Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2005 Portugal- Crystal Matrix,Spun Rec and Tribe of Frog
← Prev Page
30 31 32 33 34 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Freedom Festival 2005 Portugal- Crystal Matrix,Spun Rec and Tribe of Frog

Atomic_Future
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Aug 19, 2005 13:32
Tha Show has begun!!!
bioteck

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 19, 2005 13:41
I wait today night to be able to be in that dance floor to spread joy and much energy. i liked to know which had been lives that had touched yesterday?????
Psyagent

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Aug 19, 2005 15:39
living my home in one hour, ahahahah
Kristian
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Aug 22, 2005 14:49
Just Got back from this last night.

What a festival location the best i have ever seen and been,Crowd top vibes and plenty,really enjoyed playing at this one.Nice one Crystal Matrix and Spun.
Very professional organsation, and perfect crew (super friendly)
Top decor and sound as well.

Congratulations on this great event
gandharva
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Aug 22, 2005 19:22
any pics and vids
cheers
          dont worry be hippie
keita

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 22, 2005 22:53
great festival ,congrats to crystal and spun , shift you are the best, beutyful live act (one more our and you have smashed my brain
h_goblin

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Aug 22, 2005 23:27
just perfect... the suprise for me was the live act of shpongle... magic magic magic... pure feelings..
thx to crystal and spun...
cheers
diseasefaktory

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 23, 2005 01:07
whats up with ending the festival at midnight of the 4th day? i was expecting 4 days like boom festival... 4 FULL days from early night to the afternoon... it was the stupidest thing i ever witnessed on a trance party/festival. thumbs up crystal matrix.. if you didn't have licenses or whatever for 4 days at least state clearly that the festival is going to be 3 days and 3 hours, not 4 days as announced.

and when the main dancefloor sound ended someone had the bright idea to play some crappy aggressive sound in the chillout where lots of people were sleeping... i woke up surrounded by people jumping and screaming completely f*cked up on xtc, it was so annoying... congratulations to the genius(es) that had such a clever and respectful idea.

the festival was going really nice and the ending just completely ruined it for me...

thumbs up for gms, hallucinogen and talamasca live acts, the place was really nice too, despite the wind and dust... not everything can be bad
          www.n3xu5.net -> regurgitated by yours truly. visit now or i'll put the dogs on you.
geotrip

Posted : Aug 23, 2005 11:08
Congratulations to the org (cristal/spun) for this event here in Portugal . The festival is well organized, great energy very nice peoples , sound was very good (quality) and the location perfect . The live act of shpongle was very very good, great great vibe the sunset was amazing . Too full on for my taste , but a good chill out

Keep on the good vibe
Drifting Along

Posted : Aug 23, 2005 12:04
The general vibe of the festival was fantastic and with nice people from many countries. The location was phenomenal with water all around and giving people the opportunity to go for a swim while they danced.
There were a few organizational problems, normal for the first time but in general everything went smoothly.
My major critic regards the Freedom money. People organize a festival print a coin to be used inside the festival area, until this point I have no problem with that. My problem begins when you come to realize that the only thing you can buy with that money is beer and water from the organization bars. I bet the gained a lot of money with this dirty scheme.
Goannes

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Aug 23, 2005 12:32
Shpongle live??!!
That would like the BIGGEST surprise act ever!
Pitty I wasn't there...           
It took me 20 minutes to come up with this signature.

---->>> www.madhatter.be<<<----
Sergio Walgood
Artists

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Aug 23, 2005 15:55
what a great festival!!!           ===============================
...Are you a dreamer?
http://www.soundcloud.com/sergiowalgood
Lithium
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Aug 23, 2005 16:19
indeed what a great festival.

lots of beautifull people and very good ambient.
Nedvev

Posted : Aug 23, 2005 19:27
Freedom the 4 or maybe 3 nights festival!!!

Great line up indeed, unforgetable live acts, and in my opinion too much full on in despite of psytrance.
One more time a lesson of trance quality by the so called comercial music played by Infected Mushroom.

Surrounded by a lousy decor, sad images and paintings without rainbow colors, worst than some free parties made of free will!

Visible was the low cost policy chosen by the organization, regarding sound power, decor and facilities like trash bins, to prevent the garbish spread everywhere outside the main areas or WC´s to prevent dirty shoes or losy smells just around your tent!

Freedon Bank was definitly a lousy ideia, a strategy to earn some extra cash and a waist of time waiting in line to change some money.

There was a lot of beautifull people but there was also the tipical dark people that can allways ruin someone´s goodmood, not something rare on portuguese trance parties or festivals.

The site chosen had a great landscape, somehow affected by some considerable amount of people that are still not educated to preserve our nature, trance philosophy forgotten, at least in portugal.

Allways hopping that next time will be better.

Ott^
OTT

Posted : Aug 23, 2005 19:41
Quote:

On 2005-08-23 19:27, Nedvev wrote:
Surrounded by a lousy decor, sad images and paintings without rainbow colors, worst than some free parties made of free will!

Visible was the low cost policy chosen by the organization, regarding sound power, decor and facilities like trash bins, to prevent the garbish spread everywhere outside the main areas or WC´s to prevent dirty shoes or losy smells just around your tent!

[...]

Allways hopping that next time will be better.

I can only assume you were at a different festival to me because the one I went to had amazing decor, a fantastic sound system and really good garbage collection.

What a waste of your first posting.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2005 Portugal- Crystal Matrix,Spun Rec and Tribe of Frog
← Prev Page
30 31 32 33 34 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance