Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2005 Portugal- Crystal Matrix,Spun Rec and Tribe of Frog
← Prev Page
31 32 33 34 35 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Freedom Festival 2005 Portugal- Crystal Matrix,Spun Rec and Tribe of Frog

Asuhra
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Aug 23, 2005 19:49
Great festival, great sound, good vibes although some lack of energy in the dancefloor (If there's something that puts me in a real good mood is seeing people dancing like nobody is watching), maybe it was because of the hot days and too many people in the same space. Worst thing for me was the sound power, it was very very low...I've been to small parties with twice the power Something to change for the next one. Keep up the good work.

Opus Iridium
diseasefaktory

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 23, 2005 20:21
Quote:

On 2005-08-23 19:27, Nedvev wrote:
Freedom the 4 or maybe 3 nights festival!!!

finally someone who wasn't so drugged out of his mind to notice the festival lasted 3 days instead of the announced (and paid by lots of people) 4 days
          www.n3xu5.net -> regurgitated by yours truly. visit now or i'll put the dogs on you.
perception

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Aug 23, 2005 21:29
People will always say bad critics.
its normal... we are all diferent and we all see things from diferent perspectives.
but please, if you want to critc, make it in constructive mode.

About the festival, was very very nice.
One more time people make the ambient, not the organization.

The Sphongle act was something from another world, magic and beauty moments, smiles for everywhere, the people dancing and the music very high.. just like our feelings, everyone in the same vibration! Only the people who were there know what im talking about. beautifull.

very positive note for this festival

Nedvev

Posted : Aug 23, 2005 21:35
Quote:

On 2005-08-23 21:29, perception wrote:
People will always say bad critics.
its normal... we are all diferent and we all see things from diferent perspectives.
but please, if you want to critc, make it in constructive mode.

Well, I do think that to tell what went wrong is a good way to make a constructive cricit.
Nothing rude was said otherwise.
Bo Bo

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 24, 2005 01:10
The festival was fab, the decor brilliant, great crowd, lovely vibe, sound system was plenty loud enough and there was hardly any rubbish (especially if you remember how much there was at Sonica)as it was cleared up each day when the main rig went off.

The only sad image i saw was a tent cooking up ketamine... urgh

All in all i had a bloody marvellous time so thanks to all involved and well done Isa and Carlos.

p.s. i didn't take any drugs... i didn't need to was enjoying myself enough without
e-motion
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  71
Posted : Aug 24, 2005 02:39
Killer Festival... the people and the energy on the dancefloor was amazing, killer live acts (the intro and the first tracks of Infected Mushroom are images i'll never forget), powerful soundsystem, nice decor...

the only problem i found was the hot... the morning from shift (5am) to the end of raja ram (no idea... ) without leaving the dancefloor killed me lol

and yes it lacked a day but as boom is it's 4 days 3 nights... too bad because freedom's beautiful party people still had so much energy...

Best wishes to Crystal Matrix... i LOVED it
Yonkie
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Aug 24, 2005 03:11
Infct Mush, Hallucinogen, 1200 Mics: U were the best Live Sets of the festival. I enjoyed a lot these 4 days. I'll see u the next year!            Dance like nobody's watching you.
Sergio Walgood
Artists

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Aug 24, 2005 04:28
freedom pics: http://share.shutterfly.com/action/pictures?a=67b0de21b30f9a9e45e6&sid=8QZNHDly1cuJg           ===============================
...Are you a dreamer?
http://www.soundcloud.com/sergiowalgood
shiv-e
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Aug 24, 2005 10:01
Sergio : Excellent pics mate!.. Makes me feel like i was there... DAMN missed 2 killer festivals...
LOTS of the shpongle/hallucinogen live acts... wow.. must have been super killler! And im assuming the latter half is Omiq Project
Great location especially right next to the lake..
By the way how many people do u think were there ?
How abt someone providing an in-depth review of the festival... the sound, management, dj sets, live acts.. facilities etc... Saw quite a few in the sonica thread...
Also any videos ??
Great Job Spun Records, Crystal Matrix and Tribe of Frog!!
Will definately make it for the next one!
boom!

ps - the last 10-12 pics werent showing...
          Audialize - Starship Earth (TERCD003) Worldwide Release on 20th October, 2006!
VA - POWER (TERCD004) to follow soon after!
Stay Tuned for the Madness in store...!
zatitude
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Aug 24, 2005 14:17
We had a 1st class time - line up, sound system, general set up and the portuguese party people were the best. Many magic moments! We estimated up to 5000 people on the dance floor at times (which was always busy).

A few small problems, one was the published line up kept confusing me until I realised I was on Spanish time but besides that there was a lot of over-run and ad-hoc changes. There was also a security problem, some Polish girls I met had every stolen, there did not seem to be any security around and the toilets were sparse.

ps what happened to Wrecked Machines and '00' Fleming?
e-motion
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  71
Posted : Aug 24, 2005 14:24
and hallucinogen and parasense :S
el presagio

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Aug 24, 2005 14:41
hallucinogen played sunday at the beggining of the afternoon but parasense, wrecked machines and 00 fleming i didnt saw them on the line up i figure out tht they didnt came. anyway a good festival i had my fun there!!
Quadra, talamasca,dimitri,celli and torry where they guys of the festival and shpongle at the chill out like same people said here already "only the people tht saw knows wht happen there", very very special.

congratulation crystal team for this event it was a sucess, but its true tht many things should improve in case you are thiking in making more summer festivals.
dabert

Posted : Aug 24, 2005 15:34
I have kind of the same question as many people: does anybody know if wrecked machines and parasense did actually show up?

And Who played on sunday night (9-11pm) because timetables stopped earlier.
Also Who played between 1200mics and Ram Jam saturday morning (maybe nobody but I can't remember).

Anyway this was a great festival: location was amazing, I found the scene and the dancefloor great too, maybe like Asuhra said the sound was too low (actually I don't know why, two of the main speakers right in front of the scene weren't working, so that may explain). But I can tell you that in the front rows, energy wasn't lacking at all and people were dancing like crazy (at least until 9-10, after it's getting way too hot and many people were sheltering in the shade on the side of the scene).

Thanks organization and participants there. Portugal rules (but we knew that already).

Don't hesitate to post more pics and vids. Cheers
Alex

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Aug 24, 2005 16:35
I don't know either if wrecked machines and parasense played.

Anyway, the festival was amazing.

Anyone knows how many people were there?

Thank you.

P:S: I wanna see more photos & videos !
Venom29

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 24, 2005 18:37
How would u guys rate the Infected live act?
I found it a bit cheesy......am i the only one?
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2005 Portugal- Crystal Matrix,Spun Rec and Tribe of Frog
← Prev Page
31 32 33 34 35 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance