Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2005 Portugal- Crystal Matrix,Spun Rec and Tribe of Frog
← Prev Page
28 29 30 31 32 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Freedom Festival 2005 Portugal- Crystal Matrix,Spun Rec and Tribe of Frog

VJ-Psilocybe

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 15, 2005 03:57
Hey hexkev - we're about 30 mins drive from Lisbon if you wanna hang out with us lot - large house, rural, pool...

PM me for details, ur welcome to pop in for a stay
Wonderland Keeper

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 15, 2005 13:10
Hey guys, I have just one question. It is my first festival and I don't know what to do in order to my mobile phone's batery can rest on. Thanks.           ::: Let's all find our way to realize the greatness of the universe...
tim@motion

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Aug 15, 2005 15:32
Quote:

On 2005-08-15 13:10, Wonderland Keeper wrote:
Hey guys, I have just one question. It is my first festival and I don't know what to do in order to my mobile phone's batery can rest on. Thanks.

Go to a shop and kindly ask them to let you use their power supply. Else, just try to keep it switched off for some hours

All the best to everybody there.
Have fun
          don't fuck with me
Kyle

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 15, 2005 22:43
Quote:

On 2005-08-15 13:10, Wonderland Keeper wrote:
Hey guys, I have just one question. It is my first festival and I don't know what to do in order to my mobile phone's batery can rest on. Thanks.

Go Talk to the Psylove collective from Valencia, they will have a shop set up. They are really good people. They speak English, Spanish, French, and other various languages. Tell them VJ DMT sent you.           www.vjloops.tv
-Got Eyecandy?-
hexkev

Posted : Aug 16, 2005 00:20
Thanks for all the advice. Just wish we could stay longer It sounds great!
Atomic_Future
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Aug 16, 2005 00:46
http://www.idrha.min-agricultura.pt/a_hidroagricolas/exploracao/ahcaia.htm

Dancefloor site
Spectral Moon Records
Spectral Moon Records

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Aug 16, 2005 01:14
I just can´t wait anymore!!!

Freedom hi tech explosion!!!!

ARE U CONNECTED??

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/smr/smr1cd001.html

SOON BLASTING YOUR MINDS!!
orangeman

Posted : Aug 16, 2005 08:15
so today i m flying to portugal and tommarow im going to the festival,i cant wait any more
i m so exiting that i dont know what to do with all that energy inside me and i just want to burn the dance flore so see u all there
hexkev

Posted : Aug 16, 2005 14:31
Tomorrow we'll be there

If anyone wants to say hi, we'll have a die-dye throw with a purple yin-yang over our tent (trying to get some shade!).

See you there!
flashmx

Posted : Aug 16, 2005 21:58
Nice hint ! ..
But if you're on having nice time without giving money away, just camp there roots like; at the beach, no one will disturb your's...
Soo >BooM.;,
Peace lot'Z of SK
and remember...............................................................root.........,.,.,.
Wonderland Keeper

Posted : Aug 17, 2005 00:50
Hey guys, it's my first festival and I have one doubt: how you guys do in order to mantain your mobile phone on? I mean the battery, is there any generator with electricity for the camp area? thank you.
          ::: Let's all find our way to realize the greatness of the universe...
Wonderland Keeper

Posted : Aug 17, 2005 00:52
And what things are you planning to wear for all these days? It would help me imagine what to bring with me           ::: Let's all find our way to realize the greatness of the universe...
goblinoid

Posted : Aug 17, 2005 03:31
Quote:

On 2005-08-17 00:52, Wonderland Keeper wrote:
And what things are you planning to wear for all these days? It would help me imagine what to bring with me

read some posts above it´s there
goblinoid

Posted : Aug 17, 2005 03:38
welcome to portugal

For those who are visiting portugal for the first time, for those who have already been here, for those who born here...for those who have the peace and love in his heart...
simply thank you for coming and bring
Peace, Love, Union, Respect
goblinoid

Posted : Aug 17, 2005 12:55
first thing not so good....
the doors should open at 8:00 AM will now open at 16 or 18 at afternoon... and the people are over a huge heat waiting....

maybe things get better
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2005 Portugal- Crystal Matrix,Spun Rec and Tribe of Frog
← Prev Page
28 29 30 31 32 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance