Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007
← Prev Page
38 39 40 41 42 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007

Sakhi

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 18, 2007 04:38
happy sound

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 18, 2007 12:29
Quote:

On 2007-08-18 04:26, Ruviprod wrote:
I there, i'm at the festival in the press area and i want to share with you the party photos that i'm gathering from the public.
Check them out :
http://ruviprod.com/photos/main.php?g2_itemId=16264

nice to see that after the shamanick !

kool have pleasur !
Ruviprod

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Aug 18, 2007 19:55
Hi there again!

Some info for you from Freedom festival, the line up for the rest of the Festival:

Tenho novidades para vocês, o line up destas proximas horas :

23:00 - 01:00 - D_moon

01:00 - 03:00 - Alex Boshke Beats

03:00 - 04:30 - X-Dream (live)

04:30 - 06:30 - Buzz T

06:30 - 07:30 - Void (live)

07:30 - 09:30 - Joti Sidhu

09:30 - 11:30 - Skazi (live concert)

11:30 - 12:30 - Eskimo (live)

12:30 - 13:30 - Vibe Trive (live)

13:30 - 14:30 - 40%

14:30 - 16:30 - Ace Ventura

16:30 - 18:30 - Brisker Magitman

18:30 - 20:30 - Pedro Seph

20:30 - 21:30 - Sub 6 (live)

21:30 - 23:30 - Karan

23:30 - 01:30 - Kuntact

01:30 - 03:00 - Shift (live)

03:00 - 04:30 - Azax Syndrom (live)

04:30 - 05:30 - Xerox & Illumination (live)

05:30 - 07:30 - Eyal

07:30 - 09:00 - Astrix (live)

09:00 - 11:00 - Talamasca (live)

11:00 - 13:00 - Mixtec

13:00 - 14:30 - Ticon (live)

14:30 - 16:30 - Sally doollaly

16:30 - 18:30 - Xp Voodoo

18:30 - ~~:~~ - Paul Taylor           http://ruviprod.com
http://ruviprod.com/photos - Party photos
robnep

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 19, 2007 02:26
having a great time here at the freedom festival, they even have internet access here.
happy sound

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 19, 2007 10:31
miam miam i would like to be with all of you !

this line up ...

boom boom !

el presagio

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Aug 20, 2007 13:58
had to leave sunday at night because of work obligations but i feel happy enough just to hv the oportunity to go this weekend to the festival.

I irrived there friday afternoon but only went to the dancefloor at 3 in the morning. at this time i was feeling with luck because the line up were quite ok for my taste in the same day i saw Pixel Sirus Isness Wizzy Noise Peter Digital and Atmos and in my opinion they made a incredible saturday morning with top music for everyone tht like full on and progressive.

Since i was there only for 2 days i was couting with same luck and because i had a spectacular saturday i was all curiouse to know the next day line up.
For my pity i saw a horrible sunday for my taste of music, at least Joty Sidhu played in this day presenting a brillitant dj set just like he did at Sonica Fest.
Than the dancefloor became insane and full of people because was the Skazi moment. After 2 straight hour´s of rock music vibe tribe took the control, with a good set much less melodromatic tht im used from this project. Than i heard one of the worst´s live´s i heard in my life i´m realy sorry about the artist but his music is realy cheesy "IN MY OPINION" couldnt undersand why joti played so soon when they could put this project later at night, anyway than camed Ace Ventura tht had same technical problems in the begging which made a lot of people leave the dancefloor but he prensent a good prog set but samehow i had a lot more fun in his set at Sonica in this last edition. Maybe it was the moment. Anyway Brisker and Magitman camed right after and made a good prog set as well.

Than i went to prepar my self for the dificult part- leave the festival, sameting tht i had to do slowly with no rush at all i didnt want shock my self hehe.

at the end i can say tht i dont regret to pay 75 euros to enjoy 2 days´s of music and i did have enjoy myself having a brilliant time with my friends and new friends.

Congratulations to Freedom Fest crew because they made it, bigger and nicer than last year edition.
The condition´s were ok in my opinion just wanted a bigger and cleaner lake however i´m glad just to have one near by.

See you all at psybertech

Shilayeh

Posted : Aug 20, 2007 16:02
^duuuuuude, seems like you are enjoying this summer the way i wanted to as well
good to know!
see ya later alligator..:::
talamasca
Talamasca

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Aug 21, 2007 13:59
hye there !!!

That's it, what was considered asthe "party of the year in Europe" for many people is now finished, and from my opinion it was a big success !!!
To be honnest, I've been there only the last two days, so I haven't seen all the festival, but I' ve spoke with a lot of people who were there, and they all enjoyed...some of them, as always, were complaining because it was dark music in the night, or progressive in the day, but from my point of view, this was the good thing !!! When you have so many people, for so many days, you need to please everone, and as long as everybody have different tastes, to diversify the line up is the best way...In brazil, where are now the biggest parties of the world, they, and from the beginning, always mix the different styles of music, and it works...
Anyway...this was a really good festival, with people from a lot of different countries, I've met there so many nationalities !!!

I'm quite surprised that there i am the first one to post a review...i see there are 40 pages about it, but none since it is finished !!! So i am waiting to read your reviews to check if everybody enjoyed as much as i did...

So, to close this post, i would like to thank all the people who enjoyed and danced during my live act...believe me, i enjoyed as much as you did ! (i think you could see it ) and would like to remind you that most of the tracks of my live act are taken from my album, that you can download FOR FREE at the www.mindcontrolrecords.com website. (For the record, VOID are also giving their album....and i think many more artist will do it )

I also want to thank the organisation of the freedom, who was really professionnal, as always !!!

See you in two years !!!!!!!!!
el presagio

Posted : Aug 21, 2007 14:22
You were not the first Cedric hehe anyway i can´t review your live set because i wasn´t there anymore but my friends told me tht you creat a realy party sensation like always when you play. good to see tht you enjoyed to play in this portuguese/international festival.

Anyway my full review:

had to leave sunday at night because of work obligations but i feel happy enough just to hv the oportunity to go this weekend to the festival.

I arrived there friday afternoon but only went to the dancefloor at 3 in the morning. at this time i was feeling with luck because the line up were quite ok for my taste in the same day i saw Pixel Sirus Isness Wizzy Noise Peter Digital and Atmos and in my opinion they made a incredible saturday morning with top music for everyone tht like full on and progressive.

Since i was there only for 2 days i was couting with same luck and because i had a spectacular saturday i was all curiouse to know the next day line up.
For my pity i saw a horrible sunday for my taste of music, at least Joty Sidhu played in this day presenting a brillitant dj set just like he did at Sonica Fest.
Than the dancefloor became insane and full of people because was the Skazi moment. After 2 straight hour´s of rock music vibe tribe took the control, with a good set much less melodromatic tht im used from this project. Than i heard one of the worst´s live´s i heard in my life i´m realy sorry about the artist but his music is realy cheesy "IN MY OPINION" couldnt undersand why joti played so soon when they could put this project later at night, anyway than camed Ace Ventura tht had same technical problems in the begging which made a lot of people leave the dancefloor but he prensent a good prog set but samehow i had a lot more fun in his set at Sonica in this last edition. Maybe it was the moment. Anyway Brisker and Magitman camed right after and made a good prog set as well.

Than i went to prepar my self for the dificult part- leave the festival, something tht i had to do slowly with no rush at all i didnt want shock my self hehe.

At the end i can say tht i dont regret to pay 75 euros to enjoy 2 days´s of music and i did have enjoy myself having a brilliant time with my friends and new friends.

Congratulations to Freedom Fest crew because they made it, bigger and nicer than last year edition.
The condition´s were ok in my opinion just wanted a bigger and cleaner lake however i´m glad just to have one near by.

See you all at psybertech

talamasca
Talamasca

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Aug 21, 2007 16:44
ah yes ? i checked just before to write here the "freedom festival "topic, with 40 pages, and i checked the last page to see...the last message was someone who was there enjoying the party..butit s true that i haven't gone further than the last page, as i was sure that it was a "before the festival - promotionnal" topic...

But anyway, it s better to have a real topic of reviews, instead of looking at what page the reviews begin...

Asuhra
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Aug 21, 2007 16:57
Great Festival, great music variety but all great. Organisation could be better, we missed water sprinklers near the dancefloor, cleaner WC, more potable water... and better speaker placement but for the most part it was a brilliant festival full of beautiful people, good vibes, incredible music and great energy.
Astrix was out of this world even if I had zero seratonine left and couldn't move a muscle. what a live!!!!!!!!!!! I cryed because I couldn't dance anymore
Congratulations and hugs to everyone that made this Festival possible, and mostly to the all the great people I've met! =D
Lets make the next one perfect.           Opus Iridium
inside the sphere

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Aug 21, 2007 18:40
wow !

what a incredible festival !!! as far as i saw, i can say it was a almostttttt perfect festival , comparing with 2005 edition. it was a pitty, not having the dancefloor sourounded by water. i coudn't understand why, it wasnt possible to have the showers and the sprinklers working at the same time... that was poor! if it was because of water saving... you should had thought about it earlier... try to be on the dancefloor without water, which did happened for a moments, and you'll see if water saving is better that life saving ! the restaurants and chai shops areas and the other attractions as well, improveded very much... the lake was a mini lake... lol. the dancefloor could had a litle more decoration but it was ok !

now my sound review... i'm not an trance expert but i love it and according with what i like, i know the difference between a good or poor live/dj set !
first... where was dali ??????? alternative control ????? ... i want my money back !!! =P
i would love to hear them

i dont apreciate dark trance at all so i havent been on the dancefloor at night... only on the last day, so i cant say how was it... but it seemed to me, so far as i can hear from my tent a litle bit heavy for me !

the mornings... ! amazing mornings ... all the 4 days, excellent tracks came out of those speakers making me shake like there was no tommorow !!

the elec 3, sirius isness, bizzare, chakra, sub6 and vibe tribe !!! clap clap clap... sensational live act ! they took me to heaven!
the dj sets were amazing too... many thanks for z machine, kritian, mixtec and pixel for the blasts !!!
i like progressive but when im in a trance party, it doesnt fit ! :S lol i heard the progressive live's and dj's under a tree, near the dancefloor! groovy melodies that calm me after a crazy morning ! eheheh
the chill out... i love to chill after a day on the dancefloor. the idea of a dome was cool... but there wasnt to many shadows, the the chill area was a litle bit short! the sound was ok... and the view even better

and finally... the cup, for the guys who made head turn up side down of happiness, enthusiasm, joy and a litle bit of madness... goes to Talamasca, Astrix, XP and Paul Taylor! these live's and dj sets where... i cant describe it... no words for that ! all of you are genious behind the decks... really... ! monday was a thrilling blast... !!!

beautiful people as asuhra said, amazing energy, nice people, good vibes, thumbs up for one magnificent moment!
and... what was the crazyness on the "chill-out?!" tent ??? eheheheh congrats to to the man who was behind the decks till 3h00 !! went there to chill a litle bit and there was a crazy croud and nice sound for me to spent whatever i've took during this crazy 5 days ! : ))))

many thanks for the smiles on the dancefloor... i hope, that you all had a great time... cos i did and see you in two years... and some of you in next year's big festival... boom !

as you are thinking... and correctly, freedom is growing and improving (even more we hope), and boom it's what it is... so... you better plan, if you can, a week on august, in portugal... the rest we all know !

love, kisses and hugs !
happiness, energy, joy and health
and... the last, but not least, lots of groovy and crazy music !!!

see u soon
          that trip was totally wickeeeeeeeeed !
Linka

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 21, 2007 21:14
Hi!

Unfortunatly I could not go because of work anyway I read some scary news about it, acording to this http://noticias.sapo.pt/lusa/artigo/9MAvsje6x7Bz72Iba3IeMA.html 108 ppl were arrested, 15000 doses of drugs were found and an israeli woman died in the hospital after coming from the festival. So obviously not everything went fine at this fest

See ya
Divine Stones
Divine Stones

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Aug 21, 2007 22:32
Im back from there! it was killer... alot of friends were there and alot of good moments i have tasted with them!

Cya in Psybertech this weekend           Divine Stones (Urban Antidote Records)

www.soundcloud.com/divine-stones
www.urbanantidote.com
sy000321
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  46
Posted : Aug 22, 2007 00:57
loved it

more shadows on the dancefloor than in 2005, sprinklers, diverse styles (not just full on like in 2005).

those are good points!

bad points: 108 people arrested, 36 needing hospital care, 1 death

people just should take better care of themselves.

my condolences for the family of the Israeli woman

by the way, wouldn't those cops responsible for those 108 arrests be useful anywhere else? it's not like Portugal hasn't nothing else to worry about than people taking drugs... those things should be legal anyway.

things to improve in future "Freedoms": MORE FREE WATER, cant stress how this is important, and better speaker placement.

about the music styles: if it was 100% full on, some people would complain, if it hadn't some dark, others would complain, etc, etc... i remember that after the 2005 edition some people camplain "Too Much Full On, not diverse styles", now in this edition people complain it was not 100% full on...hehehe... c'mon peeps

again: loved it. 5 wonderful days, good moments, friends, good music ...

i cant go to psybertech... but maybe i'll find a away hehehe

waiting for boom 2008 already and freedom 2009 after
          roll a joint or STFU :)
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007
← Prev Page
38 39 40 41 42 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance