Author

Goa hilltop new year 2007

Lesser Soul
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Jan 2, 2007 09:27
Well it was a blast ...

they started at @ 10 just @ 20 , 30 ppl

Decor - Nice , the DJ console was a colurful orb with a blue peace sign . Nice backdrops all over , thought there could have been more uv's as the paint on the trees was gettin wasted , thare was too much lighting in the bar area .

Cost - Rs 1000 a little steep but OK

People - Lotsa wonderful people , in the night though there were some really creepy drunks close t the console n the spkrs ...but the rest of the crowd killa dredd's , skinheads , faries , brides , brides maids they were all there ...the tribe had gathered and i guess is still there

DJ's n Artists- Winter Demon , Bully , XP n lotsa others whose names i cant recollect now

Music - Hmmm now i get a little critical ...Average ... i for one would have loved it a little darker ...

N ways orgs great job done keep it up and mad love everyone see ya all soon at the next one .... Big Boom ....
          Being, a bundle of minute, unique particulars in which, by some unspeakable and yet self-evident paradox, was to be seen the divine source of all existence.
killer_h
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jan 3, 2007 02:17
So how about the Russian Festival ....

Is it still on .... Hola i really miss the Monkey Valley party if it does happen this year.....

Boooom Bholenath ....
Trick
Inactive User

Posted : Jan 3, 2007 05:36
1000 bucks
seems really steep for a 1 day party that used to be 3 days long ahhh
o well o well...times have changed
and glad at least something blasted off in goa
were ther other new years parties???
arambol???
and is russian christmas celebration happening?
am headin to goa on the 4th...ne information would be greatly appreciated as 2 where the underground is
'N'euroToxic~>

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jan 3, 2007 14:40
WoW ...wat a party ! killa...nite donno...mornin was full on ! liked the day part...only hardcore(no lame drunks) !good deco...powerful muzik ! +ve vibes !entry was 500 in the mornin..affordable!but only 24hrs party...

neone got party pix??
almost purple

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jan 3, 2007 17:37
right on 'N'euro toxic... day was absolutely killer... awesome music and vibes... saw a lot of creepy guys prowling around at night during christmas and new years so came on mainly during the day... was a good party but should have been longer.....
psy_side

Posted : Jan 3, 2007 18:14
What a party....
Cannoforget one bit of the party though therewere some breaks in between but nothing could stop theparty in goa....
There was wild energy in every one which made this one succesful event..
P.L.U.R
PsY_SiDe
Lesser Soul
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jan 3, 2007 22:40
yeah some pics of the hilltop shall surely help ...spl of the chicks who went up on the podium next to the dj console in the morning hahahah ...what stupid bloody fool put them there god only knows ..there was a sweet little lady dancing next to me earlier she got psyched and ran away to the rear of the party ...hheheh fuckin freaks who let people make a fool of themselves right next to the the DJ console blaaahhh ...that was sad and none of the orgs seem to have bothered to take the women off the podium ..n if i recollect one of them was poledancing or some shiyaattt..n ways nice to hear that some budds really liked the scene ...it was a wee bit commercial for me ...was being the devils advocate while making this post heheh ...but did Arambhol happen ...i heard sweet lake did ...have missed it for the first time in past four years ...bloody crap ...but anyways lots more to come ...Big Boom to All << PLUR >>           Being, a bundle of minute, unique particulars in which, by some unspeakable and yet self-evident paradox, was to be seen the divine source of all existence.
day_tripper
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Jan 4, 2007 09:08
Full power party! The sunrise was killer! Some bajao music+beautiful smiling faces, it was just superrr!
And one of my favourite moments in the party was watching this lady in a fairy type gown(God, she looked like a fairy to me) dance with a small kid! Full power vibes both of 'em had! May the universe bless 'em
BoOm to all!           "It's not the fall that kills you; it's the sudden stop at the end." - Douglas Adams
y2z

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 4, 2007 12:41
shity parties in goa-
every music the dj play all the ppl jumping.
no one knows if the music is good or the acid...
so dont tell me good party!!!!
psydwinder
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Jan 4, 2007 14:39
yo ..mann..! seems ..the ..govt. ws succesful..in not lettin bajaoo full om scenes...!...
tho ..i heard there ws a russian party happenin...at querim..north of arambol...!

ne updates..??? on russian new years ..??

keep posted..!           Anche Bamba.....Heroes don cume easy......!
FarFalen
Inactive User
Posted : Jan 4, 2007 16:45
came at the morning when was something like 3000 ppl flying on air! the vibe was gr8 but the music not that much, but who care i had a realy good time there!
happy new year
ThePErfectDruG

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jan 5, 2007 17:27
we reached there by 3am.. were chillin til about 5am and then as all the drunken people were away we decided to step on.. some good full on music with some really nice dark tracks from say 4:30-6am, had my head buzzin n trippin really hard til about 2pm but the music then was a bit sad not much to carry on my trip any further!! i have some images and clips will be posting shortly.. if any1 has any clips please post them i wd really appretiate it!!           DoNt tRy aND thInK tOO hArD Ur bRaiN's pRobAbLY DamAGeD!!
~~BOOM~~
mindgames

Posted : Jan 6, 2007 07:09
Once again,kudos to Richard and crew!
ॐtangotaurianॐ
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Jan 6, 2007 09:59
@ThePErfectDruG - baba plz post fotos asap, cant wait for it...missed it for the first time...

cheers...

Banao banao banao banao...Right now!!!
^yeti^

Posted : Jan 7, 2007 20:39
stepped in at around 8am with all my luggage .
FullPower scene , beautiful ppl all over , smiles n smokes in the air !
good party .
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Goa hilltop new year 2007

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance