Goa hilltop new year 2007

psy soul
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Jan 8, 2007 11:28
Quote:

On 2007-01-04 12:41, y2z wrote:
shity parties in goa-
every music the dj play all the ppl jumping.
no one knows if the music is good or the acid...
so dont tell me good party!!!!

Dunno about all the parties but yes i can say one thing clearly that Kia played the most shit set ever ........That too between 4 Pm to 7 pm the longest and best time goes to the worst DJ i have ever heard......

Among those whom I like or admire, I can find no common denominator, but among
those whom I love, I can: all of them make me laugh.
psylost

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 8, 2007 16:30
pictures anyone?
aCIDISGOD

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jan 8, 2007 19:56
Winter Demon's set at 3:30 was the icing on the cake for me I blown over by his set. Yes the music went of a couple of times but could live with that.           ********************************************
Guardian of the Eastern Dark.
psyliner

Posted : Jan 9, 2007 14:58
do not remember line-up((
many thanks for dj in black t-shirt with orange spot played about 2-3 am... really good...

bholenath
acidity
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Jan 11, 2007 21:40
Aha....so there were some good parties in Goa. Remember hilltop from last 2 yrs. Goa scene is just unbelievable. Cant be compared with anything else....

Nice to know still freakshows happen in Goa

Boom from Iowa, US.           Discover.Vote.Share() - http://www.beamto.us
lyserdelic

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jan 11, 2007 23:05
would appreciate if anyone post the pics of those wonderful moments

cheeers
Spiritual_mind
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  29
Posted : Jan 14, 2007 16:53
Quote:

On 2007-01-08 11:28, psy soul wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-01-04 12:41, y2z wrote:
shity parties in goa-
every music the dj play all the ppl jumping.
no one knows if the music is good or the acid...
so dont tell me good party!!!!

Dunno about all the parties but yes i can say one thing clearly that Kia played the most shit set ever ........That too between 4 Pm to 7 pm the longest and best time goes to the worst DJ i have ever heard......

Kia is killer!

Boom.

santo

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jan 14, 2007 23:06
DJ console http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/1186/0101054645jp0.jpg

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/50/0101094742nf6.jpg

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/1628/0101183928jy2.jpg

Don't hate me for the poor quality..these are taken from my cell phone...

HiGheR^AcCeSs

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jan 15, 2007 08:58
Here'z a picture of the complete line-up board put up at the enterance

http://img168.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc04066hv6.jpg            To FiNd YouRsELf YoU GoTTa LoSe YouRsELf FirSt!
Dr. Boombastic
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Jan 15, 2007 11:15
it was sweet fuk all.... the music sukd and so did the vibes...thank god for the drugs.... cudnt really believe this was the same plac3e i had loved for the last decade of my life....goa is lost to everyone....mafia and fukign racism... its time the trash left our shores.get the fuk out...           all roads lead Om
LesserSoul2

Posted : Jan 16, 2007 20:51
ok no offence to anyone but i have lost my id and yes im pissed ive no idea why ??

and yeah our man Boombastics got a real neat plan send em all packing back home ...whose gonna get the trips then eh u gonna send ur lil bro all the way to god only knows where to score eh ??? ...the freaks , the trippers , the coke heads , the rest of the fuckin trash like some of u call em are here coz we need them , atleast some of us do , the Trance scene as such doesnt need them , i get pretty high on the vibes and the music itself so i know ....but the exp doesnt end ans isnt comlete till u really are experienced ...so whats the bright i dea mate , who handles all the shady stuff when the SO CALLED Trash is gone from OUR SHORES ...fuck we talk of gloabl villages and here are ppl still gettin stuck with my shore and his shore ...Just Imagine >>>whats if few of us got some how really stoned and went drifttin across the Arabian Sea and landed up at a party in Dubai, Iran , Israel somewhere across ...u know ... , quiet possible that the place looks like Shiva valley or curlies or the sweet lake and what if ppl start tellin u then ..hey Asshole Stop Jumpin Around This is NOT UR SHORE ,,,,,and u go like NAH NAH IM SOOO GONE I NEED TO PARTY ....NAH NAH THIS IS MY SHORE ....u Bugger go back to the Hilltop ....what then ....stop being mean ...the scene sucked this time ....but becoz of our own our very own Drunk Fucked in the Head Indian Brotheren and not becoz of the Firangs or SO CALLED TRASH etc etc , so pls lump it and Shut The Fuck UP ....the entire Trance movement is supposed to unite ppl and not make em get into UR SHORE OR MY SHORE kinda shiyyyatttt ....PLUR < Peace . Love . UNITY . Respect >           The Dillema Of A Boomer .....heheheh quit boomin or not ??? Hmmmmm....
Lesser Soul
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Jan 17, 2007 21:56
ok pls ignore the above post my avatar 2 is really fucked in the head thanks           Being, a bundle of minute, unique particulars in which, by some unspeakable and yet self-evident paradox, was to be seen the divine source of all existence.
alientrancesistor
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Jan 18, 2007 06:01
@ lesser soul i can imagine ur state!!hahah!
hope to c u soon!
boom!
Dr. Boombastic
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jan 18, 2007 08:06
fuk tht... its our shore...and thank gosd i have the balls to call it my own and care about it and hail mary... if ppl really believd in PLUR.. and not syntehtic ambiguous delusional emotions conjured up by drugs....things wudve been a lot different.... and it doesnt take a fake avatar to tell you go catch the first magic carpet outta here fukass....trying to portray urself as someone else is all you can do ...very neat... with more ppl like you around... we'll be bak where we were.. wake up...set an alarm inside your fuking head and try and see whts really goin on man...imentitled to my opinion my fuking cos it is based on a shitload of truth... thwasnt the first day i spent in goa... for obvious reasons i love trhe place.. ad something is different.. so fuk u...
          all roads lead Om
Dr. Boombastic
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jan 18, 2007 08:23
and yeah this is boombastic 2 telling you to fuk off...PLURRRRRR           all roads lead Om
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Goa hilltop new year 2007
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance