Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2005 Portugal- Crystal Matrix,Spun Rec and Tribe of Frog
← Prev Page
27 28 29 30 31 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Freedom Festival 2005 Portugal- Crystal Matrix,Spun Rec and Tribe of Frog

goblinoid

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 11, 2005 04:03
missing...

7 days...

for freedom...

keita

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 13, 2005 17:05
i cant wait for day 17 to went to festival and blow a joint of paki in comemoration with all the freaks . MD rockss!
Frea

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 13, 2005 21:36
Quote:

On 2005-08-13 17:05, keita wrote:
i cant wait for day 17 to went to festival and blow a joint of paki in comemoration with all the freaks . MD rockss!

lol
Beast

Posted : Aug 14, 2005 01:20
yééé...iam headed for this one too...iam expecting lot of aliens there!
See you all in the lake dancing like crazys...hahahaha...
Freedom Dancing!
hexkev

Posted : Aug 14, 2005 02:45
Hi... I have a couple of questions for anyone who knows the Festival site:

Its my first time in Portugal. Obviously, I know its going to be hot, but will it get cold at night? Just wondering whether to pack warm clothes or not?

Secondly, being by water, will we need insect repellant to keep away those nasties?

Any other suggestions of what would be useful to bring along would be good
ArSoX

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 14, 2005 05:29
Well hexkev, at night it may be a little cold, but nothing special, but sometimes u can be in tshirt at night! but.. bring some clothes (jacket,etc..) that's enough

And for your secondly question yes, u need a repellant insect.. we have lot of flyies (at night they desapear ) and ants are real big in Alentejo,lol, but it is suportable.

And one advice, bring something to refresh yourself, because it is really hot in Alentejo!!

U will have a great time here

See u in Freedom           DJ ArSoX (Good Trance / Karkeija Crew)
inside the sphere

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Aug 14, 2005 14:01
due to the size of this event the isratrance community, (we members) have to get together to celebrate the freedom and to express our happiness.
how about a meeting point for all isratrance members get together in the festival ? beside talking in the internet and changing mails we all have the chance to meet eachother and have a great laugh ; )

so... give ideas for the isratrance freedom festival meeting point ! i'll be there waiting for all of u with a giant joint in my hand and a huge smile in my face !!

almost thereeeeeee !!!!!!!!! hurrayyyyyy

that trip was totally wickeeeeeeeeed !
HujaBoy
HujaBoy

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Aug 14, 2005 14:49
thats a nice thought!

i will be there only on the first night but would be happy to say hallo!

Alex

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Aug 14, 2005 15:41
When could we see the timetables? Thank you.
Shilayeh

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Aug 14, 2005 17:05
alex your answer is on page 23
"crystal matrix > The main floor time tables will be anounced on the 17th of August."           
one constant in life is change *_~
Alex

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Aug 14, 2005 18:27
Sorry have not read the entire thread.
VJ-Psilocybe

Posted : Aug 15, 2005 00:34
Wish we could be there causing visual delights with the Tribe - maybe next time - wishing you the best of luck - hugs xxx
hexkev

Posted : Aug 15, 2005 01:49
Thanx for the advice ArSoX

Another question for those that know Lisbon:

After the festival we'll be staying for a couple of nights in Lisbon. The Municipal campsite looks good from the website (Parque Municipal de Campismo de Monsanto). Will it be a good place to camp or is there somewhere better? We want to be within easy travelling distance of the interesting areas.
Shilayeh

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Aug 15, 2005 02:45
hexkev there are better places than monsanto! ok its in lisbon, but depends what you´re looking for after 4days festival experience _a very very nice spot to chill out,beach++++ or just something in lisbon area near the airport--
i would suggest the camping at the guincho (a beautiful beach,you are near cascais,a small city with shopping facilities,bars... and a station where you can catch the train to lisbon-takes about 30min + bus from cascais to the airport)
--> http://www.lisbon-guide.info/accommodation/camping and --> http://infocamping.com/en/europe/portugal/campings/4293.html
//_or even better the camping at praia grande = big beach _sorry i have no link for this 1....but you really should come to cascais!---if you´re at guincho pass at the parking behind the HOTEL MUCHAXO! you cant miss it! there you will find lots of friendly ppl everyone smokin!!! just ask them for a ride to Praia Grande _if the waves are good down there,and you show up with some good stuff to smoke it should be no problem! enjoy your stay and have a nice and safe trip wherever your mind takes you

one constant in life is change *_~
inside the sphere

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Aug 15, 2005 03:23
hexkev, pay atention to what shilayeh said !!! guincho beach is the best beach u'll ever find !!! ehehh. i'm from cascais and i strongly recommend u the camping facilities near guincho. sometimes a litlebit windy but its worth it. if u need anything pm me that i'll help in what i can !

cheers mate           that trip was totally wickeeeeeeeeed !
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2005 Portugal- Crystal Matrix,Spun Rec and Tribe of Frog
← Prev Page
27 28 29 30 31 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance