Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2005 Portugal- Crystal Matrix,Spun Rec and Tribe of Frog
← Prev Page
33 34 35 36 37 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Freedom Festival 2005 Portugal- Crystal Matrix,Spun Rec and Tribe of Frog

diseasefaktory

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 25, 2005 06:00
when i asked in the info shack on sunday (about 22h) when would the festival end he said midnight (much to my bewilderment), and that neither parasense nor wrecked machines had played yet... so i'm assuming they never did.           www.n3xu5.net -> regurgitated by yours truly. visit now or i'll put the dogs on you.
Squarepusher
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Aug 25, 2005 07:40
Quote:

On 2005-08-25 02:07, Alex wrote:
By the way, I repeat my questions:

- Can anyone confirm me what happened with Wrecked Machines, Parasense and John 00 Fleming?

- And how many people were there on the festival?

Thank you, it was great.

Im reading a magazibe that says Jonh 00 Flem
has fall off a speedboat and fractured 4 cage ribs and a leg....
Kame-sennin

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 25, 2005 10:40
Hi to everyone,

Sure it was a great event, with a nice place / wonderful ppl and an excellent (planned) line-up. It was my first big Trance festival so ... obviously impressive to me.

The live acts I preferred were : Infected, Hallucinogen, GMS, Juvenile and Talamasca of course. Lot of thx to Tsuyoshi Suzuki for his great set (the best one imo).

What was really a pain was the lack of good and correct info about the line-up, especially from the saturday to Sunday. We came in part to see Parasense and Wrecked Machines and I can swear they never played... a big bad surprise for us.

Everyone can perfectly understand that some guest could miss, for a lot of reasons ... but why not tell it ???

Nice regards to all the party ppl who were there and enjoyed as much as me.
bioteck

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 25, 2005 11:34
http://freedomfestival.no.sapo.pt/index.htm#15

more fotos
SIMO

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Aug 25, 2005 11:43
Just recover from this amazing festival, i would love to thanks Carlos and Isabell for their great hospitality.
It was in a great location with an incredibel crowd and this show how good Portugues party and people are, for their friendly approach and big smiles!!
Freedom has been the perfect way to finish off my summer under the sun and looking forward to be back soon...a big hug to Veg, Fred Vision, Ruod-Rik and all the crazy people i met there!

SIMO
www.alchemyrecords.co.uk
www.fairytales-london.com
zatitude
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Aug 25, 2005 12:25
I got some pics up here now:

http://www.entopia.org.za/travels/Euro2005/Freedom/Index.html

They are more sight & setting than people pics, its the journey of the party from beginning to end, through the passage of time & light as I experienced it.

inside the sphere

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Aug 25, 2005 15:16
plz... who's got more movies and/or pics ??

send it to my mail plz... budpicanha@hotmail.com           that trip was totally wickeeeeeeeeed !
Kyle

Posted : Aug 25, 2005 16:21
Here´s my review....

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/69667/forum/50

Pictures and video coming soon.           www.vjloops.tv
-Got Eyecandy?-
Kame-sennin

Posted : Aug 25, 2005 17:00
I forgot to mention that neither Clockwise nor XP Voodoo played there.

Represents a lot of cancels no? 3 lives + at least one excellent set ... a pity !!

Appeared to me more like a Spun Rec. party than something really organized in partnership with Crystal Matrix ...

salvia_divinorum
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Aug 25, 2005 17:14
i think xp voodoo played, on sunday afternoon...           When I dance, I put myself in the DJ's hands to take me to a journey - the unconscious journey to reality

KARKEIJA KREW!!!!!!!! dancing is the phrr fo da powa
psyglobin

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 25, 2005 17:25
Quote:

On 2005-08-25 17:14, salvia_divinorum wrote:
i think xp voodoo played, on sunday afternoon...

RIGHT....
Kame-sennin

Posted : Aug 25, 2005 18:24
Ok, mea culpa ... sorry 'bout that, I surely was chillin' after that amazing morning !

Impossible to hear everything ... well, hope it'll be a next time ...

dimospsy

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Aug 25, 2005 21:49
AMAIZING FESTIVAL... back home again and try to recover my memories... luvenile - gms - talamasca and hallucingen ruls the dancefloor... hope next year to see you all. thank you goblinoid for all....
Xamanist
Xamanist

Started Topics :  49
Posted : Aug 25, 2005 23:10
Great time and vibe indeed
Great spot, just too many rocks... but spectacular views and water was always near.
Simple but beautiful deco, beautiful chillout tent, beautiful and smiling people
Great sound system, convinced me greatly, played low only in the first day, after the GMS morning it went up to loud levels. Most of all, in the top of a distant hill, i could ear perfectly the hi's mid's and low's and enjoy the lives and dj sets while resting. Cool JBL system.
As for the music, Dimitri and Darksinamurti (i can't believe nobody liked the german guy) where by far the best djs, with totally AWESOME mixing skills and great track selection, for my taste of course. For me, best livesets where from Talamasca (back to top level), Shift (although a less dark set, more groovy), GMS and IM (both cheesy but powerful at the time they played), Hallucinogen (wow, superb mixing trip by the master flew me very very high), Deedrah (surprise act, excelent), Quadra (very good) and lots of nice acts by the others.
In overall, too much fullon but great vibe, acts and it was fun!
Good work Crystal Matrix, although you should warn people of the missing acts, should keep the promise of shadows in the dancefloor and cultural section and should choose a different brand of beer
But it was well done in overall, for a first 3 night / festival

Boom
Serguei :: Swan X-1
Bo Bo

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 26, 2005 00:52
Quote:

On 2005-08-25 01:22, dj VeG wrote:
everyone was danceing at the chill out now where do u see this in a normal party???!!!

Every time Ott plays at a frog party in England! ;0)
xxx
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2005 Portugal- Crystal Matrix,Spun Rec and Tribe of Frog
← Prev Page
33 34 35 36 37 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance