obstacle that you know will be thrown in your path. Sure it's a gamble, but that's the fun of it!

When did the attitude switch to expecting club med style full-service and Ibiza style superstar 'lineups'?

Trance isn't clublife. Why would anyone expect/want it to be?

I guess I'm out of touch. I dropped out of festival culture for 5 years and in the past 3 years that I've been back, I've been surprised how many people invest so much time into complaining instead of thinking for themselves, planning for themselves, making firm commitments when there is nothing to commit to but faith, and managing their time and money appropriately to attempt some of these great adventures.

My heart is heavy knowing that many from the isra boards won't be there for whatever reasons they think prevented them but I sincerely hope we'll meet at other festivals during other times. Happier times when we're focusing more on unity, mutual respect, appreciation for each other's efforts, and supporting the creative endeavors of the fellow members of our global community.

For those going, less than 60 days remains between us and the island. It's been a long haul, there have been many ups and downs but really, in the end, the drama only adds to the anticipation before hand and the appreciation when we're finally there.

I've been holding my excitement close to me in secret, hiding from the flocks of bad vibe people out on the internet, afraid to show my interest, joy, and appreciation for this event for fear of being the target of some bored, spoiled, neo-trancer kid looking to 'impress' others by being the guy that badmouthed the event that everyone knows will be an experience to remember no matter how it transpires. The excitement is there regardless though. I know there will be life-long memories to be had even if it's just me, a 50 watt speaker, a no-name DJ, and 2 weeks of rain (because I've been there already many times, haha).

I don't need a travel agency. I don't need a nanny. I don't need superstar DJs. I don't need anyone to think or plan for me. I have a love of trance and that gets me where I need to go (even if I spend most of my time bemoaning the current state of trance nowadays, I still love it).

Ya, whatever, anyway, rant over. Like I said, I'll probably regret this. Seriously not trying to lash out at anyone personally, but I'm genuinely trying to figure out when (and why) everyone became so dependent, incapable of figuring things out for themselves, and accepting of these juvenile attitudes?

Peace, love, taco grease.
(Sorry for my bad mood. I should get some tacos. I like tacos. They make me happy.)
Vermeee
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : May 14, 2010 23:17
"I don't need a travel agency. I don't need a nanny. I don't need superstar DJs. I don't need anyone to think or plan for me."

hehe so maybe u are going to the wrong place coz that festival s all that u have said u dont need....

the only way to go s thro travel agencies, only rich people will have the condition to go, 80 per cent of the atractions are superstar DJs ( prob to atract the mainstream demand that in most of the time s the one with money ), and there were no other way to go to the island without the advanced plan/thinkin since when they started to sell the tickets and flight they said the tickets would be sould out FAST , and the flight were in high demand since the island s full of tourism in that season of the year....

but as i said, im quite sure it ll be ubber ccool           
Trance Forum » » Forum  Festivals Promotions - Honu Eclipse 2010 > Easter Island - Rapa Nui > Total Solar Eclipse Festival
← Prev Page
5 6 7 8 9 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Free Parking - Free Parking Chill Area - ChillOut Area VJ - VJ Deco - Deco Eco Friendly - Eco Friendly
Children Zone - Children Zone Workshops/Market - Workshops/Market Water Access - Water Access Transportation - Transportation Discounted Presale - Discounted Presale

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance