Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007
← Prev Page
36 37 38 39 40 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007

salvia_divinorum
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Aug 13, 2007 22:48
i don't like the line up at all

but this festival is gonna rock. i'll be spending all the morning swimming and i'll only go to the dancefloor in the afternoon to see the progressive acts, since i'm a huge full on hater           When I dance, I put myself in the DJ's hands to take me to a journey - the unconscious journey to reality

KARKEIJA KREW!!!!!!!! dancing is the phrr fo da powa
kriz
Horrordelic Records

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Aug 13, 2007 23:26
Haha me too, this line up would make me cry everyday...

I would say:

"this is not psychedelic, its pop music"...

But for the ones who like it, enjoy            3o~ kriz aka krize 3o~ ....Horrordelic Records.... http://www.horrordelic.com
----------------------------
- Think for yourself -
http://www.goatrance.de/goabase/member/profile/lkkkaKhOQP
salvia_divinorum
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 13, 2007 23:50
yes i don't know how i'm gonna deal with it... going to check the line up everyday and see it full of skazi, astrix, talamasca, eskimo, vibe tribe..

how i miss boom!!!           When I dance, I put myself in the DJ's hands to take me to a journey - the unconscious journey to reality

salvia_divinorum
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 13, 2007 23:55
Quote:

On 2007-08-10 18:30, Asuhra wrote:
Will anyone be able to sleep? =))

Hey, anyone knows if XDream is going to play the Goa oldies? That would be fantastic. ;D

i saw x-dream in february and they didn't play goa at all, but it was a hell of a set!           When I dance, I put myself in the DJ's hands to take me to a journey - the unconscious journey to reality

Asuhra
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 14, 2007 00:46
The lineup is not so bad. I remember the times when I thought happy full-on was gay. Then, I realised it's not about being comercial, pop or gay, its about making people jump, dance, smile and creating that unforgetable special time. I still remember parties like the Zodiac presentation by Talamasca in Casebres. From the new to the old guys, from x to y, everyone went insane that day. I never ever saw anything like that again, not before, not after. That was freedom of mind, that was dancing like nobody is watching. That was the day! That's the beauty off full-on and I respect that very much. I think every style has his pros and cons. If we have variety everyone will be happy. ;D           Opus Iridium
TRANZEUNT

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 14, 2007 02:56
oiii
hiii

para todas as pessoas q estão interessadas numa boleia, para uma pessoa de lsb para a terra do nunca,... amanhã informo quem vai (vem)...humm.

for all the people interested in a lift for one person, from lisbon to never land... tomorrow i will communicate who goes.

bem hajam pelas respostas.
thx for the replys.

67h : 17m

TZT...

... phone home.
salvia_divinorum
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 14, 2007 03:03
Quote:

On 2007-08-14 00:46, Asuhra wrote:
Then, I realised it's not about being comercial, pop or gay, its about making people jump, dance, smile and creating that unforgetable special time.

yes, and that's exactly what full on music DOESN'T make me do
i went to that talamasca party and it was nice, but with time my taste changed (i think that's a natural thing to happen) and i just hate full on now, it just makes me not want to dance or smile, kind of like a bad trip. but hey this doesn't mean i won't be dancing all day there, i can deal well with my emotions
you're right about variety but if you look at freedom's festival you'll see that you have a few progressive acts and 90% of full on acts.. not only one dark artist (and please don't tell me shift or azax syndrom are dark trance). that's what i don't like about this line up - no variety at all. at least at boom festival you had everything, from dark during the night, to full on in the morning and progressive all afternoon
          When I dance, I put myself in the DJ's hands to take me to a journey - the unconscious journey to reality

Asuhra
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 14, 2007 03:24
I don't know if it's a problem with full-on, but with quality and inovation in general. I can tell you that I can't do a set from start to finish with music I really like because there is none these days. I'm still hearing psytrance from 2002-2004. I'm still hearing Astrix from 2002, Hux-Flux, some Goa stuff,etc.
Recent stuff, maybe Pleiadians, Tristan, Eskimo, Fatali...
I used to buy almost 15 albums per month. Now I buy 0. :/           Opus Iridium
Ryaren

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 14, 2007 20:29
Quote:

On 2007-08-01 22:15, mauriciosa wrote:
single �12.80
return �23

took me agesssssss to find out on their website...its so slowwwwwwwwww.
if u need to go on the coach when u get to the airport try to get information about rede de expressos ( coach company)
i think the terminal is in sete rios (main coach station in lisbon). just ask at the information desk at the airport!

Anybody could tell me where will we have to get off from the bus? The name of the station or something like that! And is it really true that the bus will stop from 20 mins away from the festival? Because Elvas is 14km away from Vila Fernando so If the bus will stop in Elvas we have to find another lift to reach FF!
Thanks for the help!
MadScientist
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Aug 14, 2007 20:38
we took the same bus last year and as far as I remember the final stop was elvas, at least for the last bus (starting like 7pm in lissabon and arriving like 9:45 in elvas or so)

its defenately a cheap way, I think we paid 11€ back then for the taxi to the last location we paid 20€ per taxi...leaves you still 15 cheaper than the shuttle bus to the location...
          https://soundcloud.com/hazak

"Have you ever had that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?"
"Hmm, yeah... All the time, man - it's called mescaline. The only way to fly!"
dj X.P.
XP Voodoo
Started Topics :  18
Posted : Aug 14, 2007 21:45
I think,that there are 2 main and important factors all of us want to get on the festival,which we can call good later.
Good Music and Good People.
The best ( rare ) -when u get both of it in one place.
But I think if to choose and to go fest anyway,is better to have combination Good People + Not So Good music,than Not So Good People + Good Music.
What I mean,if some of the people posting here know already before that they will not like the music,decide ,do you like the people coming to listen this type of music,maybe it is not your group of interest.
In this case,why dont just stay at home?Listen in the house or wherewhere Your favorite tunes ,and pervent the lost of time ,money and crytic words.
Beleive me,the atmosphere of any event is much more positive without critycs and complainers
Ryaren

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 14, 2007 23:35
Quote:

On 2007-08-14 20:38, MadScientist wrote:
we took the same bus last year and as far as I remember the final stop was elvas, at least for the last bus (starting like 7pm in lissabon and arriving like 9:45 in elvas or so)

its defenately a cheap way, I think we paid 11� back then for the taxi to the last location we paid 20� per taxi...leaves you still 15 cheaper than the shuttle bus to the location...

Thank you for your help! Now I can sleep very well!

See you on the dancefloor!!!
TRANZEUNT

Posted : Aug 14, 2007 23:49
oiii
hiii

ATENÇÃO... AVISO...
isto não é 1 teste.

ATTENTION... WARNING...
this is not a test.

a meu carro está cheio.
my car is full.

Pra todas estas pessoas…
For all these persons…

Hideg Dániel
daksinamurti
DoLphin
TRaNceFoRmeR
ch2
Viktoria
Eszter
Sajid Abdul
joris overeijnder
João Soares

Desculpem qq coisinha
Sorry for something… tiny?.. little?...lol

alguém (alguéns) ofereça(m) boleia a este ssoal sff
someones ofer lifts to this pips pls.

bem hajam por virem…
thx 4 coming...

TZT…

Over by now.
Termino por agora.

TRANZEUNT

Posted : Aug 15, 2007 02:09
somebody knows if it has drinking water in festival area?
salvia_divinorum
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 15, 2007 03:29
Quote:

On 2007-08-14 21:45, dj X.P. wrote:

But I think if to choose and to go fest anyway,is better to have combination Good People + Not So Good music,than Not So Good People + Good Music.
What I mean,if some of the people posting here know already before that they will not like the music,decide ,do you like the people coming to listen this type of music,maybe it is not your group of interest.
In this case,why dont just stay at home?Listen in the house or wherewhere Your favorite tunes ,and pervent the lost of time ,money and crytic words.
Beleive me,the atmosphere of any event is much more positive without critycs and complainers

well i've been going to festivals for quite some time and i know exactly what i'm going to find there. unfortunately almost all of my friends like full on so i go to this kind of parties to spend time with them. i don't like the music, but i like the people, and i think it's worth to spend some money to spend a few days with my friends in a beautiful location with nice water to swim on - which i love
i think i have all the right to come here and say my opinion about the line up which everyone can see it's extremely commercial and extremely full on-ic, not paying attention to people who like other styles. it's constructive criticism, maybe next time they'll broaden the kind of music playing there.
and believe me, i'll be there at the dancefloor dancing anyway and sending "good vibes" - i'm sure you'll see a lot of people who love this kind of music with worst vibes (extremely drugged etc)

@tranzeunt i'm not sure but i think they'll have free water, not cold though of course
          When I dance, I put myself in the DJ's hands to take me to a journey - the unconscious journey to reality

Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007
← Prev Page
36 37 38 39 40 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance