First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Goa . 1995-2005.Review

brb345

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 16, 2005 19:08
http://www.intrance.ru/photo.php?id=9616

hahaha what a coincidence. My uncle dug up that swimming pool (atleast thats what its supposed to have been). Sadly construction was stopped due to some landscape problems.
Nice photos by the way..Ive spent many many hours on that fort. the view from up there is better than anything ive ever seen (specially the other side where the river joins the sea)!!!!!
dj X.P.
XP Voodoo
Started Topics :  18
Posted : May 23, 2005 00:03
Okei!Was a while out of net,blasting my head out in Israel,now calmed a bit,connected to internet and first what I saw here is a great huge reply from my Greatest geeza Karan Bhoj with hte serious objective emotional patriotic post:)
Really great,but i want to pay my attention on the first part of it-
So,I really sorry and I appologise if my topic was sounds errigant,racisitic or unrespected to Indian trance people,but...
I was speaking about international trance scene in Goa by itself,and the parties that were made or organised by Foreigners.
The thing is that Goa,and you,Karan,know perfectly about it,for some reasons dont like so much Bombay djs.Why...U have to know better,so ,lets take it as a fact.
Also,the fact is that in Goa for all the years parties are existing,there were VERY VERY few parties organised by Indian ( not-Goan) people (on my memory no more than 2),so,it is logic that I speak about Goa scene without mentioning any indian labels,party organisations,artists,magasines and indian trance culture at all,because it is so big that it must be other topic.
So,clean with this.
Then,when I spoke about the unnormous ammount of Indian tourists(!),I agin can say,that the most disgusting parties in Goa are in the Crystmas-New Year Time,when all the TOURISTS arrive.
I love India,I have full Indian Friends and I love Indian and Goan people from trance scene or just from different cities andlocal villages.
But,when I speak,I speak about the second ones,and honestly,I prefere to love them out of the parties,cuase ,sorry,the overdrunk guys(and it is what they do-drink a lot)-are horrible anywhere,from wherever they are.Goa-is the epicenter of Indian local tourism for that part of the year,so,it is logic,that there are full of INDIAN DRUNK TOURISTS.
Also,if u read carefully,I just said that that time the parties are not good,what is obvious,and nothing that indians however ruined Goa:).
So,as we are clean also with this,I must say,that it is you,who have to write down something like INDIAN TRANCE SCENE REWIEW 1995-2005 YEARS OF BLAST
If there will be no post next week,I think I can do it,but only from my point of view which you can be probably disagreed.
And,also,about the Indians in Goa.....Man,I promise,I will fix you next NY the gig in HillTop in the NYE night,which you always passed succesfully sleeping in Lotus Inn,and arriving in the morning time,so I think after this experience,specially that Nina could have with thousands INDIANS trying to touch her everywhere in the darkness,I think you will stand on my side and will get more correct the sense of what I mean by Indian harassers.
Bom.
I love India
Janux
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : May 24, 2005 13:00
X.P,
This year 9-bar ended up being closed because of that problem between Hilltop and 9-Bar...

do you think next season 9-bar will be running properly?

was quite childish this year... steve from hilltop asked 9bar to not be open for one day because they were doing a party on that day... ramdas from 9-bar didnt want to close for one day (ego issues man) and that started the whole problem...           www.facebook.com/DjJanux
sure_smoke_alot
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : May 24, 2005 14:35
i m too young in da scene to make a statement but as far as i know it's all da 'non-trance indians' (if i may call em so) who have discovered da party scene havin a conception dat rave = free sex
in 2003 at hilltop i have these 3 guys from my hometown b'bay commin n askin me wen will da orgies start????

i think maybe curtalin diz kind of crowd wud be enough to keep da vibe alive!!!
Mute
IsraTrance Full Member
Access Gremlin

Started Topics :  51
Posted : May 24, 2005 17:43
go goa 365 days on a holiday , these are the commercials u see on doordarshan . damn blasted commercials show foreigners on the beach sun bathing and shit , these pictures induce alot of mumbai no knwoledge trance tourist to come . i once had an experience in Ozran where a bunch of lame tourists came up to me asking for Naked foreigners ... its bloody sad and moreover i totally agree with XP when he says we dont like mumbai crowd here , i mean there are just a few guys from bombay who actually come to enjoy , while others come to harrass any female they see at the party,its really annoying.Alot of this crowd u see @ DIsco Valley for Christmas and New years jezzzzzzzzz..i speak from a goan point of view as im a local here and am seeing this happen every year.Total respect to the Delhi crowd, decent and good manered people ..Lastly i totally agree with Alisha (sorry if i didnt get ur name right)regarding the fact that local authorities are now very well aware about how money moves in and out the economy,they want just the rich porche tourists to invest money here ,with all the political turmoil you can never know what to expect this season , when it comes to the locals , well they speak in both ways,some need the money for their living ,while others arent in the favour of the total drug,trance synonoumous scene ,every year there is one huge article in the newspapers about the psy/goa scene and its effects on the youth and other stuff and well it goes on and on.
Janux
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : May 24, 2005 18:00
actually the Indian crowd that sometimes harass or annoy people are not from Bombay... they are from other parts of India... smaller towns etc... where they are not exposed to certain things...

yes true, all Bombay people are not psy people. but many are. and even the people from bombay who are in Goa who are not psy- they still respect people's space etc.... and are just there to have a good time, any many of them turn into psy people....

there are also thousands of europeans in Goa who are not psy. and when they come to the psy parties even they can cause a bad mix of people... so its not always got to do with nationality. its got to do with mentality.
          www.facebook.com/DjJanux
sure_smoke_alot
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 25, 2005 09:52
if i rember well da local indian tourism dates well bak i remeber myself as a small kid going der with my folks but if i m not mistaken it was limited to south goa coz dat was da only place where 'family tourist' cud stay as north goa was not developed n i m of da strong opinion dat da more da luxoury u provide da more unwanted tourist u'll get
example :- manali (n if kasol keeps growing at da pace it is it's going to be da next manali n will destroy da whole parvati valley)
maybe da locals can do sumthin bout it n filter da kind of tourism dat comes to north goa esp.
Janux
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : May 25, 2005 10:00

one other thing needs to be understoond... its sad but true, but the Goan government does not like the trance scene in Goa. For us, Goa is about trance. But for the government, Goa is about making money. And they make a lot more money from other kinds of tourism - charter tourism, look at Baga, look at the 5 star hotels comming everywhere) The goan people dont care that its the originaly trance people that made Goa become an attraction for people all over the world, they now want to force the transition from hippy & trance tourism to commercial tourism, and that is also why they have been making problems for the parties over the last few years...
So its the local govt (and Indian govt) that is repsonsible for encouraging other kinds of tourism.

now obviously Goa should be a place where anyone can have a good time... I hate the fact that the local govt. may be trying to make the trance scene smaller, because I think its possible for all the scenes in Goa to exist at the same time.... I hope the 5 star hotels never come to Anjuna, Vagator, Chapora etc... but they will keep trying, and some will make it.

Hopefully the clashing that is going on now will eventually stop and somehow the commercial tourism and trance tourism can exist together, but not in the same place... hopefully soon there will be enough commercial areas in Goa that the commercial tourists stay there and let the trance people party on their own.           www.facebook.com/DjJanux
Voice of All
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Jan 25, 2006 13:45
just returned from goa. it is very sad situation with parties there now for sure. there were two great parties on new year. one of them was at querim beach it was just wonderful. and this all! pair of day-parties at happy hours (last beach at anjuna beach). pair of rather dull parties at dolce vita near bamboo forest. couple of times the party were at arambol near sweet lake but first time there was very low volume at night and the second time we were waiting for start till 3 of 4 o'clock in the morning and music was not good at all. at 7th or 8th of january party at querim beach was closed by police. 21 days i was there and through this time parties that i've written above - that's all! it is extremely not enough! all the parties at 9-bar are just teasers cause they are running only from 17.00 to 22.00.
instead of dancing you are just forced to smoke & eat every single minute of staying goa. and now when i've reread first message of dj x.p. in this thread i felt that im full of the same feelings and emotions. i've never been to goa before this time but now i feel like it was me who watching the begining of this crisis cause i've just expirienced its results.
my personal view is that if you want just beach chill and good sleep at night it will be better to choose any other place to go cause in goa it is hard to avoid missing parties. they virtually are but they aren't in fact there... only fuckin' teasers!!! couple of great parties in 21 days! is it enough? totally no!
is it possible to organize a private parties there? on private territory? let them be for money! i dont care! im ready to pay! but let them be! just want to dance!
you better choose one of european festivals. actually no sea, no such beautiful nature and such cheap food & living but there is dancing all the time.
want to say that goan govt. just band of pigs that killing such a great thing. wish i were in goa in the end of 90th. now goa is full of drugs but without partiesl. killer! great!

still there are some ppl that i want to thank for gbreat pieces of parties that there were.
dj x.p. - amazing new year party at querim beach. thanks a lot. that time i didnt know that things are such sad and i was full of optimism. thanks for organising and for your sets there and then at last beach in anjuna beach at the daytime.
but i still cant believe that you rejected to help me find some stuff around
illumination - very good set at querim beach! superb!
two indian (i think so) djs at sweet lake (maybe 2nd or 3rd of january).
sungirl for set at dolce vita but i think that you can do it better without your quantize friends

good luck to all of you and sorry high emotion level of the message

Spiritual guides are to practice and serve in ways that cultivate awareness, empathy, and wisdom.
Reshef-Quantize
Quantize

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Jan 25, 2006 14:22
Quote:

On 2006-01-25 13:45, Voice of All wrote:

sungirl for set at dolce vita but i think that you can do it better without your quantize friends

well VoA...sungirl is a killer dj,thats for sure....i wont talk about my self because its un objective.....i just say that the DanceFloore speaks 4 it self..

stay tuned!
          http://www.myspace.com/reshefhook
http://www.myspace.com/sheff1
http://soundcloud.com/sheff23
http://www.myspace.com/quantize1
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sheff/203114821064?ref=ts
Voice of All
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Jan 25, 2006 15:17
2Reshef-Quantize: do not want to say that you're bad dj or smth just my personal point. i've heard sungirl playing many times. you know even have wrote review on her first recorded & released set (still looking forward to do so with the second one)... so i think that together you not so good. it means nothing cause maybe if you'll be playing alone i will like it much better too. but together (once more time: for me) perfomance not so good. thanks.           Spiritual guides are to practice and serve in ways that cultivate awareness, empathy, and wisdom.
Spiritual_mind
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  29
Posted : Jan 26, 2006 09:50
Wheres the Psy in the music being played in Goa?
Psy was/is all about Colours,Melody in Harsh Beats,Shanti,Music,Chillum rituals....

When Resident Goa DJs have to fight for their space in 9 Bar,its a total shame.

Even the party in Querim beach saw only 5 hours of true culture.The night was set up so wonderfully.N then,what a let down..............

DJs think they r great because people r moving. Somebody needs to tell them they r only tapping their feet n waiting for the set to finish.

Goa=Discovalley Records.

Give way for the veterans.
Open your mind!

Boom.
PsySlim

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jan 26, 2006 14:20
yes the party at kirim beach organised by xp on new years was my best party this season... thanks alot Xp for organising this one... if u wouldnt have met me at nine bar on new years eve and gave me the flyer i would have missed this great party.. thanks agn XP.

@quantize - i met u when u were at Munchies with sungirl in teh night and i had askd u abt the party which was supposed to happen on 8th when u told me it got cancelled ...i dont know if u remember .
any way if im not mistaken u played a set along with another guy at the Curlies party at around 12.00 pm which took place in the 1st week of jan?
if that was really u i liked your set.. u guys played really well.
          Its all about the vibe....
DJJISS
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jan 28, 2006 16:16
Quote:

On 2005-05-04 12:31, The Green Channel wrote:
I agree and I disagree with you (Dot kite),
When people say the following: “It’s not like in the old days”, I always answer: “what is?”…
However I think it’s very possible to find a new place in this great world of ours… As I said before it just need to be out of the reach of civilization… It could be on a Island, with fairy arriving only once a day for instance… There are so many possibilities…

goa is not aplace it is a state of mind           peace and respect
-----------------------
....isra the forum for losers and i think i am the big loser here,mind loser
black_cat

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 30, 2006 14:19
Quote:

goa is not aplace it is a state of mind

and can you still feel it my friend ?
do you still feel so called goa SPIRIT ?
wasn´t it an essence of the people seeking for knowledge, seeking for wisdom ?
nowadays there are far other aims and things people seek in the scene. yes, the scene is evolving and things are moving and the spirit changed itself due to much more business involved. and it can be felt.

is the trance ixtlan or it is not ??

sorry for offtopic

Bom
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Goa . 1995-2005.Review
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance