Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2005 Portugal- Crystal Matrix,Spun Rec and Tribe of Frog
← Prev Page
32 33 34 35 36 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Freedom Festival 2005 Portugal- Crystal Matrix,Spun Rec and Tribe of Frog

Venom29

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 24, 2005 18:40
Did anyone else find the Infected live act a bit cheesy?
Venom29

Posted : Aug 24, 2005 18:41
Shift was amazing! Wot a party!
e-motion
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  71
Posted : Aug 24, 2005 19:14
IM was cheesy... but i loved it... so much energy in the dancefloor... for me it was the best
Tunante

Posted : Aug 24, 2005 20:12
Hujaboy, Shift, Migas, Infected Mushrooms (anyone knows who played the guitar?) ,Juvenille, Xerox... many nice music, place and people (Portuguese are incrdible); going to Portugal in summer is already a tradition since Boom last year.
More information about changes in line-up is necesary, specially with Parasense...fuck.
Girls could be more careful when they get drugs...many girls flying too high, too out of their minds; i say this because a girl in the festival drink the urine of a friend who was urinating...mmmm, delicious....see next year in Boom
Shilayeh

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Aug 24, 2005 20:20
back from freedom..what to say...I EXPECTED MORE_/
first a big thanx to spun records crew -crystal matrix - and tribe of frogz for setting up this party! thanx to all the shops and people on the festival! i enjoyed my time over there.// ok lets analyze the festival..the spot- good 1,nice lake and beautiful colors while dusk & dawn!
hot -fuckin hot but thats the way it should be! very nice showers!:::camping area stockd with garbage during the last days..not so nice..some ppl still dont care about nature- and the blaasting area smelld like a WC during the last day_grrr -///organizers> !!!WE NEED CORRECT TIMETABLES AT THE DOOR!!! wtf was that? // the Sound System_::thanx for building left right towers and not circle,square.....pa/_>--a big minus! >> why you fixd the towers on the top just wit one cord;so that the towers were able to swing with the wind quite irritating for my brain!!!_i know that there are lots of ppl that didnt even noticed but my ears and eyes fixd this on the first time i´ve been on the dancefloor! the different sound angles had a big influence on some very good acts!_it seemd like they took some groove of the shanti live act from my ears. the biggest minus point > normally i arrive on a festival take off my shoes and walk barefoot until leaving the area..well this time it was impossible!!! _around the dancefloor were so so so many peaces of broken glass!!! once it took me half an hour to walk from the sweetspot to the first shop on the top of the hill ;always looking for those bastards on the ground...anyway it was a nice festival experience! like el presagio said wrecked machines,parasense and john 00 fleming didn´t show up + brian god (but i knew this before)./best performances without a doubt from groove master SHANTI_GMS no words!!!_Hallucinogen _Quadra a big surprise_keep it up!_Shpongle / best dj sets Dimitri...followd by not listed on the line up Torry and Dado! @dabert btw 1200mics and raja ram was the GMS live act! _alright thats it// thanx again to every1! _im still feeling the SIDE_FX

one constant in life is change *_~
Shilayeh

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Aug 24, 2005 20:26
Quote:

On 2005-08-24 20:14, Tunante wrote:
Girls could be more careful when they get drugs...many girls flying too high, too out of their minds; i say this because a girl in the festival drank the urine of a friend while he was urinating...mmmm, delicious....see next year in Boom

WTF!!!! what she took??? now im even more proud that i mangaed to stay sober on the festival!!!

one constant in life is change *_~
Tunante

Posted : Aug 24, 2005 20:37
do you remember a pink leopard dress girl? she is!!!
my friend was close to a heart attack.
Psyagent

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Aug 24, 2005 21:46
More Freedom pics:

http://fritamefestival.shutterfly.com/action/
Manu@cosmictrance
Kali

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Aug 24, 2005 23:08
Hi ¡ Good festival ¡ very nice place and people.

Thanx to crystal matrix, spun records, tribe of frogz , for make this event .
ArSoX

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 24, 2005 23:42
Shame for the decor ppl!!! I saw FreePartys with very good decor than this festival!!! What is that??

But... great festival... and... just 3 nights?lool...
inside the sphere

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Aug 25, 2005 00:53
hey party ppl !!!
for me ... it was an amazing, thrilled, magic, beautiful experience. all the adjectives are so short to say what happened and woudn't ever be enough to say what i felt over there and what i'm feeling now.

it was my first festival... and it was something unbelieveble. i dont know how was the boom festival, sonica festival, etc festival... but i do know how was freedom festival... and for me was combination of smiles, friends, old friends, killer sound, amazing spot, that took me to a place that i never have been there ! a magical place in my mind !!

CONGRATS for those who make it possible... keep it going and a very very very special thank u to the following gentlemans: talamasca, "gms", celli, "quadra", astrix, shanti, shift !

there are no words to describe it ! for those who were present on this adventure... many thanks and love to u all           that trip was totally wickeeeeeeeeed !
salvia_divinorum
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Aug 25, 2005 01:09
i think infected were brilliant. not cheesy, but great. and tunante the guy in the guitar was erez metz from israel.

it was a great festival, i hope crystal keep doing it every year and don't forget to always bring infected and shift, for me the best           When I dance, I put myself in the DJ's hands to take me to a journey - the unconscious journey to reality

KARKEIJA KREW!!!!!!!! dancing is the phrr fo da powa
dj VeG
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Aug 25, 2005 01:22
First of all i'd like to thanx crystal matrix team (specialy Paulo, Gonçalo and Ana) for this great event and how it went they were an example for many organizers out there , super friendly and super professional above all..
I got there 2 days before it started and i must say i was absolutly overwhelmed with the place i got in the festival site at night and it looked like it had its wn energy even before the party started...
On Wednesday the doors opened and i think that all who were there didnt expect to see so many ppl to entry ...
The place was realy beautifull as i mentioned and now it was crowded with beautifull ppl coming from all corners of the planet..
On thursday the festival started with Michelle Adamson live wich featured her crystal clear voice in colaboration with other artists that she worked with in the past, i can mention Beat hackers, Astrix, Gms and ended with a killer electro tune wich would realy be the tendence in this festival, electro is clearly influencing trance.. in this genre i can mention a couple of artist who made this clear, Dino Psaras (amazing 2hours set, i couldnt stop dancing), Shanti aka Juvenile (also killer groove designed for the dancefloor, it fitted like a glove on that dancefloor, and also very influenced by electro style) and GMS (no so my taste because its getting too main stream but for sure they are the masters in quality and sound for the dancefloor)...
Other highlights of Freedom Festival were the dj sets of Dede, Celli, Kristian, Simo, Android, Dimitri nkv, Poli and of course last but least the portguese djs who showed we hv killer quality in djs .just some could hv played in the morning because of their style but i think that wasnt important in this festival... no matter the time the dancefloor was always crowed and u could feel its energy...
SHPONGLE - something magical , undescridable and for sure a moment i wont forget when i'll remember this festival, everyone was danceing at the chill out now where do u see this in a normal party???!!!also in the chill out we were very well represented by the portguese djs who made all fantastic sets, at least the ones i heard...
This was the first big festival of crystal and i think it cant be compared to boom festival like many did because there are diferent ideas and tastes and boom is a more mature festival concept, totaly unique each one of them and i think very special for the portuguese who are represented by these festivals on every corner in the world, in the end only one thing matters... energy !!! and belive me there was plenty... FESTIVAL VIBE
thanx to all once more for this fantastic days and these unforgetable gathering...
cya in the next Freedom Festival

DJ VEG
www.odd-records.org
Alex

Posted : Aug 25, 2005 02:06
Quote:

Shame for the decor ppl!!! I saw FreePartys with very good decor than this festival!!! What is that??

Calm down please. The people of Tribe of Frog couldn't do their job properly as they wanted to do because of the bad weather the days before the festival. They had brought twice or more the quantity and variety of the decor you could see there but they couldn't build it all. I can assure you that ToF people can transorm a place in a way it becomes so magical that is is very impressive. I have seen it many times at Las Dalias here in Ibiza. So please stop blaming them. Anyways the water net in the danceloor coming from the sticks was a nice idea
Alex

Posted : Aug 25, 2005 02:07
By the way, I repeat my questions:

- Can anyone confirm me what happened with Wrecked Machines, Parasense and John 00 Fleming?

- And how many people were there on the festival?

Thank you, it was great.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2005 Portugal- Crystal Matrix,Spun Rec and Tribe of Frog
← Prev Page
32 33 34 35 36 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance