Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Festivals Promotions - Honu Eclipse 2010 > Easter Island - Rapa Nui > Total Solar Eclipse Festival
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Honu Eclipse 2010 > Easter Island - Rapa Nui > Total Solar Eclipse Festival

jds

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Dec 21, 2009 20:15
Hmm, might have spoken too soon. The website is up again.

The story continues...
subconsciousmind
SCM

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Dec 22, 2009 12:21
I wonder how many people know that todays research states that the inhabitants of rapa nui have cut down all the trees on the island partly in the obsession of building those statues partly just for their survival. Once most of the trees were gone they couldn't build canooes and couldn't fish and the ecosystem changed so they had no more food. The inhabitants then ate all the animals that lived on the island, today 95% of all species that lived there are extinct (poven with bones that have been found). later the inhabitants turned to canibalism. the few survivors of the culture finaly got killed by the deseases brought in by the europeans.

The story of Rapa Nui might well be the story of our world.

I don't say this to put this party in a bad light. I would be very interested in going there myself. I just think when visiting the island one has to be aware that he is very probably witnessing something that has gone very wrong and doesn't blindly believe that he is seing the remains of a soo much better and spiritual culture that has unfortunately got extinct. The scientific evidence is very strong, that the people of rapanui have destroyed the island and themselves in their greed and fanatism. It's good to go there an see it with our own eyes, so that we never forget that we are doing the same thing with our planet right now. The island once was a jungle full of life, today it isn't, this much is fully proven.           Most of my music for you to download at:
http://www.subconsciousmind.ch
fake

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Dec 25, 2009 22:17
Well! im definitly not a hater, but i know how the promotor and producers of dreamvibe act every single year with the artist they booked.
Is complitly crazy believe in thios girl who run with this call Rocio who now is in Mendoza, outside from Chile in Argentina, because she must run away after dont pay any worker in her last earthfest.
I live in Norwaym, but im chilean and i was involve in the electronic enviroment from santiago for years. do not trust this festival, do not trust dreamvibes.
I hope this i write here can help.
Bless to everyone.
jds

Posted : Jan 12, 2010 03:28
subconsciousmind -- That's interesting that you bring this up. I recently saw a documentary on the Rapa Nui and I was surprised how much of their ancestral culture has to do with war and warriors. A lot of tribal cultures have warrior aspects to them but looking at the geography of the island really emphasized the craziness of it. People will fight over anything, even the smallest island in the middle of nowhere. Again, like you said, an interesting allegory to life on the whole planet.

fake -- A strange situation indeed. I don't think Hollywood could write a drama as full of ups and downs as what has happened with this festival so far. It will be interesting to see how it all unfolds. Still, I hold hope that it can somehow all work out the best for everyone.

bizarre, bizarre
Psyship

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jan 15, 2010 19:33
Will check Flights for this... looks out of this world
punk tantrik

Posted : Jan 18, 2010 12:21
sorry to say !! but its too expensive for me !! n my company won`t give me a month long holiday in any case !! SAD but TRUE .           Ppl with gUns don`t understand!!!

thats baSically the reason why they keep gUns..............too many misunderstandings:)
psyfox

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 24, 2010 23:53
Quote:

On 2010-01-12 03:28, jds wrote:

bizarre, bizarre

Word

It certainly isn't encouraging to have not had any news from the promoter for months. Personally I don't have the money for this at the moment anyway but even if I did and wanted to experience a trance festival in an amazing natural location this summer my money would go to the mafia dance festival whose organisation seems a lot more reputable. It's a massive amount of money to part with and all the more so when the security of the event doesn't seem guaranteed. Anyways I really do hope this does go off successfully and with respect for the environment in which it takes place.

babag

Posted : Jan 29, 2010 15:50
at the end of day - a few people in this forum were correct with pointing out that this party is a scam.
very sad - but it looks like nothing will happen.           - we bring you the taste of india -
www.mahamaya.ch
www.myspace.com/babag1
jds

Posted : Feb 2, 2010 23:41
^^^ It's still happening.
.:: VINNIX ::.

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Feb 6, 2010 16:49
The organizers advice on facebook:

>>Cheap Honu Eclipse flights is online now, minimum stay of 19 days. Prices is between US$575 to US$824 checkout at;

http://www.lan.com/cgi-bin/country_selector.cgi

The flights leaving from Santiago up to 2 of July... get them whilst there cheap... flights for the final 2 weeks still in negotiation.. But probably double at least.

So now the flights are available, for those who were having problems to buy now is the time… good luck!
          Dj Vinnix (Brasil).
www.anturecords.com
www.liquid-records.com
www.myspace.com/djvinnix

Posted : Feb 7, 2010 02:03
Official information concerning the flights were posted on facebook by the organizers:

Flights available NOW >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

LAN, the only airline with scheduled flights to Easter Island have just released economy flights Santiago de Chile - Easter Island for the following dates:

Departure: Between 23 June and 2 July
Return : Between 20 July and onwards

The average price of these flights is between USD$ 575 and USD$ 824

These are very good deals considering LAN expected prices for the peak week before the Eclipse are between $ 1.500 - USD $ 2,000

You can even find good deals flying with LAN or other operators such as Travelocity/skyscanners etc from your home country direct to the island.

SO WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU TO BUY THESE FLIGHTS ASAP.

They are without a doubt the cheapest and best options currently available to get you to the Eclipse and the Honu Festival.

To access these flights simply go to:
http://www.lan.com http://www.skyscanner.net

We are still negotiating the flights to for the peak period between 3 July and 18 July. These flights are expected to be approximately double the price on the ones mentioned above. More information on these flights will be updates in the Honu Tribe.

Free Camping Dates : 1st to 15th July
Festival Dates : 7th to 13th July

RESERVE YOUR SPACE NOW >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Spaces are filling fast and we are almost at capacity.

http://www.honueclipse.org           Dj Vinnix (Brasil).
www.anturecords.com
www.liquid-records.com
www.myspace.com/djvinnix

Posted : Feb 9, 2010 03:38
Hey guys check the best flights deals to the island, the most cheap one are >>

http://www.skyscanner.net/flights/scl/ipc/100630/100720/airfares-to-easter-island-from-santiago-arturo-merino-benitez-in-june-2010-and-july-2010.html

Hope it's help...
Ciao!
          Dj Vinnix (Brasil).
www.anturecords.com
www.liquid-records.com
www.myspace.com/djvinnix
Btros
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Feb 17, 2010 21:26
I've heard from some artists that are supposedly "confirmed" for this festival that even they don't believe it is happening - no communication or info whatsoever from the organizers...I don't know anyone who is going to this, since flights and info were completely unavailable during the crucial planning stage of last August-December. Even now, searching for flights on kayak.com, well within the dates mentioned above, which means you will be on the island for ONE MONTH, finds no results.

I'll be really shocked if this actually goes off.           www.denvertrance.com
psichrono
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  14
Posted : Feb 18, 2010 02:24
Flights were a problem, but this problem is already resolving. As predicted, the airline LAN are releasing the seats step by step in the final months building up to the eclipse.

The cheapest deals at the moment are available at http://www.skyscanner.net , 20 day returns @ approx US$600 SCL-IPC. I even just checked kayak.com and there are 20 day flights for the same price. You do not have to stay for a month, 3 weeks max on the flights available now...

The 1-2 week flights are coming available in the next couple of weeks. Be prepared as they say !

Anyway, 3 weeks on Rapa Nui isn't such a bad thing... there's lots to do, and to truly experience the magic of the island, we strongly recommend it. Its probable you will never come back, so enjoy it whilst your there..

You'll also be glad to hear the event is running at 70% capacity. Most ticketholders have already reserved the 3 week flights.. and the others are patiently awaiting the release of the shorter duration (less than 2 weeks) flights. We already have a decent festival just on these numbers..

As for the artists, well, it would be nice to know those who dont think its going to happen to chop them off the lineup and free up some space for believers.. All artists are in touch with their respective label managers, and we are in contact with them. Ofcourse there are some logistical problems for a few with gigs on the weekends either side of the festival. But these are being resolved day by day.

Don't listen to the rumours. Honu Eclipse 2010 is happening, the flights are available, and the Honu Tribe is welcome on the island, and we are going to celebrate this incredible experience together in style.

http://www.honueclipse.org
http://www.facebook.com/honueclipse2010

Btros
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Feb 18, 2010 22:07
Great - I wish all the best for this festival, the organizers, and the dancers - I hope it is an amazing experience. I've been craving another eclipse festival experience since Turkey 2006 and I would definitely be going if I had had more info earlier. It's too late for me to start planning now.           www.denvertrance.com
Trance Forum » » Forum  Festivals Promotions - Honu Eclipse 2010 > Easter Island - Rapa Nui > Total Solar Eclipse Festival
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Free Parking - Free Parking Chill Area - ChillOut Area VJ - VJ Deco - Deco Eco Friendly - Eco Friendly
Children Zone - Children Zone Workshops/Market - Workshops/Market Water Access - Water Access Transportation - Transportation Discounted Presale - Discounted Presale

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance