Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Happy Festival --5/7 okt 2007-- Valencia -- Spain
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Happy Festival --5/7 okt 2007-- Valencia -- Spain

Hoffman P.
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Oct 11, 2007 18:37
Well...
Another disapointment...
It's very easy to anounce a festival, but very dificul to make a real one...
Spain this year have beatten all the record's for crap productions...that or what is called festival arround here?¿?¿?¿
Keep on trying...
          From Portugal with Love!!!
Paulo Hoffman
Peace,Love,Unity,Respect & all of that Crap...
https://www.facebook.com/DjPauloHoffman
http://www.zenonrecords.com/
Happy Festival

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Oct 11, 2007 20:44
Hello every body

For Djs and others people affected with the organization problems, I have to say a big sorry and also offer our big enforce to make the festival better year per year.

For the spun Team, also I have to say sorry for the mistakes and have to tell also our point of view.

Also for our Katarsis friends no inside of the Katarsis staff, hwo work with us disinterested and are inside of our mistakes or problems:

Roddy
David
Toti

And have to say Thanks a lot for your support ¡¡¡¡

Sandro

The History:

One Week before the festival we start the structure and of course in our plans was Sound and Lights.

When we are working in it, the storm start in cullera. A really big one. We have to stop all the constructions and our plan was broken. We think about suspend the festival ...but every body know about the festivals in Spain suspend was not possible and we put more money inside to pay people work under rain, and also fast transportations and double workers.
And the end Friday we have all setup. But not all (we discover later).

Many people broken the barriers and come for free. Really bad for us. No money to pay all we have to pay.

The problems start. The people of projections and sound system feel afraid about the rain and they wait to install all electronic staff.

For the little time we had to setup all, they only come to 60,000 one big track but we have to separate in tree stages no time for setup more.

We never lie. Only had problems and mistakes.

Our organization uses all our energy to make a nice festival and many people enjoy the festival like this.

For sure if somebody feel bad for our work feel free to contact me directly and in the next event you have a compensation for all the problems you have from us.

sandro@katarsis.org
24hours open to know all the thinks of the happy festival 2007.

we are working in the next 2008.
Jeller
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Oct 11, 2007 23:58
Quote:

On 2007-10-10 16:27, Ramses wrote:
I was there as well..

before we were going I really wasn't expecting too much..

so for me and some friends, it was just 5 good days of vacation... and it couldn't go wrong as we weren't expecting any great things..

I enjoyed my time over there very much, and so did a lot of people I'd reckon.

all artist who were with me .. got their expenses and most of them transportation and sleeping places paid !!

for a festival with almost no paying visitors.. I think they still did a good job :-p.. keep the thing running..

And the organiser himself stayed until the end.. I've seen worse thing happen.. for less problems ..

I forgot ..

BIG respect to all people who still put a lot of effort in this to make it happen !!!..
maybe a few more people with responsibility next time would've been nice..

1 more question..

does anyone know who was the ACT WITH THE STEELDRUM and 3 beautiful dancers on friday night ?

I think this was simply AMAZING !!.. lot more respect for something like this then a laptop :-p.. could someone please give me their names ? we have a nice video as well !

cheer everyone !

hopefully "next time" will be better ;-p.

I fully agree!
I enjoyed playing there
grtz Phazur
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Happy Festival --5/7 okt 2007-- Valencia -- Spain
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance