Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Happy Festival --5/7 okt 2007-- Valencia -- Spain
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Happy Festival --5/7 okt 2007-- Valencia -- Spain

F.l.o.W.

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 29, 2007 12:26
Good Luck.          F.l.o.W Frequencies listened on World
bongsi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Sep 5, 2007 07:59
i will try go there for sure festival in beach always welcome good luck to all and curious to listen Last Men Standing live

bongsi
http://www.starlight-records.info
http://www.myspace.com/ibidelyc
http://www.myspace.com/djbongsi
          http://www.soundcloud.com/djbongsi
http://www.myspace.com/djbongsi
http://www.facebook.com/pages/BONGSI/214565921960356
ELECTRO/MINIMAL/TECH HOUSE
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ruod-Rik/158474324211960
Dacru Records
Dacru Records

Started Topics :  108
Posted : Sep 5, 2007 09:29
I think the festival looks really cool
glad to have Ephedrix on the line-up to represent our label

and I think every artist is free to make his decision to participate, no?
if you don't like, don't go

good luck guys, hopefully it will be a good experience for all involved!           Dacru Records
Talamasca, U-Recken, DigiCult, Alternative Control, Ephedrix, Bitkit, Aquila, Tropical Bleyage, Spirit Architect, Chronos, ...
www.dacru.be
bookings@dacru.be
dj X.P.
XP Voodoo
Started Topics :  18
Posted : Sep 5, 2007 11:44
To Happy Festival.Guys,I dont know did you fix anything with other artists,but I can say that to say ( I appologise if in reality it is not like this) Smells Funny about this festival is quite correct.Not it is bad or suspicious...but smells,yes.
I see my name on the web and flyer for at least 4 months,untill now I was never informed that I have been booked,noone fron the organisation was contact to me ,suggest anything or speak about any conditions,flight,and ,as minimum my agreement to play on the Festival,before to put me in the line up..
I do not really care about it,cause I will be in Goa to this time,and for sure will be not able to participate in any european event,but just for the correct setting,I think could be informed before...No?
geometrical trip

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 5, 2007 16:56
pfffft...what this people want really do?

Good to know that Xp...Its a big signal of what this will be...shit like shamanik.

PEOPLE, DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS, CAUSE YOU WILL LOOSE IT LIKE IN SHAMANIK.           Boom!
Psylegend

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 5, 2007 17:56
for minimal i would check out if they have all the lisences and insurence....
Happy Festival

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Sep 5, 2007 22:07
hello isratrance comunity.

sandro again we are not like shamanik for sure,

we are happy festival.

all the booking for spun, inclusive xp, is a resposnability of the spun booking agency. if xp dont have any idea abouth the festival is because maybe he dident receive the comunication from spun booking, all the asociations are making theirs bookings and send the line up for us.

we only copy and paste the line up they send.

please xp contact spun office or spun agency to ask abouth this mistake.

but after this . we have a new line up for our chill out are.

powered by space teepe music:

solar fields,
silicon sound,
dj elektra &
dj high,
shakim,
dj binin,
cell,
elea,
swann,
hypnotizer,
m&m`s,
tomi,
mahianne,
aes dana,
loic total eclipse,
lo.

any questions abouth this area contact space teepe music.

i have to explaine every body:

the stages have responsables and the organizatios or colective are responsables for this artists .
the festival is responsable for general organizations.
sound systems,
license
ensurange
promotions
logistic
security

we are making the best festival in spain and for sure we are working transparent and with good energy in our colective dream.

thanks for your atentions and for all the info abouth happy festival you can visit

www.happyfestival.org

sandro

feel free to contact me before to post in public forum some problems or mistakes.

info@happyfestival.org

danieLs@n
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Sep 8, 2007 16:57
Dear happy festival crew.

I hope you are not making a fool of the people with this festival. I really really really hope I am totally wrong with this, and I hope that you can put my works deep into any of my body's holes and tell me, you where wrong mate! but let me share my thoughts about this.
I have been checking your the official webpage and there are lots of things that should be announced at this point ( less then 1 month from the festival!).

1. Opening\ closing times, where are they??
2. Camping area? In the beach, next to it, no info at all.
3. Festival Zone delimitation??, will be openair??, held in circus tents?? No info at all, and if it's openair, how will you stop people swimming from a zone next to the festival zone into the festival? Delimited by fences.Security will swim in the sea just to go after those that haven't paid??, and if they catch them, what will they stop them to swim again.
4. Toilets, haven't seen anything....
5. I have been living in Spain for 24 years (now living in UK), and I don't understand how you got all the licenses for making this festival in a beach zone with just 1 entry point?. Have seen so many ones this year just failing due to licence\organitzation reasons ( Shamanik, Freaky, Drops Reflection, even antiworld couldn't make the last day of the festival).
6. I am also concerned about the main artists, I don't think all of them will play on it. I know if Spun is helping organizing you can put them on the festival lineup just to attract more people.

As I said, I really hope I am wrong, but I wanted to share my thoughts before this festival happens, as it is very easy to critizise after any festival has happened.

Opinions are like asses, everbody has it's own.
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Sep 8, 2007 17:36
Well, looking on the line up, the location etc.. there are many things strange about this, so it doesn't smell right. Just checked for example on the website of Hilight Tribe and: http://www.hilight-tribe.com/ConcertsFram.htm
like you can see they are not booked for here. Further it happens the same with Sienis from sweden, XP, and the list goes on. normally 1 month before the event there should be started preparations of the location, like toilets, showers, acess etc. don't see anything of these.
so poeple better wacht out before going here.           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
Happy Festival

Posted : Sep 8, 2007 21:22
----- Original Message -----
To: <info@katarsis.org>
Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2007 5:15 PM
Subject: what about some more info

> closing time/opening time / showers and more ....

>
>
> 1. Opening\ closing times, where are they??

this info is in the festival boltein :fryday 5 at 6 pm with a nice ceremony
close sunday 24 hours

> 2. Camping area? In the beach, next to it, no info at all.

free camping area inside, and two next to the festival

> 3. Festival Zone delimitation??, will be openair??, held in circus
> tents?? No info at all, and if it's openair, how will you stop people
> swimming from a zone next to the festival zone into the festival?
> Delimited by fences.Security will swim in the sea just to go after those
> that haven't paid??, and if they catch them, what will they stop them to
> swim again.

if you want swim you are free but we have lights for it in the see we will make a kysurfing contest and of course we have save guards.
if you come swimming to not pay, you are welkone and we can ofer a free beer. is the happy festival.
open air 100% 700 meter of beach and 400 meters of the rest of area ...total 280,00 squar meters
circus tent and circus instalations.

delimit by river,(rio jucar),see,and fenses , and a litle lake.you can see by google

> 4. Toilets, haven't seen anything....

5 toilest areas with more than 35 toiles per area and 3 ecologic toliets areas also

> 5. I have been living in Spain for 24 years (now living in UK), and I
> don't understand how you got all the licenses for making this festival
> in a beach zone with just 1 entry point?. Have seen so many ones this
> year just failing due to licence\organitzation reasons ( Shamanik,
> Freaky, Drops Reflection, even antiworld couldn't make the last day of
> the festival).

24 years? maybe we can talk in spanish? is easy for me ¡¡¡
for lisence is easy. first you have to make a nice project, security,logisitc,pay ensurange,then talk with more than 25 autorities in valencia, then find the interested one and make the project toghether, stay hour and hours in the ofice of this autoritie, visit policie,fire masn,red cruz and again the autorities, then find some sinces of the town and then again more papiers, then you can take the lisence, but with this you have to go other autoritie, he is the costas ofcial, and they say yes or no,
of course we made it. also a lot of money and time (7 months) only for papiers.
then when you have all papiers , start the promo, a lot of money and time, and of course you have to write in some forums to invite the people to come and you find some people dont beleave in the project and you have to explaine step by step all the situations to make happy every boddy this is the work and organizer ¡¡

> 6. I am also concerned about the main artists, I don't think all of them
> will play on it. I know if Spun is helping organizing you can put them
> on the festival lineup just to attract more people.

if you are talking abouth xp, is a mistake of spun i think. i contact they and they will contac xp to ask.
the principal atractive of the happy festival is the concept no the names. of course we have to include some names because we want to ofert good quality ¡¡
the asociations say for sure we have the artists, is not funny use names only to invite people is not legal also ¡¡¡
>
> As I said, I really hope I am wrong, but I wanted to share my thoughts
> before this festival happens, as it is very easy to critizise after any
> festival has happened.
>
>
>you are wrong but thanks a lot for your things
now we will include this info in the web page

next.....

high ligh info.... contact ludo or roman and ask they why they not include us in his dates. i will ask also, tonigh we have a diner in the anabel house here in ibiza.
we are talking all time abouth the festival, and they will open the festival at the same time of the ceremony fryday at 6 pm.

more info

Sandro Pimentel

Coordinacion General

Happy Festival

www.happyfestival.org
info@happyfestival.org

phone: 0034 - 663035451
fax: 0034 - 971199936
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 9, 2007 13:33
what about Wicked hayo,??, Dan doesn't know about any booking in Spain. and if there is a official authorisation can't you scan it and put it here that we all can see??           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
F.l.o.W.

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 9, 2007 20:19
http://forum.isratrance.com/freaky-dragons-festival-7-14-august-2007/page30/
(raed this dragon post whith atencion)

Let this people do his festival....and stop repaet the things I asked you. Craete your own ideas!!!
You are like a monkey and a papagei (papgallo)....

I will think about your pm not to critizes you more when I see that your personality changes and you stop liying everyboby Adnan,-)

All the best for organisation & and all involved           F.l.o.W Frequencies listened on World
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 9, 2007 21:54
it begins to be funny, how some people can be frustrated hmmm           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
Happy Festival

Posted : Sep 10, 2007 16:44
hello isratrance family

only to post this

http://www.hilight-tribe.com/ConcertsFram.htm

sandro

www.happyfestival.org
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 10, 2007 18:02
Quote:

and if there is a official authorisation can't you scan it and put it here that we all can see??

after all this annulations etc this year: people want to be sure.           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Happy Festival --5/7 okt 2007-- Valencia -- Spain
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance