Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum  Forum  Festivals Promotions - Honu Eclipse 2010 > Easter Island - Rapa Nui > Total Solar Eclipse Festival
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Honu Eclipse 2010 > Easter Island - Rapa Nui > Total Solar Eclipse Festival

jds


Started Topics :  8
Posts :  384
Posted : May 15, 2010 02:59
Quote:

On 2010-05-14 23:17, Vermeee wrote:
"I don't need a travel agency. I don't need a nanny. I don't need superstar DJs. I don't need anyone to think or plan for me."

hehe so maybe u are going to the wrong place coz that festival s all that u have said u dont need....

the only way to go s thro travel agencies, only rich people will have the condition to go, 80 per cent of the atractions are superstar DJs ( prob to atract the mainstream demand that in most of the time s the one with money ), and there were no other way to go to the island without the advanced plan/thinkin since when they started to sell the tickets and flight they said the tickets would be sould out FAST , and the flight were in high demand since the island s full of tourism in that season of the year....

but as i said, im quite sure it ll be ubber ccool


????
I first heard of this festival in December of 2008. Right then, I put $100 a month aside for this trip (I'm not rich, but thanks for insulting me with your ASSumptions). I searched cheap flight websites daily on my own. When the flights hit reasonable stay for reasonable price, I booked on my own, no travel agency.

As far as superstar DJs, I already said, I could care less.

Like I said. Everyone seems to have one priority with this festival: insult everyone remotely associated with it. SO sad, but good to see everyone's true colors.
psichrono
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  14
Posts :  33
Posted : May 17, 2010 22:27
Quote:

80 per cent of the atractions are superstar DJs



Nice, really shallow calculation you just made..

So, as you see it, a 4minute and 48 second Total Solar Eclipse on the most remote and mysterious island ON EARTH.. with a tribal culture responsible for the erection of hundreds of stone statues, alligned with solstices, constelations... ect ect ... with a 15 day festival included... equates to less than 20% of the attraction... your crazy man... enjoy the world cup....
positive036


Started Topics :  2
Posts :  559
Posted : May 21, 2010 02:13

As I can see, the festival website has been hacked!?

Vermeee
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  108
Posts :  1069
Posted : May 24, 2010 18:01
Quote:

On 2010-05-17 22:27, psichrono wrote:
Quote:

80 per cent of the atractions are superstar DJs



Nice, really shallow calculation you just made..

So, as you see it, a 4minute and 48 second Total Solar Eclipse on the most remote and mysterious island ON EARTH.. with a tribal culture responsible for the erection of hundreds of stone statues, alligned with solstices, constelations... ect ect ... with a 15 day festival included... equates to less than 20% of the attraction... your crazy man... enjoy the world cup....



good propaganda brother... and u are so obsessed bout world cup that i wonder if wont be u watchin the world cup while the festival s going on... sleepin in a 5 star hotel celebratin the money u got...           
http://soundcloud.com/bgos
psichrono
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  14
Posts :  33
Posted : May 26, 2010 03:04
Quote:

On 2010-05-24 18:01, Vermeee wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-05-17 22:27, psichrono wrote:
Quote:

80 per cent of the atractions are superstar DJs



Nice, really shallow calculation you just made..

So, as you see it, a 4minute and 48 second Total Solar Eclipse on the most remote and mysterious island ON EARTH.. with a tribal culture responsible for the erection of hundreds of stone statues, alligned with solstices, constelations... ect ect ... with a 15 day festival included... equates to less than 20% of the attraction... your crazy man... enjoy the world cup....



good propaganda brother... and u are so obsessed bout world cup that i wonder if wont be u watchin the world cup while the festival s going on... sleepin in a 5 star hotel celebratin the money u got...


Really doubt thats gonna happen mate. If you have ever made a festival before, you'd know money is hardly ever made, its usually lost. its a work of love and dedication. but then simple equations are your specialist subject hey...enjoy europe...
Vermeee
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  108
Posts :  1069
Posted : May 26, 2010 16:32
Quote:

enjoy europe...



thank you... now u got things right and good lucky with the festival...           
http://soundcloud.com/bgos
V3NOM
Inactive User

Started Topics :  131
Posts :  2234
Posted : May 27, 2010 11:02
love the bitching in this thread about people being "rich" going to this... I know plenty who have saved a very long time and gave up other travel opportunities for this. I'd have loved to go but my other life priorities came first.

I think that people who saved to go on this trip & the rich deserve a good time and hopefully have one.

I also hope the crew had the money to invest in good camera crew to record & make a dvd of this event.

Have a good time all the time

          I hate you, you hate me, we are all so hap hap happy!
positive036


Started Topics :  2
Posts :  559
Posted : May 28, 2010 01:44
Quote:

On 2010-05-27 11:02, V3NOM wrote:

I think that people who saved to go on this trip & the rich deserve a good time and hopefully have one.

I also hope the crew had the money to invest in good camera crew to record & make a dvd of this event.





Wise words...

As for this second thought, I hope that we will have video footage by jds as usual

V3NOM
Inactive User

Started Topics :  131
Posts :  2234
Posted : Jun 2, 2010 09:48
BTW with some of the Twisted crew there etc. would be great if they did a similar concept album like the one they did for the Eclipse chilled compilation... inspired by the Indian eclipse...

have fun!           I hate you, you hate me, we are all so hap hap happy!
jds


Started Topics :  8
Posts :  384
Posted : Jun 11, 2010 22:00
Thanks positive036, I think the honu crew will do great video documentation. Their promo video for the festival is beautiful! I think I watch it almost every week. haha

Talking on the honu forums, the range of people from around the world that are going is fantastic, from psy freaks to eclipse geeks, and familiar faces from previous eclipse festivals. It's a great collection and the energy and vibe is overflowing with anticipation.

Tomorrow is the last new moon before totality! Wow! 30 days.
positive036


Started Topics :  2
Posts :  559
Posted : Jun 13, 2010 03:26
I'm almost sure that it will be a wonderful gathering!

And btw Jds, bring your camera to Rapa Nui just in case

djnanda


Started Topics :  0
Posts :  27
Posted : Jun 30, 2010 20:39
in their website have announced their 100% confirmed line up.. http://www.honueclipse.org/home/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=83%3Aline-up&catid=35%3Amusic&Itemid=95&lang=en

but... they havent said anything about Alex Grey... who together with his wife have suffered an accident the past March.. http://cosm.typepad.com/cosm_blog/2010/03/grateful-to-be-alive.html

so you know...
djnanda


Started Topics :  0
Posts :  27
Posted : Jul 9, 2010 21:15
just received this link from someone who is in the island...






that was the party last night....

no comments
djnanda


Started Topics :  0
Posts :  27
Posted : Jul 11, 2010 11:38
this has come out yesterday in one of the local news papers... you can translate the whole link with google translation.. http://www.lun.com/Pages/NewsDetail.aspx?dt=2010-07-11&PaginaId=3&bodyid=0
djnanda


Started Topics :  0
Posts :  27
Posted : Jul 11, 2010 23:04
this its ... the main and only stage of an international and very expensive festival.... 2,5hrs ago (13:30hrs local time)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6341118&o=all&op=1&view=all&subj=195088387122&aid=-1&id=531666421
Trance Forum  Forum  Festivals Promotions - Honu Eclipse 2010 > Easter Island - Rapa Nui > Total Solar Eclipse Festival
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Free Parking - Free Parking Chill Area - ChillOut Area VJ - VJ Deco - Deco Eco Friendly - Eco Friendly
Children Zone - Children Zone Workshops/Market - Workshops/Market Water Access - Water Access Transportation - Transportation Discounted Presale - Discounted Presale

Copyright © 1997-2019 IsraTrance