Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Happy Festival --5/7 okt 2007-- Valencia -- Spain
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Happy Festival --5/7 okt 2007-- Valencia -- Spain

Chambao
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  19
Posted : Sep 13, 2007 23:37
just check the site for location info Flow.
so muchbad energies here, people, you are ruining the experience for other people, keep your bad words to yourselves.
folks from the freaky dragons, stop wishing this event gets fucked up, its bad that the freaky dragons got busted, but let people party and keep your stuff to you.
dont come in here talking smack just to prevent people from getting to the happyfest.          Love is Life

- www.myspace.com/pinkadelica (Myspace)

- marcio_zimerman9@hotmail.com (Email and MSN contact)
danieLs@n
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Sep 14, 2007 00:36
Chambao,

I don't think we are talking any smack, I am just asking questions that should have an answer if the festival is organitzed in a professional way. And also artists that appear on the lineup have something to say here, I don't think they are talkin smack, I am talking about facts..I am not involved in Freaky dragons, I don't know Flow, I don't know Adigroovy, I just know that I am the last monkey of the tree, but this monkey has questions about this festival.

If people travel from abroad, spend money on petrol, plane tickets, getting to the party and tickets to see what the happy festivals promises, It is fair to give them all you are promising.
You know that a total soundsystem of 280.000 watts is not feasible in such a small area ( I don't even know how much it might cost, they are not paying anybody but they will have the best soundsystem in the world...yes yes..)
I don't want people from abroad to come here expecting something and realizing that all where lies, because they won't come to Spain never ever again to a psytrance festival. In my opinion, this is just doing harm to the scene in Spain.

They have to prove me that I can believe in this ''project'' as they say, so, come out and prove itt to me. For now, they are just proving me the opposite.

But as I say, it is just the opinion of the last monkey of the tree, and no, I won't keep my bad??? words to myself. I think I haven't said any bad word in my posts.I have been reading this forum for 3 years and I just decided to create an account to start speaking out seeing what is happening with all the people coming here (Spain) and trying to make a festival.

I just want some answers to some questions.
Thank you very much indeed.

Chambao
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  19
Posted : Sep 14, 2007 01:28
but you have to understand, those folks dont owe you anything.
and its their 100% right not to show you proof of licenses and such.
go ask other festival organizers for them to publish their license on the internet, see what response do you get there.
and if you dont get a response, just remember the organizers are busy as hell right now, so they wont just leave everything and come here just to answer your questions.
i know how you feel, im playing at the festival, its 3 weeks and i dont know jack about whats going to happen, but i trust the folks that are organizing, to do their thang.
the dude who is organizing this festival is wasting lots of money on this, he wouldnt waste all that money for nothing.
instead of trying to pass out trick questions and bad vibes, try doing the opposite and passing around good vibes, that way, maybe this festival will actually be a great success (in terms of music and fun, not money)
i wish you all the best man, and i hope you can pass better energies to everyone.           Love is Life

- www.myspace.com/pinkadelica (Myspace)

- marcio_zimerman9@hotmail.com (Email and MSN contact)
danieLs@n
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 14, 2007 19:05
Hi Chambao.

As far as I remember, I haven’t asked for any proof of licenses…. Maybe I am loosing my memory or I forgot to read properly. I am not asking them, show me this, show me that., I am just asking questions anybody can think about when he thinks on the possibility to go to the festival, or when you make yourself when you want to make a festival of these characteristics. There are lots of things that don’t make sense to me.

And of course they don’t owe me anything,, but they owe a lot to all the people that will spend money to go to the festival, they owe them to get all those things they are promising in the webpage. I don’t expect them to come an answers to my questions as they might not have answers for some or most of them. They can hide with the excuse that they where busy and didn’t see them,but there are lots of things that don’t make sense to me and a lot of people also. As I said, I know some people that are going to play there (we’ll, that they appear in the webpage), I don’t want this festival to be canceled, I want it to be done and be a success, but as they sell it., they owe this to the people that want to go there.

Happy Festival

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Sep 15, 2007 22:22
Hello isratrance comunity.

sandro again.

i will try to answer but you have a lot of questions.

we are making the "happy festival" with a lot of good energy and all the respect. if we made some mistakes or if somebody feel bad with us for some of this mistakes or confutions sincerity sorry and always you can contact me directly any time and for sure we will try to make the best solution for all.

abouth questions:

Chambao thanks for your suport!

F.l.o.W. the beach is escollera / san antonio the place of the party is in the corner between rio jucar and the see, you can see in our site in google.

http://www.happyfestival.org/spanish/lugar.html

Manu@cosmictrance the contact for your asociation send for us from "jaume" barcelona and one week later he contact us to say your organization dont participate and we put out logo and names, i cant undertund your comentary here, the next step about spun artist, if you say the name maybe is beter to find a solution.
if you have some questions i feel happy to answer you in spanish ( my mother tong) un abrazo desde ibiza.

danieLs@n dear daniel , you realy have time to see all the info abouth us and i only have to say thanks a lot for your time.

sorry but i dont have time to answer you all now 12 questions . but you have to know i read all and i will see all this points be fixed before the festival.

we have a lot of work, feel free to write me a mail.

Of course i have to say this for every body,

we are making the first edition of the happy festival, and i have to agree we have mistakes and problems like every organization but for sure you will enjoy with us a very important festival, i am sure we are making our best to give you 3 days of music, and art and culture.

if we forget abouth something is because we are moving more than 100 artists, workers, comunications and people.

now our focus is to be happy festival a good option in the year to fell the nice energy of our team.

please and take care, maybe i dont have more time to answer questions here, but feel free to write me a mail. and i will answer asap.

and sorry if i cant answer all but if you can see my table now a lot of papers, and things to do. but of course i cant forget to write here because this comunity have all my respect.

thanks a lot for your suport and atention in the "happy festival" 2007

news about the festival:

- 3 piramids in the beach 40 meters per side, and 35 meters hight. screens in the four sites.

to take the best energy for the dancers.

we have a nice beach to dance, please take care with this and respect the natural enviroment.

more info upgrate every day in our web site

www.happyfestival.org

with all my love

sandro
Happy Festival

Posted : Sep 16, 2007 15:00
hello again

sorry i forget to answer
xPsyZor . we received your artist info from jaume Barcelona he is our promotional partner there. sorry for it and if you have some questions please contact me directly .

thanks for the atention.

saludos

Sandro

www.happyfestival.org
sushi

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 16, 2007 16:12
hi sandro,
although I wrote an email this morning, as I see you are online here now...

we're planing to come to Happy Festival by plane, and rent cars/vans to get there from the airport. Therefore I have some questions:

At what time do doors open for the camping area?
Is it possible to bring cars/vans into the camping area?
At what time are the Openings at the different stages, and at what time will sound end?

I don't speak spanish, so please excuse, if these questions are answered on your homepage....I'm not able to understand;)

As we're in a hurry because of the flight-booking, it would be nice to get these infos soon:)....

Thanks a lot,
love & light:)
sushi
Happy Festival

Posted : Sep 16, 2007 18:07
hi sushi

fryday morning the doors are open for (camping).
you can come inside with your van.
start ceremony fryday 6 pm and the stages start at 6.30pm with a litle diference betwen.

in the airport in valencia go to "centauro rentcars", and if you say you are coming to the festival you can take a good price.

and also they will give you all the info to come easy to the "happy festival"

nota for artists: if you dont receive info from the contacts betwen you and the festival, please contact this mail: artists@happyfestival.org then you can recieve all the info abouth , stage, credentials, invitations, tickets, food, drinks, and house.

thanks for your atention

sandro

www.happyfestival.org
eusko2012

Posted : Sep 18, 2007 16:01
thinks this is the crapiest line up i ever seen maybe tha partys in spain arrive 10 years later in my hole life i have ever seen a "spun stage " whats that?you are putin an altar for those "rock stars" im not a spun hater but i know whos is the mafia i the scene , and this kind of labels ruins everything(hommega, tip,spun,)
céline

Posted : Oct 1, 2007 10:51
5 more days to go
looking forward to the festival
dancing on the beach

Let's make this one a happy one

oowwwwwwwyeaaaaaa
danieLs@n
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Oct 10, 2007 11:11
How was the happy festival?
Did you get all the things you promised here? I have heard that there's a slightly difference between the 280.000 W of sound you where promising to the real ones, among lots of other things you promised.
babag

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Oct 10, 2007 12:05
read here this thread:
http://forum.isratrance.com/happy-festival-announcement-from-spun-records/53-123569/           - we bring you the taste of india -
www.mahamaya.ch
www.myspace.com/babag1
markkus

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Oct 10, 2007 12:45
Quote:

On 2007-08-20 00:23, Shawnodese wrote:
This one smells funny again if you ask me.....

afterall, those were wise words...

what a lost of time and money... and above all, what a disrespect for all the ppl involved all who gave their support here...

HAPPY Festival crew in the Black List
          "If we don't create our future, our past will create it for us"...
danieLs@n
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Oct 10, 2007 14:09
Thanks Bagag,
I was already looking at it, I am just asking to "Happy Festival", let's see if they keep hidding as they had been doing when asking things about the festival in this post.
I think they will ran back to Ibiza with all the money by not paying 85% of the artists and liying from the beggining (services, sound system, activities,deco, duration of the event, camping...). I just hoped to be wrong as I stated before it this post but when you ask and they don´t answer that means that you have something to hidde.

It is really a pitty.

Opinions are like asses, everyone has it's own.
Ramses

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Oct 10, 2007 16:27
I was there as well..

before we were going I really wasn't expecting too much..

so for me and some friends, it was just 5 good days of vacation... and it couldn't go wrong as we weren't expecting any great things..

I enjoyed my time over there very much, and so did a lot of people I'd reckon.

all artist who were with me .. got their expenses and most of them transportation and sleeping places paid !!

for a festival with almost no paying visitors.. I think they still did a good job :-p.. keep the thing running..

And the organiser himself stayed until the end.. I've seen worse thing happen.. for less problems ..

I forgot ..

BIG respect to all people who still put a lot of effort in this to make it happen !!!..
maybe a few more people with responsibility next time would've been nice..

1 more question..

does anyone know who was the ACT WITH THE STEELDRUM and 3 beautiful dancers on friday night ?

I think this was simply AMAZING !!.. lot more respect for something like this then a laptop :-p.. could someone please give me their names ? we have a nice video as well !

cheer everyone !

hopefully "next time" will be better ;-p.

..- It occurred to me by intuition, and music was the driving force behind that intuition. My discovery was the result of musical perception -..
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Happy Festival --5/7 okt 2007-- Valencia -- Spain
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance