Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Goa hilltop new year 2007

shpitz li

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jan 21, 2007 19:13
Quote:

On 2007-01-18 15:59, ThePErfectDruG wrote:
guys this is d reason that the india forum is still closed. U guys need to take a break and stop cussing and jus let the community be; united and peaceful.
No offence but just live and let live!!
Cheers..

totaly right on that one !!
this is the reason whey your section is closed!!!
Lesser Soul
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Jan 21, 2007 19:31
Dear Admin

Please Lock this thread , had posted the thread to review the Hilltop and get views of others , not to start an Israeli vs. Indian vs. Russian WAR ... but my friends dont seem to appreciate that.

We All Have To Co Exist - Isreali . Indian . Russian . Plutonian OR whatever ...open ur eyes n see in each country around the World people are against our way of life . Lets not let the worthless fools "Divide and Rule" over us ...please.

Peace Love Unity and Respect to all....
          Being, a bundle of minute, unique particulars in which, by some unspeakable and yet self-evident paradox, was to be seen the divine source of all existence.
Sarcasm
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Jan 22, 2007 08:00
Quote:

On 2007-01-21 19:13, shpitz li wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-01-18 15:59, ThePErfectDruG wrote:
guys this is d reason that the india forum is still closed. U guys need to take a break and stop cussing and jus let the community be; united and peaceful.
No offence but just live and let live!!
Cheers..

totaly right on that one !!
this is the reason whey your section is closed!!!

Cussing is cool, fussing is not..
pussing is better , its how u take the thought,
so cuss right now, dont get stuck,
have u passed a day without saying What the FUCK?

So drunk i can brarely spell.
ThePErfectDruG

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jan 23, 2007 19:47
lol ) ...
peace n respect guys.. its kinda funny how words can be stretched beyond all forms of imagination, but anyways its not a war not a debate, just love for the community and its totally understandable!!
Hope to be there soon again..
          DoNt tRy aND thInK tOO hArD Ur bRaiN's pRobAbLY DamAGeD!!
~~BOOM~~
ThePErfectDruG

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jan 23, 2007 19:59
Quote:

On 2007-01-18 23:20, Yidam wrote:
@ ThePErfectDruG ... dont jump to conclusions. The India section was closed down for the the same reason. Misinterpretation of words... you need to be in India with Indians to realise that what might seem harsh here is perfectly normal (street slang if you must) ... I for one cringe when its overdone but the reality is that it cannot be taken personally. This is a part of neo culture and some someone on a psytrance forum are not going to change it just because they think its rude.

Live and let live. I learnt that in my time here too.

When the time comes, we will all change together!

totally agreed.. but the point im trying to get thru is that, for some reason or the other debates go too far. I understand that it might not be how it looks from outside, no one is against anyone in here but its due to a minority that the entire community has to suffer. See really if anyone seems hurt by any comments i beg your pardon.. but it was just a feeling i had and i expressed it. Without making this an issue, id like to say that it was a wonderful new yrs.. the place rocked, the vibes were good as always and well done to everyone involved.
Cheers!!           DoNt tRy aND thInK tOO hArD Ur bRaiN's pRobAbLY DamAGeD!!
~~BOOM~~
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Goa hilltop new year 2007
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance