Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007
← Prev Page
37 38 39 40 41 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007

mauriciosa

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 15, 2007 11:18
ppl be careful on the way to freedom as my syster just got stop last night by the police and they are searching cars and are doing tests for alcohol and DRUGS...
She had a fine of €500 because she was driving and she had a couple of splifs....
they were also saying to her about the shamanick festival. they said they had loads of problems and they don't want the same to happen in freedom, so they are gonna search ppl and go inside of festival if necessary. (this is the cops words not mine!)

see ya there
Djones
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  267
Posted : Aug 15, 2007 14:25
I don't know what's going on, but people at Ozora told me Freedom was cancelled due to fire-danger in the area, caused by the dry weather lately?!!!!!!!!
We were actually getting a ride from Ozora to Italy from a bunch of people who were going to Freedom and also they said Freedom was going to be cancelled!

????????????????????????????
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Aug 15, 2007 14:44
May be it's a confussion between Shamanik and Freedom, Freedom doesn't look like a festival likely to get cancelled.
          My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
mauriciosa

Posted : Aug 15, 2007 14:51
don't believe in that mate!
freedom isn't going to be cancelled. yes they had a fire there a few days ago but it wasn't that big.
freedom is up and running! i'm off to there in a couple of hours!!!
yupiiiiiiii

see ya
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Aug 15, 2007 15:24
people need to be extra carefull about drugs in their bodies while driving because since the 00:00 of today, the police is able to make tests to see if the drivers have illegal substances in their bodies.
better to prevent than to fix things after.
drivers just need to be a little bit more carefull.           ...
Asuhra
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Aug 15, 2007 15:50
Search the people inside of the festival? They better have some big jails. : )           Opus Iridium
mauriciosa

Posted : Aug 15, 2007 16:06
Quote:

On 2007-08-15 15:50, Asuhra wrote:
Search the people inside of the festival? They better have some big jails. : )

sy000321
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  46
Posted : Aug 15, 2007 17:34
packing up

c u all there

to all coming from far away:

this morning rained a lot, at least in lisbon, be prepared for weather changes           roll a joint or STFU :)
DES

Posted : Aug 15, 2007 18:55
Talk about last minute.....For the past few weeks I've been reading your build up to this festival...& I could'nt make up my mind...to go or not to go...until 5 minutes ago...I booked my plane ticket...Freedom here I come!!!!

Tomorrow I leave this wet and grey city! & arrive in freedom's psychedelic paradise...

BOOM is too far away, and FULLMOON was not enough fun! F-R-E-E-D-O-M....I await your smiles!!!

-WE ARE ONE-
Maitreya

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Aug 16, 2007 11:58
Do you have any update about the line-up schedule?

Thanks
Summer

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 16, 2007 14:48
Yooehooe im going to the festival in a couple of hours. See you at the dancefloor.
Maitreya

Posted : Aug 16, 2007 15:13
I'm going to the festival in 4 hours too
see you all !
PsyJar
ZeroSequence

Posted : Aug 17, 2007 15:03

Hi ppl...

I'm only going today, around 16h/18h and I can take two more persons with me (from Porto, north of Portugal)...
Don't know when I'm coming back so don't make plans for the return (at least with me, lol) but I surely can take one or two persons to the festival.

If you need a ride just PM me. Before I leave Porto I will come and see if there's anyone interested. Don't forget to leave your contact on the PM, lol.

Hugs of light... we'll see us there, anyway!!!!

Psyjar
          "The Light Children Are Awakening!"
Happyhippie

Posted : Aug 17, 2007 19:41
yeah mates finaly the weekend has arrived just going to pack my bag and tent and go off to the festival see you all there, the temperture is good the vibes are great and im with the feeling that it is going to be a great festival yeeehaaa joti shidu ticon talamasca ace wow!!!! lets party
Ruviprod

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Aug 18, 2007 04:26
I there, i'm at the festival in the press area and i want to share with you the party photos that i'm gathering from the public.
Check them out :
http://ruviprod.com/photos/main.php?g2_itemId=16264           http://ruviprod.com
http://ruviprod.com/photos - Party photos
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007
← Prev Page
37 38 39 40 41 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance