Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2005 Portugal- Crystal Matrix,Spun Rec and Tribe of Frog
← Prev Page
34 35 36 37 38 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Freedom Festival 2005 Portugal- Crystal Matrix,Spun Rec and Tribe of Frog

Crystal Matrix
Crystal Matrix
Started Topics :  24
Posted : Aug 26, 2005 14:02

We would like to thank the more than 8000 people that were in the festival and for their power to make this festival such a magical moment.

Its true that neither Wrecked Machines or Parasense played but its also true that we book Deedrah,Frequency Surfer and Joti Sidhu that were not on the original line up and anounced on the web site

Once again thank u all !!!!! And see u in FREEDOM 2007!!!!!
dj VeG
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Aug 26, 2005 14:58
great news
see you all in the Freedom 2007

ps: hug to you too Simo, hope to see you soon           DJ VEG
www.odd-records.org
ArSoX

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 26, 2005 17:07
Frequency Surfer was a good suprise!!

Nice to see that we will be there in 2007!!
ganimed

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 26, 2005 22:08
Thank you very much Crystal/Spun for this great Festival, it was a blast. We had such a good Trip , we meet so many nice and happy people in Portugal it was so beautiful. The only thing i wana critic is: Why you had only 24 Toillets? for 8000 People, thats definetly not enough. And i can still not understand how some People can't hit the bloody hole and shiting on the Toiletseat, mmh cheers!!!. But hey, shit happens:-))))
I like to see all you people in 2007 at the Freedom Festival. Again THANK YOU!!!
Love and Peace
CRX(HSS Records)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Aug 27, 2005 01:39
maria got there straight from omni,spain and SHE'S STILL THERE.if you're reading this MARIA :
HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE SWEETY BUT DONT FORGET TO BRING THE GMS VIDS THAT YOU PROMISED!
respect,
CRX,athens           Helicon Sounds Music
www.hssr.gr
zolden

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 27, 2005 01:42
It was my first big evropean festival.It was the good one,increadible.Thanks to you all: big respect to SPUN&CRYSTAL MATRIX,very friendly fest people.I am proud that i finish my open air season by this festival.IF SOME OF FEST PEOPLE WANT TO VISIT SOME MOSCOW TRANCE PARTY DO NOT HESITATE TO CONNECT ME.BOM
Ruod-Rik
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Aug 27, 2005 02:13
It was a blaster event congratulations to Crystal Matrix & Spun Records also big hug to my friend SIMO and i hope see u again somewhere my friend alot of love

all the best
Ruod-Rik
http://www.mahogany-records.com
          V/A Exotica OUT NOWW
daksinamurti
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  94
Posted : Aug 27, 2005 03:42
Wow just arrived home today .what a party !!one of the best i been for ages -nothing to complain and killer vibes all the time -it was soo hard to find some sleep
thanks Carlos and Spuncrew for the booking and one of the best partys i ever played !!

cheers from germany

see ya again 2007
Xamanist
Xamanist

Started Topics :  49
Posted : Aug 27, 2005 16:06
Quote:

On 2005-08-27 03:42, daksinamurti wrote:
Wow just arrived home today .what a party !!one of the best i been for ages -nothing to complain and killer vibes all the time -it was soo hard to find some sleep
thanks Carlos and Spuncrew for the booking and one of the best partys i ever played !!

cheers from germany

see ya again 2007

and you really played well !! great set, superb mixing. didn't know you before, now i'm your fan man nice to see you had fun in our land. Boom
dj X.P.
XP Voodoo
Started Topics :  18
Posted : Aug 27, 2005 17:42
With the great surprise I read here that I didnt play on Freedom...Hehe
Who do you think was the guy blasted on the last day from 19.00 till the end (23.00).
Defenetly it was me.
Want to tell thanx to Carlos,Anna,Isabelle,Tony,Nanu,Marko,Nunu,and all friendly Crystal Matrix crew for great festival in the beautifull place.
Also I want to announce the future september release on CRYSTAL MATRIX records of my new compilation "HI-TECH PLEASURES II ",all tracks are supersecret and previously unreleased,and all of them kicked the dancefloor in my set on Freedom!!
Wait and shake!!!!
The future is NOW!
Alex

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Aug 28, 2005 19:02
23.00? I thought the music was stopped more later..
babag

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 28, 2005 19:53
got back home yesterday, from this very special country full of friendly people... loved it and always will.
the festival had a great vibe and was music wise very fullon and dancy at all times. really loved talamasca and the set ott played in the chillout. you're the master of perfect chill for me - ott! so many beautiful faces and smiles...great party crowd.

i was disappointed that it was so badly organised regarding toilettes and most of all shade! it was like dancing in the desert..think about it next time.please.but this is only my personal opinion.

big love
xxxx
Ketelf
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Aug 29, 2005 01:09
Well it has indeed a pretty good start for the Freedom saga that will know its sequel in 2007!

First of all i really enjoyed working at the festival although it was quite hard at times to manage all the people...still is was rewarding at the end!

Also i fealt very good with my set at the chillout and all the thanks to the very good crowd that was there during the entery festival!

There was a amazing good flow amongst the people there...

In the mainfloor i really enjoyed Migas and some of Shift´s tracks.

All my congratulations to Cristal Matrix and Spun for the success and till next time...
          Be well...

" Happyness lives not outside of us,where we generally look for her,but inside of us,where we rarely find her... "

www.en-sof.org / www.node3-records.com

http://www.myspace.com/souljackers01
MadScientist
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Aug 29, 2005 17:05
amazing, amazing festival...

I really enjoyed my days in portugal...there was nothing to complain, except a bit trouble with friends

the soundsystem was really good imo...crystal clear sound at the whole site, not too bassy, no latencies, not too loud...and amazing music all the time
my favourites were 1200, gms, seroxat, hujaboy, shanti and hallucinogen...
but also ott & sphongle at the chillout-stage...amazing acts

the location was also really good with such a beautiful lake next to the mainfloor and the whole site...

all in all it was an almost perfect fesival for me and I'm surely gonna be there in 2years...

untill then           https://soundcloud.com/hazak

"Have you ever had that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?"
"Hmm, yeah... All the time, man - it's called mescaline. The only way to fly!"
Spectral Moon Records
Spectral Moon Records

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Aug 29, 2005 20:28

Untill now i´m shocked...WHAT A HELL OF A FESTIVAL!!!

SMASHER!!!KILLLER!!ULTRA POWERFULL!!

Thx a lot carlos and paulo for this great oportunitty,it was amazing to play in that stage..in that speakers..and with that huge crowd on the dancefloor!

For me the best acts were jothi,gms,hallucinogen.shift..and the best sets dino psaras,tsuyoshi suzuki,and xp voodoo ( thx for making that sunset unforgetable).

I hope to meet all crew in the next edition!!

ARE YOU CONNECTED??

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/smr/smr1cd001.html

SOON BLATING YOUR MINDS!!

Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2005 Portugal- Crystal Matrix,Spun Rec and Tribe of Frog
← Prev Page
34 35 36 37 38 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance