Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Happy Festival --5/7 okt 2007-- Valencia -- Spain
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Happy Festival --5/7 okt 2007-- Valencia -- Spain

F.l.o.W.

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 10, 2007 18:16
Quote:

On 2007-09-10 18:02, Adigroovy wrote:
Quote:

and if there is a official authorisation can't you scan it and put it here that we all can see??

after all this annulations etc this year: people want to be sure.

Adnan come on...Do you raely think after the Dragon Desaster, which you are responsable for, anybody cares what you will say..... LoL
What do you now about to organize a festival?? And where is the permition you had to scan for Freaky Dragon fake party...Where is your scan in dragon post for the 2000 people you leave alone???
          F.l.o.W Frequencies listened on World
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Sep 10, 2007 18:19
it seems they do otherwise they don't answer on the questions about booked artists. anyway it's an open forum, so back up I am free to give my opinion and facts like anyone here. is that clear?           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 10, 2007 18:25
Quote:

On 2007-09-10 18:16, F.l.o.W. wrote:
Quote:

after all this annulations etc this year: people want to be sure.

Firstable organizer from the festival that you name is Dragonhunters is an association with almoust 80 members. so speak to the mainorganiser (Christof) in their own homepage or in the post about Freaky Dragon fest. here we talk aboput other things and who are you???? to say here what i can say and what not? Julio Flores
          to use your head you have to go out of your mind
F.l.o.W.

Posted : Sep 10, 2007 18:41
As you said the opinion is free! And I asked Cristoph he told me you are responsable for the mistakes in Caspe...sorry
And you can say what you want but I think you are dangerous for the PsyMovement in Spain, people should not trust in you realy

F.l.o.W Frequencies listened on World
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 10, 2007 18:50
Again I repeat we talk about ather things here, that;s Happy Fest. anything what happend to Dragonhunters talk to them, on www.dragon-hunters.net or contact to the mainorganiser. you understand or you need translation in more lenguages Julio Flores           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
Psylegend

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 10, 2007 19:59
Quote:

On 2007-09-10 18:50, Adigroovy wrote:
Again I repeat we talk about ather things here, that;s Happy Fest. anything what happend to Dragonhunters talk to them, on http://www.dragon-hunters.net or contact to the mainorganiser. you understand or you need translation in more lenguages Julio Flores

@Adygroovy. What do you know? I see you only druged evrywhere...drunken & triped...If you want to came to this gathering I will remember your posts here.... fucker
Chambao
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  19
Posted : Sep 10, 2007 21:14
People, just remember this festival's name: HAPPY festival, and chillout.
everything will go on.
check spun's website.
do you really think such a big label like SPUN recs would publish a fake festival?
relax people, and stop sending such negative vibes, damnit!
          Love is Life

- www.myspace.com/pinkadelica (Myspace)

- marcio_zimerman9@hotmail.com (Email and MSN contact)
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 10, 2007 22:19
Quote:

On 2007-09-10 19:59, Psylegend wrote:
Quote:

@Adygroovy. What do you know? I see you only druged evrywhere...drunken & triped...If you want to came to this gathering I will remember your posts here.... fucker

Julio? now you create a new username, like i told before was only my humble opinion and backed up with some arguments, to everyone involved here I wish them all the best and good luck, and if Julio is frustrated that's his problem has nothing to do with the issue. BooM           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
Psylegend

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 11, 2007 15:28
[/quote]

Julio? now you create a new username, like i told before was only my humble opinion and backed up with some arguments, to everyone involved here I wish them all the best and good luck, and if Julio is frustrated that's his problem has nothing to do with the issue. BooM

[/quote]

No not Julio man, just another person you fucked up Ady, if you see my face you will remember the bullshit you told me and the money I lost because of you.

Of course this festival will be amazing, whit or whitouth Ady's inecesary coments here.

extazya
Extazya

Started Topics :  88
Posted : Sep 12, 2007 16:24
i am still waiting for my flight ticket money .. few places left on the plane , and i need to play live in their...           E-mail : johnnydayan@gmail.com
xPsyZor

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Sep 13, 2007 17:57
Hello to all...
hypnoxock at keyboard:
we are sourprised to see our name in the line-up, but 3weeks before the festival, we dont have any news from organizers...
so we dont play at happy festival, sorry!
          www.tranzeXperiences.net - psytrance barcelona meetingpoint
Manu@cosmictrance
Kali

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Sep 13, 2007 19:54

Hello ¡¡

Two months ago approximately, by surprise my friend xavi)see in the Web of the festival where included Dj Toxic, Kali and the logo to us of our colective, Cosmictrance .....

Nobody absolutely nobody was put in contact with us to offer our participation to us in the festival…

After seeing who they were the organizers, my friend put itself in contact with them and them comment that we would be enchanted to play in the festival but that like it was a payment party, we wanted a minimum cache.

The answer of the organizers was that only pay the big names

, we decided not to participate in the event.

But it seems to be that this case has been repeated more of once….

Recently a friend, I speak on the telephone with an artist very known of spun record, and him comment that maybe don’t play in festival

; with xp I see that it has happened the same ......

I do not believe that this is the best form to make the things…

I believe that it is a lack of respect which they receive and others not in a festival with a price of 60 euros, is to take advantage of those people who have many desire to touch in a festival with well-known artists ..... is not nothing right

So and as the distribution in stages of the artists is seen is discriminatory for much people who participate ..........

I want to make clear that I do not have anything against happy festival and its organization, I only want to leave my opinion with respect to all the participants.

Greetings           www.myspace.com/kalibcn

www.materiarecords.com
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 13, 2007 19:57
exactley what i was talking about           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
danieLs@n
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Sep 13, 2007 21:42
Quote:

On 2007-09-08 21:22, Happy Festival wrote:
----- Original Message -----
To: <info@katarsis.org>
Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2007 5:15 PM
Subject: what about some more info

> closing time/opening time / showers and more ....

>
>
> 1. Opening closing times, where are they??

this info is in the festival boltein :fryday 5 at 6 pm with a nice ceremony
close sunday 24 hours

> 2. Camping area? In the beach, next to it, no info at all.

free camping area inside, and two next to the festival

> 3. Festival Zone delimitation??, will be openair??, held in circus
> tents?? No info at all, and if it's openair, how will you stop people
> swimming from a zone next to the festival zone into the festival?
> Delimited by fences.Security will swim in the sea just to go after those
> that haven't paid??, and if they catch them, what will they stop them to
> swim again.

if you want swim you are free but we have lights for it in the see we will make a kysurfing contest and of course we have save guards.
if you come swimming to not pay, you are welkone and we can ofer a free beer. is the happy festival.
open air 100% 700 meter of beach and 400 meters of the rest of area ...total 280,00 squar meters
circus tent and circus instalations.

delimit by river,(rio jucar),see,and fenses , and a litle lake.you can see by google

> 4. Toilets, haven't seen anything....

5 toilest areas with more than 35 toiles per area and 3 ecologic toliets areas also

> 5. I have been living in Spain for 24 years (now living in UK), and I
> don't understand how you got all the licenses for making this festival
> in a beach zone with just 1 entry point?. Have seen so many ones this
> year just failing due to licenceorganitzation reasons ( Shamanik,
> Freaky, Drops Reflection, even antiworld couldn't make the last day of
> the festival).

24 years? maybe we can talk in spanish? is easy for me ¡¡¡
for lisence is easy. first you have to make a nice project, security,logisitc,pay ensurange,then talk with more than 25 autorities in valencia, then find the interested one and make the project toghether, stay hour and hours in the ofice of this autoritie, visit policie,fire masn,red cruz and again the autorities, then find some sinces of the town and then again more papiers, then you can take the lisence, but with this you have to go other autoritie, he is the costas ofcial, and they say yes or no,
of course we made it. also a lot of money and time (7 months) only for papiers.
then when you have all papiers , start the promo, a lot of money and time, and of course you have to write in some forums to invite the people to come and you find some people dont beleave in the project and you have to explaine step by step all the situations to make happy every boddy this is the work and organizer ¡¡

> 6. I am also concerned about the main artists, I don't think all of them
> will play on it. I know if Spun is helping organizing you can put them
> on the festival lineup just to attract more people.

if you are talking abouth xp, is a mistake of spun i think. i contact they and they will contac xp to ask.
the principal atractive of the happy festival is the concept no the names. of course we have to include some names because we want to ofert good quality ¡¡
the asociations say for sure we have the artists, is not funny use names only to invite people is not legal also ¡¡¡
>
> As I said, I really hope I am wrong, but I wanted to share my thoughts
> before this festival happens, as it is very easy to critizise after any
> festival has happened.
>
>
>you are wrong but thanks a lot for your things
now we will include this info in the web page

next.....

high ligh info.... contact ludo or roman and ask they why they not include us in his dates. i will ask also, tonigh we have a diner in the anabel house here in ibiza.
we are talking all time abouth the festival, and they will open the festival at the same time of the ceremony fryday at 6 pm.

more info

Sandro Pimentel

Coordinacion General

Happy Festival

http://www.happyfestival.org
info@happyfestival.org

phone: 0034 - 663035451
fax: 0034 - 971199936

Happy festival crew, thanks for all the clarifications with a little bit of sense of humor, I will try to answer it also using it. First of all, just telling you that I only want to share my thoughts will all the people, that's only my opinion, nothing against you, I just check all I see and I take my opinions and make some questions that can be answered or not.

1.Thanks for these clarifications... If you are the organizer of this, you got the e-mail from somebody else???? (This happens when you post the whole e-mail, including the sender).I find it suspicious at least.

2. Artists complaining about not having info at all 3 weeks before the festival, and saying here that they are not playing.

3. You tell that 'the the principal attractive of the happy festival is the concept no the names' Then I read Manu's post ' we only pay big names'... I might be silly but I don't understand sorry.

4. You tell' we will post this info at the webpage. Nothing at all at the moment, 3 weeks before the festival!

5. Different lineup's seen. Let me explain. If I check goabase I can see growling machines and wrecked machines in to be confirmed status, nothing in your main webpage. Quantica is in to be confirmed status in your main webpage but it appears in the goabase as confirmed.

6. Looking at your main webpage forum. Somebody asks if all papers are ok, immediate answer after a few hours. Same forum, somebody asks why growling machines does not appear in the list...just silence, still waiting for an answer

7. Totally agree with Manu's comment 'I believe that it is a lack of respect which they receive and others not in a festival with a price of 60 euros, is to take advantage of those people who have many desire to touch in a festival with well-known artists ..... is not nothing right'. I know some of them and this is exactly the situation. They are loving to play in a big festival for free, just a free ticket, and you use it just to fill in the lineup without any cost. I find it wrong as Manu.

7. I really don't believe all artists announced will play (Manu's post confirmed me these fears, as I might guess who he talked with, and of course it's an important on in the lineup), just see what happens with the not as famous ones, no info, no plane tickets...ah, I forgot, they are not big names, maybe they don't deserve to get paid...

8.You announce 28.000 Watts of music for 4 stages fitted in '700 meter of beach and 400 meters of the rest of area ', totally openair? How will you avoid the mixing of sounds between stages? Interesting point, isn't it?

9.When I ask you how you got the licenses and you reply me step by step, with a good sense of humor (it's good to have it), you say, for example 'pay insurance'. If you don't want to pay little artists and you don't pay artist's plane tickets? How do you expect me to believe that you have paid the insurance that should be a huge amount of money for the characteristics of the event? Really hope you have all the papers, not just verbal agreements.
You say also with a very good sense of humor you find some people don’t believe in the project...', let me say I am trying to believe in it, but for organizing a festival you have to do things in a very professional way, but personally I am not.

10. Is not the same making a party in a beach in Ibiza, than making a festival in Spain, people from Ibiza might not know, but people from Spain we know.

11. Different number of artists depending on the stage. Will all the stages play at the same time? There will be shifts like factories? I don't see enough artists to fill all the hours in the festival. No neighbours near that zone, a desert zone in the beach in Valencia.

12. What about the families that will be allocated on the camping that are not coming to the festival? They won't be able to sleep due to the music due to the 280.000 announced Do you think they won’t complain to the police?. Nobody will be at the camping these days?? Have you considered that, or the camping will be excusively opened for the festival assistants (paying of course)?

I will come swimming, or maybe I’ll come sky surfing, I just expect the beer you’ll offer me to be cool….., because, as you say, this is Happy Festival, isnt’ it??

__________________________________________________-

Opinions are like assess, everyone has it’s own.

F.l.o.W.

Posted : Sep 13, 2007 22:28

More questions:

Will the beach be closed for no festival people? Which beach is it in Cullera?

Keep us informed...& All the best           F.l.o.W Frequencies listened on World
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Happy Festival --5/7 okt 2007-- Valencia -- Spain
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance