Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2005 Portugal- Crystal Matrix,Spun Rec and Tribe of Frog
← Prev Page
29 30 31 32 33 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Freedom Festival 2005 Portugal- Crystal Matrix,Spun Rec and Tribe of Frog

D.vision
Freedom Fighters

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Aug 17, 2005 12:59
hey mates for all that are coming .. im allready here and i must say im very much excited with the whole vibe arround the festival... lots of vans allready parked outside waiting for the doors to open... the site is beautifull and theres plenty of water and showers but its very very hot bring as much shadow as u can..
Freedom is waiting to start.. boooom           http://www.utopia-records.com
http://www.myspace.com/freedomfightersmusic
dj VeG
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Aug 17, 2005 13:07
Quote:

On 2005-08-17 12:59, D.vision wrote:
hey mates for all that are coming .. im allready here and i must say im very much excited with the whole vibe arround the festival... lots of vans allready parked outside waiting for the doors to open... the site is beautifull and theres plenty of water and showers but its very very hot bring as much shadow as u can..
Freedom is waiting to start.. boooom

i make Fred words mines
good vibes to all, have fun at the festival

DJ VEG
www.odd-records.org
babag

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 17, 2005 14:01
hope to see the timetables today on the festie homepage as promised. until now...nothing there.
also a cultural section was promised and is not there..
anyways ....see you all on the dancefloor...
lots of love
xxxx
TheToad

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Aug 17, 2005 14:07
Hi guys,

I heard a vicious rumour at omni about freedom festival being cancelled. Is this true? I dont want to mission all the way to Portugal to find no festival... Can anyone confirm or deny these rumours?

Thanks-
-Toad
perception

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Aug 17, 2005 14:31
The toad, yes is true, but theres more: elvis is alive and Benfica will win the champions league.

Stregone
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Aug 17, 2005 14:41
i heard that freedom festival is cancelled because an giant spaceship full of aliens landed in the place where the festival was supposed to be

Happyhippie

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 17, 2005 14:45
Quote:

On 2005-08-17 14:07, TheToad wrote:
Hi guys,

I heard a vicious rumour at omni about freedom festival being cancelled. Is this true? I dont want to mission all the way to Portugal to find no festival... Can anyone confirm or deny these rumours?

Thanks-
-Toad

This is not true!!!!! Freedom Festival is on and im leaving my house in about one hour see ya all there!!!
Alex

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Aug 17, 2005 16:56
Quote:

hope to see the timetables today on the festie homepage as promised. until now...nothing there.
also a cultural section was promised and is not there..
anyways ....see you all on the dancefloor...

Exactly. By the way, anyone knows if there would be lockers overthere? Thank you.
markkus

Posted : Aug 17, 2005 18:42
countdown has already began!!!... Let's make this FEEDOM Festival the best ever!... we have the artists, we have the hippies, we have the junkies, the only thing missing is your good vibes and smiles!!.. BRING IT ON!!!!!!
          "If we don't create our future, our past will create it for us"...
spengas

Posted : Aug 17, 2005 20:21
hey there everyone in party land. i got a question unlike any posted so far. it goes a little like this. does anyone need a friend at this party? ive come all the way from oz (kinda) for this party and im all on my lonesome. Ive been to shitloads of similar parties in japan and oz, so i know im gonna make a thousand buddies at the drop of a...hat, but its always nice to have someone there for the quiet moments, isn´t it? aww, shucks, im all embarrassed. So is there anyone out there who feels like welcoming a lonesome traveller into their party world for a couple of days? You dont have to hold my hand or anything, just let me pitch a tent in your general vicinity and ill be happy. Anyway, im in madrid at the moment and will probably head there on friday morning. drop me an email at spengas(at)hotmail.com if you can point me in the right direction

Otherwise, its a big yip ta and fucking tally ho for this one. its gonna be killer
flint

Posted : Aug 17, 2005 21:45

Portugal here we come, It going to be a cracker
Will be spinning out with Spun and co! in the heat.
PRONOIA

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 17, 2005 22:41
BooM to all tribes, spacetraveller and PSYPEOPLE !

We started the countdown, spaceship-engines are running, all systems working, waiting for ingnition!

....hope we got no problems with the heatshield comming back to gravity....!

see ya all on the floor !

... we are off, heading FREEDOM-PLANET!

Love & light to all astronauts,cosmonauts and EXTRATERRISTIC travellers !!!

May the force be with us!

Mike

...if you wanna join the resistance www.psynoia.de

Alex

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Aug 18, 2005 01:27
So what's happening with the timetables?
Rui_Bahba

Posted : Aug 18, 2005 17:32
What is the "timetables" ?
perception

Posted : Aug 18, 2005 18:31
how many kms is Elvas from the festival?

please? somebody ??
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2005 Portugal- Crystal Matrix,Spun Rec and Tribe of Frog
← Prev Page
29 30 31 32 33 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance