First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Goa hilltop new year 2007

Dr. Boombastic
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Jan 18, 2007 08:24
and this is boombastic 3 tellling you to fuk off again...PLURRRRRR           all roads lead Om
bholenath
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Jan 18, 2007 13:20
hahahaha...braaaather tooo gooood.

....good fudge comes on slow!!!
rajatrao6
Inactive User
Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 18, 2007 13:39
heheh Mr. Boombastic you are hilarious
psy_side

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jan 18, 2007 14:32
Quote:

On 2007-01-18 08:24, Dr. Boombastic wrote:
and this is boombastic 3 tellling you to fuk off again...PLURRRRRR

hahaha
ThePErfectDruG

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jan 18, 2007 15:59
guys this is d reason that the india forum is still closed. U guys need to take a break and stop cussing and jus let the community be; united and peaceful.
No offence but just live and let live!!
Cheers..           DoNt tRy aND thInK tOO hArD Ur bRaiN's pRobAbLY DamAGeD!!
~~BOOM~~
Lesser Soul
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Jan 18, 2007 20:44
ok i need to explain myself now ( blech this sucks ) but i was trippin like hell n i lost my password for my own login , thus i created 2 n all the shiyaatt that i as 2 wrote was just that shit ...but i was still usin 2 coz i was still ON and couldnt figure out how to get back my numero uno login ...soooo pls get off my back ok ...were on the same side ...and i was not intentionally creatin profiles and fuckin around OK hope this clarifies apoligies :-
)...phew load off my chest now , n yes PLUR should be good enough to keep us goin but some fellas like me love goin the full hog once in a while with chemies ..but shall refrain from coming closer to the forum in that state of affairs the next tme PEACE OUT Boombastic ....and Rajat in place of lettin ppl know that im not the sorta guy to create shit ure just havin a merry laugh mate :-( well anyways dug ma own grave back there           Being, a bundle of minute, unique particulars in which, by some unspeakable and yet self-evident paradox, was to be seen the divine source of all existence.
rajatrao6
Inactive User
Posted : Jan 18, 2007 22:24
Arreyyyyyyyyyy everyone knows you were fucked out of your mind! That laughter was only in a good sense no offence at all dude I mean it is the first time i am or anyone else is seeing you write crazy shit like that so it was obvious that you didnt mean it. And remember for every laugh i have at each post of yours you can have a 1000 laughs at mine cuz practically everything i write is alcohol influenced nonsense hehe. Chilll dude. Keep the good vibes flowing
Rajat
Yidam
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  144
Posted : Jan 18, 2007 23:20
@ ThePErfectDruG ... dont jump to conclusions. The India section was closed down for the the same reason. Misinterpretation of words... you need to be in India with Indians to realise that what might seem harsh here is perfectly normal (street slang if you must) ... I for one cringe when its overdone but the reality is that it cannot be taken personally. This is a part of neo culture and some someone on a psytrance forum are not going to change it just because they think its rude.

Live and let live. I learnt that in my time here too.

When the time comes, we will all change together!

Dr. Boombastic
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Jan 19, 2007 09:01
shitload of truth in the last statement bro...and as far as evryone is concerned...we're not really 'violent'...we're just touchy about some things and want to express opinions in whatever way deemed necessary...... like im not leading a clone army down to goa...but all it was for was a general 'wake up' gong... nuthn more...peace.
          all roads lead Om
cacofonix
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Jan 19, 2007 11:02
@theperfectdrug:

Dont try and think too hard eh. Oh yes sir.

cheerio
          www.vantaravichitra.com
http://soundcloud.com/cacofonix11
Cosmic Tandav
Trailoka

Started Topics :  67
Posted : Jan 19, 2007 15:38
Quote:

On 2007-01-15 08:58, HiGheR^AcCeSs wrote:
Here'z a picture of the complete line-up board put up at the enterance

http://img168.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc04066hv6.jpg

hey baba how u doin ?? it was great meetin u at hill top ..
just wanted to check if this was the line up for new year coz its sayz 24th tradiotonal festival .is it the xmas party line up or the new year party?           https://soundcloud.com/hypnotiquerecordings
Cosmic Tandav
Trailoka

Started Topics :  67
Posted : Jan 19, 2007 15:44
got there at 2300 hrs on 31 st 2006 ..the music was ok but not all tht ..i think brian 26 rocked,and the guy who played after him ...but i want ed to know who was the indian guy who played in the mornin at around 11 am ..

and if the orgz at hilltop are listenin 1000 rs entrance is turnin out to be a lil too much altough it did a good job of keeping most of the usual drunk crowd out,...a lot of the regular hippie crowd wasnt there..but u could still see few of the familiar faces...but it definetly looks like goa is losing it ...
and really hope tht it will get better..

overall the music was ok most of the time the vibes are still there but cant actually figure out wut s missin ....

boom to all who were there probably see u guys again this year....

peace...
          https://soundcloud.com/hypnotiquerecordings
The Punisher

Posted : Jan 20, 2007 10:36
Quote:

On 2007-01-09 14:58, psyliner wrote:
do not remember line-up((
many thanks for dj in black t-shirt with orange spot played about 2-3 am... really good...

bholenath

the dj was Kerosene Club ( dj 26brian who played from 12.30 to 2.30 am)
eitan2503

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jan 21, 2007 15:33
DId you guys know....that israeli people do not pay never ever at the hiltop....
shpitz li

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jan 21, 2007 19:11
Quote:

On 2007-01-21 15:33, eitan2503 wrote:
DId you guys know....that israeli people do not pay never ever at the hiltop....

you cant live it to urselp??

so what you are a hero now?

soory for the words but why the f**k did you say it ??

Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Goa hilltop new year 2007
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance