Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007
← Prev Page
39 40 41 42 43 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007

sy000321
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  46
Posted : Aug 22, 2007 01:02
it's over

time to come home           roll a joint or STFU :)
bombazen

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 22, 2007 01:06
I'm still recovering from this great festival. The line up for me was perfect but the organization could do a lot more.

About the artists who played there the ones who i liked more were Vibe Tribe , Eskimo , Talamasca , Azax Syndrom , Absolum and Skazi ,(This ones i saw, i did not see them all as i would like) This guys made that festival lift from the ground and enter in a higher level.

I liked the fact of the rest and shops are all near and we didn't had to walk too much to go there, more energies to dance to that amazing line up.

This festival grew a lot since the first edition but still the organization is far from being good. Sprinklers in the dance floor sometimes were too many time off and then they turn it on for too long, Toilets were a nightmare and there should be more buckets of garbage near the dancefloor.

The dancefloor well... This part of the festival was amazing, the artists were all very good and the ones i mentioned up there really rocked. So many beautiful ppl with great vibe from so many different nationalities. Believe me when i say that if you like trance that dancefloor was the best place to be in the world during that time.

"Inside the sphere" i totally agree with what you said. And Mr Cedric during your set the thing i heard more from my friends in the dance floor was : Beautiful sound i can´t stop dancing.
I think it describes well.

The tragic event about the Israeli women is very sad and we can´t blame the organization for that.Ppl have too be more conscious about their acts.

It was great fun this festival and i enjoyed it much...
unretro
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Aug 22, 2007 01:43
Great music and line up. Also a nice food & beverage area.

Didn't like the organisation very much. The shower schedule was terrible (no showers during the hottest part of the day wtf?).

The place had giant ditches all over the place, that sent a friend of mine to the hospital with a broken leg and my car to the shop along with several others.

Security guards stealing and hitting people is usually not very cool too.

No lights to get to the dance floor, tripped a lot.

But yeah it was cool and fun and good music. Cheers.
alphathrob

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Aug 22, 2007 03:52
MORE FREE WATER PLEASE TOO! sy000321 i agree TOTALLY with you..!It´s a complet hazard!
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Aug 22, 2007 12:07
Quote:

On 2007-08-21 21:14, Linka wrote:
Hi!

Unfortunatly I could not go because of work anyway I read some scary news about it, acording to this http://noticias.sapo.pt/lusa/artigo/9MAvsje6x7Bz72Iba3IeMA.html 108 ppl were arrested, 15000 doses of drugs were found and an israeli woman died in the hospital after coming from the festival. So obviously not everything went fine at this fest

See ya

fu**!           ...
hashattack
IsraTrance Full Member
Started Topics :  96
Posted : Aug 22, 2007 15:25
Hi Cedric,

I agree with you man, this festival's been great. So many people, so many music and so many good vives!

As far as I now there's been a huge presence of catalonian people at the festival, most of them had already seen you in your performances at LaCova club but some of 'em have told me you made one of your bests Cedric!

Congratulations to the organization of the festival for givin' the assistents a really nice (and hot) time!!

Hoppa see ya soon Cedric! Take care!!

Booooom!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
hashattack - www.muskaria.com
www.myspace.com/hashattack
dj X.P.
XP Voodoo
Started Topics :  18
Posted : Aug 22, 2007 15:27
On this festival not everything was fine????
Are you joking?Probably those who wrote it must be on the place,and they will never say such a things!!
It was just incredibly great!!!One of the best I ve been in my life,and for sure a hit of the summer.
The organisation was really proper ( Young Professionals:),beautifull place,full of young,freaky looking people,nice girls,killer mainstage set up and very good music in 90 %.
I can say,I totally enjoyed the festival,and really appriciate the attitude of Crystal Matrix people,cause they created the event with the big love to the trance people.
The sprinkles by the way were all the time working,when I ve visited the toilets they were always clean,as well as the ambience around.
Very good action on the Cultural area,specially the concert in the first night of the Drum band from Porto.
Food area had good representation,and the food was delicious and reasonable prices.
Chill out on the lake....Very very chilly.
I also want to salute all the musicians and djs,who played all great sets,and gave a proper entertainment to the people .
And specially I want to say the wormest words of love for those who stayed the last day on the dancefloor untill the end,creating the massive blast and supported my set with your positive vibes.
LOVE AND TRANCE.
See ya 2009
Kristian
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Aug 22, 2007 15:28
Nice! Portugal rocks again..What a festival 11.000 rocking revellers in the baking sun.
congratulations to Carlos and his fantastic crew in pulling off such a festival
Thanks for having me play
D.vision
Freedom Fighters

Posted : Aug 22, 2007 15:30
just one word for it ....... BRILLIANT!!!!
as cedric said probably the party of the year in europe !!!
we all saw a huge evolution from the 2005 edition and thats the way to go...allways growing more and better!!!
thank u to all that came to the festival and that made this all possible... we will see u this weekend at psybertech! party on!!!

p.s. cedric... nice way to celebrate your birthday no? hahaha all the best and cya soon           http://www.utopia-records.com
http://www.myspace.com/freedomfightersmusic
Kristian
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Aug 22, 2007 15:30
Nice! Portugal rocks again..What a festival 11.000 rocking revellers in the baking sun.
congratulations to Carlos and his fantastic crew in pulling off such a festival
Thanks for having me play
Rhythmik

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 22, 2007 15:36
at least a full festival took place this summer and what a festival!!!
Big thanks to the orgs and th artists who made it happen and to the Potuguese people, big OBRIGADO!!!
Mistral

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 22, 2007 16:06
Jooow,

Talamasca played the best set I ever heared on a festival !! is this set recorded or even on video ???

Where was alternative control ?

See you on boom
TheToad

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Aug 22, 2007 16:13
Massive thanks to everyone involved in what was probably the best festival this summer. So much good music, such good decor, so many good people, so many good times... Keep it up guys, although next time maybe a little more attention should be paid to the water situation... I'm just glad I had the money to buy some for me and my friends.
DadA Music
DadA Music

Posted : Aug 22, 2007 16:56
thank you Carlos, Anna, Nuno, Diogo,Ivan , Martin, Patricia and of course Jorge- the legend for the most un-believable time we had at the festival - and thank you for the 1 hr KALYUG live act on the main stage - sun 9.10pm - 10.10pm = something really special - even the chill out area was unbelievable - kindly send us the Freedom t-shirts as our keep sakes :) lots and love and thank you all once again - your'e our guests when you like to come to INDIA :):):) it would be our pleasure to host you all !!

obrigado and shanti...

Bawa
DadA Music
DadA Music

Posted : Aug 22, 2007 17:08
this is was a very special festival - live acts by KALYUG - totally KILLER + Shift, Azax and Sirius Isness were great aswell - in the chill out SATTYANANDA, Solar Fields, Sergio Walgood and the rest were magnificient :)

unfortunate about the arrests and our sympathies to the family of the Israeli lady who passed away - but with regards to the arrests - its the people who have to take responsibility for their actions - its very important for this to be :) hope this is a learning experience for all of us - after all we can only learn from our mistakes !!

shanti

Bawa
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007
← Prev Page
39 40 41 42 43 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance