Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Festivals Promotions - Honu Eclipse 2010 > Easter Island - Rapa Nui > Total Solar Eclipse Festival
← Prev Page
7 8 9 10 11 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Honu Eclipse 2010 > Easter Island - Rapa Nui > Total Solar Eclipse Festival

Spasm

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jul 12, 2010 00:33
that's embarassing

seems like the psytrance scene has dropped to a new low.

Mafia, Glade, Iono, Now this????

pfff
positive036

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jul 12, 2010 01:14

I really hope that on that photo is not main stage of the festival! Anyway, we'll soon find out...

dave arc-i
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Jul 12, 2010 05:02
http://www.honueclipse.org/home/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=66&Itemid=84&lang=en

Festival Ticket prices

• USD $ 600 Until 1st of June 2010
• USD $ 700 Until 21st of June 2010
• USD $ 800 Door price and only presale price from 1st June 2010 ahead.

That is a very unfunny joke. 800 USD for that?????? Has somebody been taking drugs?           www.makedavefamous.com
Run Lola
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Jul 12, 2010 17:04
Quote:

On 2010-07-11 11:38, djnanda wrote:
this has come out yesterday in one of the local news papers... you can translate the whole link with google translation.. http://www.lun.com/Pages/NewsDetail.aspx?dt=2010-07-11&PaginaId=3&bodyid=0

they are basically saying that people got fucked!! a girl from Lituania came with her boyfriend all the way and there is no food, water, or even showers! not even music all day. another doctor came with his japanese wife and baby and the trip cost them $2,000 for each. but the organizers are assuring us that the day of elclipse, things will be in track again.. same shit!!
Eivissa

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 12, 2010 17:25
Quote:

On 2010-07-11 23:04, djnanda wrote:
this its ... the main and only stage of an international and very expensive festival.... 2,5hrs ago (13:30hrs local time)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6341118&o=all&op=1&view=all&subj=195088387122&aid=-1&id=531666421

No way! WTF happened? Nobody went?
djnanda

Posted : Jul 12, 2010 18:52
thats the main and only stage of the festival.. that was taken on the day of eclipse - 2 and half hrs before the eclipse.. so imagine.. .. people was upset ... any how i must say that ppl was lucky that the rain stopped for see the eclipse because as the news was saying it should have been cloudy and lots of rain on that day. but the sky opened so even though the festival didnt delivered all their lame promises .. the universe re-tribute the guests with a gorgeous solar eclipse. xxx
djsunkid

Posted : Jul 13, 2010 06:52
Did ANY of the internationals play? I don't see the festival listed on Shpongle nor Eat Static's pages, though that might be because the festival has already passed.

What a travesty!
djnanda

Posted : Jul 13, 2010 16:55
this its what they have on their website: http://www.honueclipse.org/home/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=83%3Aline-up&catid=35%3Amusic&Itemid=95&lang=en
far as i know reg Shpongle, Chicago and Raja Ram were going together from UK but.. dunno if they flew at all. I heard Earthling was "hanga over in Hanga Roa" that was on Saturday .. but.. not news from any other... from that listing so far.
Colin OOOD
OOOD/Voice of Cod

Started Topics :  95
Posted : Jul 13, 2010 18:01
I know at least one way in which that lineup is incorrect:

Liquid Ross will not be there as he was asked to pay his own flights and couldn't afford it.           Mastering - http://mastering.OOOD.net :: www.is.gd/mastering
OOOD 5th album 'You Think You Are' - www.is.gd/tobuyoood :: www.OOOD.net
www.facebook.com/OOOD.music :: www.soundcloud.com/oood
Contact for bookings/mastering - colin@oood.net
mica
Inactive User

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Jul 13, 2010 22:57
Disgusting!!
djnanda

Posted : Jul 14, 2010 03:12
Quote:

On 2010-07-13 18:01, Colin OOOD wrote:

Liquid Ross will not be there as he was asked to pay his own flights and couldn't afford it.

It doesnt surprise me b-coz i know they also asked to some ppl of their "crew" to paid their own flights, promising that if the party went well, honu eclipse would restore their investment. ...
djnanda

Posted : Jul 14, 2010 12:12
Quote:

On 2010-07-13 18:01, Colin OOOD wrote:

Liquid Ross will not be there as he was asked to pay his own flights and couldn't afford it.

in fact, one DJ: a good friend of mine i wont tell who; received this (bellow) after he have asked if he could play on their fest.:

"Thanks for your interest in the festival and offer for the lineup.
Unfortunately the lineup budget is already closed and its impossible to add more artists because of the high costs in transport. We hope you can understand.

But dont let this put you off. The festival will be an incredible experience for all.

If you are willing to cover your own transport costs, we would consider finding you a set on one of the stages.

Thanks"

... no comments.
djnanda

Posted : Jul 15, 2010 01:47
From his Wall in Facebook, Baba D..Tanka say: "hey everyone! so sorry we screwed up the eclipse festival. i know it was a disaster we will refund your money back asap as possible!!!!"
djnanda

Posted : Jul 15, 2010 01:57
J'aime Rocco say (I've edited a bit to make it clear to read, you can read the whole treat in here: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6371315&id=531666421&fbid=446561666421#!/pages/gato-por-liebre/195088387122?ref=ts):
"After a 3:30 Dj set, I closed the Festival last night, Wicked shit Yeahhh, made people fly, they loved it, real trancers and got myself some gigs around the world. 6 days of rain, 40 hours of dance, and about 70 kilometers walking, but feeling great.
I have been in the scene since THE BEGINNING of the 90's, I was the first to play Trance in Latin America ever -
This It was the worst festival I have been to in 20 years and I played already in 42 countries officially
- IT NEVER BECAME ONE, I played for my friends and the beautiful people that suffered days to get this going AND THEY MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO PLAY, BECAUSE THEY CAME TO GET ME IN HANGA ROA I WAS ALREADY OUT OF IT.
not the main organizer, I don't have a good word for the organization, THESE PEOPLE NEED TO GET KICKED OUT OUR SCENE - ALL THE PARTICIPANTS AGREE WITH ME, IT'S A SHAME FOR THE TRANCE MOVEMENTS, I HAVE THE COURAGE TO TELL THE TRUTH.
ESTA GENTE SOLO LE ESTA DANDO UN MAL NOMBRE AUNQUE NO ME DEJEN TOCAR NUNCA MAS EN CHILE"
Mauzeer

Posted : Jul 15, 2010 12:16
@djnanda

Thx for informing us about this disaster. huge amount of scam in the scene, so sad.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Festivals Promotions - Honu Eclipse 2010 > Easter Island - Rapa Nui > Total Solar Eclipse Festival
← Prev Page
7 8 9 10 11 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Free Parking - Free Parking Chill Area - ChillOut Area VJ - VJ Deco - Deco Eco Friendly - Eco Friendly
Children Zone - Children Zone Workshops/Market - Workshops/Market Water Access - Water Access Transportation - Transportation Discounted Presale - Discounted Presale

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance